FS or WTT: Korkers Torrent shoes, brand new

So, I ordered the Korkers Torrent shoes in size 10 on Deals on the Fly last week, and got them yesterday. Turns out they are a touch too small. I emailed DOTF to see if they would be willing to make an exception and exchange me for a size 11 (even though the deal of the day was only for size 10) but I have not heard back from them yet.

I am curious if anyone would be interested in buying these from me for what I paid for them (cost plus shipping was about $50), OR on the off chance that any of you happen to have a brand new pair of 11's that are too big, wanna trade?

Edit - these are a close-out model because they are a discontinued color (gray and orange). This year's model are identical only in a different color (brown and red). The new ones sell for $99. They also have the trail lug sole on them.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

Good deal. Wish I needed them!

Yeah, they are awesome shoes but my toes are a bit smooshed at the front. I could probably get by with them wearing them barefoot, but I get the feeling that if I did any amount of walking/hiking in them they would get uncomfortable. I also wanted to be able to wear a neoprene wading sock in them (hence my previous thread about wading socks) and there is not enough volume int hem for a sock.

It's a shame too, these are awesome water shoes.

Also note, it appears these are only available in whole sizes.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy