Good article on parenting...

Decent read for the parents among us..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35953011/ns/travel-tips/
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

My kids are perfect...what's your point?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I guess it all depends on your perspective. I was on a flight in the same row as a fussy kid. I was able to sleep no problem at all because it wasn't my kid and wasn't my problem.

My kids aren't angels but thankfully are really good on airplanes. We stress to them that it's a really special priveledge to even get on a plane and make sure we have plenty for them to do. It's hard to believe anyone else wouldn't do the same.

i don't mind a crying baby during the day, can just watch tv or something but the worst is when idiots bring their baby on a red eye.

I just hope somebody figures out how to make headphones that cancel surrounding noise. Until they do, shut your fucking mouth, kid.