Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Put in for TRide and Berkeley. Hoping SOMETHING comes of it. Bummed theres no dates at the gorge: nice big venue=real chance at getting tickets.
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

once again its on
    @EdgeLinkJohn

any mags in telluride put a request in? i wonder if you get some street cred for the telluride request if your billing address is there? anyways obviously trying to get tride camping tickets offered to ticket holders as well. sounds amazing. if anyone wants to put in a request for me for telluride let me know. ill put in any for you.

and i must remember there is a fall tour too i think, maybe a festie? cant spend all the cash on trying to get to a bunch of these.

plus phish festie 8 3d in mormon land imax should be sweet.

^^ PM me. You need others besides TR? I have 3 nights I am submitting requests for (plus yours)

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    and i must remember there is a fall tour too i think, maybe a festie? cant spend all the cash on trying to get to a bunch of these.
    hearing buzz about indio columbus day weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    hearing buzz about indio columbus day weekend

Really? Why not wait 2 weeks until Halloween? They better play The Royal Scam this year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Really? Why not wait 2 weeks until Halloween? They better play The Royal Scam this year!!!!
    3 day weekend, more people able to come to show

so whats the deal with locals tickets in telluride...are they just being sold at the music shop down town?

Quote Originally Posted by powderchick View Post
    so whats the deal with locals tickets in telluride...are they just being sold at the music shop down town?
    From the Telluride Watch, it looks like you have to have proof you live in San Miguel County.

"Locals’ Phish Tickets Are Will-Call Only
    by Karen James
    Mar 19, 2010

Limit Two Per Show, Local ID Required

TELLURIDE – Locals-only tickets for the upcoming Phish shows in Town Park this summer will go on sale at the Sheridan Opera House box office and Telluride Music Co. at noon on Friday, April 2.

Anyone contemplating trying to score those tickets for scads of faraway friends or, gasp, resale, might want to give it some more thought, though. No paper tickets directly exchangeable for entry will be sold.

In an attempt to ensure that the 1,500 tickets per night being set aside for locals really do stay in the community, they will be available only on a “Will Call” basis and only to those who can demonstrate proof of local residence at the time of purchase, according to Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s Craig Ferguson, who is co-producing the August 9 and 10, 6:30 p.m. shows (doors at 5:30 p.m.) confirmed by the popular jam band earlier this week.

Both one- and two-day tickets will be available to local purchasers who may buy a maximum of two tickets per show. Cash and credit cards only will be accepted, no checks.

In practice, ticketing for the Phish shows will work something like this:

Purchasers will need to present their driver’s license proving San Miguel County residency at a sales venue in order to purchase access to the concerts. As of publication, tickets were anticipated to cost $50 each plus a $5 service charge per show.

For those local residents who don’t have an up-to-date drivers license, other means of proving residence such as a current utility bill or pay stub may also be accepted as long as the bearer can also produce valid identification, confirmed Ronnie Palamar of the Sheridan Opera House and Karen Lamb of Telluride Music.

“Everything is going to have to match,” explained Lamb, later adding, “We’re just trying to make sure the locals don’t get squeezed out.”

Purchasers’ names will be placed on the Will Call list and they will again need to present identification at the concert box office in order to obtain a wristband for entry. They will also need to accompany the person for whom they bought a ticket at the concert box office.

Similar to the Bluegrass Festival, box office personnel will attach the wristbands to the wearers at that time, Ferguson said.

For non-locals, a limited number of tickets are available now through Fri. March 26 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time directly through Phish Tickets’ online ticketing system at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com/.

Those lucky lottery winners will also have an opportunity to purchase camping tickets on a first come first served basis.

According to Ferguson, camping at the Town Park Campground, Telluride High School, and in Lawson Hill has been secured.

“We may try to do Ilium if we need it,” he said, referring to the Mary E. Campground on U.S. Forest Service land in Ilium Valley, about seven miles from town. But, with a total of 9,000 tickets available per night and 1,500 per night going to locals, “The facts right now say we don’t need Ilium.”

The balance of non-local tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Fri. April 2 at noon Mountain time at www.tickethorse.com or charge by phone at 866/461-6556."

Some more info on the local tickets, seems like it will pretty difficult for someone to try and turn around and sell them on e-bay, or even buy them for friends out of the county or state, etc.

http://www.telluridenews.com/article...0057103554.txt

It looks like tickethorse is only making these available on-line or phone, and not at the kiosk at Dicks. Still holding out hope I can get in on these shows one way or another.

I was at the Albany shows this fall, and tickets were everywhere. People were giving them away. I think I am going to hold out, and see what happens at Saratoga. It's almost 65$ right now, Holy shit. I paid 9$ at the box office, same day to see the Grateful Dead there in 84.

Im a little bummed about the local tickets for Telluride. The fact that I cant get a ticket for out of town friends sucks. I understand that they are trying to prevent scalping but they have gone too far

I just saw the trailer for the 3D movie, holy shit it is wicked clean.

CC charged, no email yet.

But I only put in for T-Ride!

Now if only I had a place to stay closer than Ouray.....

See you fools there!

My hold just became a charge. Its gonna be T-ride or 2 Greeks based on the amount charged!!!

BSS Guest
    We regret to inform you that you did not get the tickets that you requested through Phish Tickets.

Please note that your card was not charged and all billing info will be deleted from our system.
    damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I got my Tellurides!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!
    congrats WG... no go for me.... got skunked!!!

DENIED by PTBM once again. AWESOME!

Nice work stem!
    Old's Cool.

Who wants to trade their Tellurides for my Blossom lawns

I'll try again Friday.....

I'll be skiing with my phone hopin' for T-Ride. Shit it's gonna be a stressful pow-day.
    bumps are for poor people

No luck with T-Ride, but I got all three nights at Berkeley!!!! Summer roadtrip, here I come.

On the other hand, if anyone wants to trade their T-Ride, I'll give up all three (yup, three for two. let me know!!!!).
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

What time did they do the lottery? How were you notified? I haven't seen anything. Not looking good.