Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Julia Mancuso way hotter than Vonn

The tiara was kind of doing it for me.

Lindsay looks like she only does it missionary.
    Training for Alpental

Her dance was WAAAAAAAAAAy sexier. BUT the thing she does with her lip when talking to the announcer is a turn off. As far as body, Mancusoe has a much better body but Vonn's ass and legs are her bread and buttter, they have to be big.

I was thinking the same thing. Fuck,she's hot. And when she stood on the podium and shook her ass....wow. She fine.
    So local it hurts...

[apt cliché]This thread is worthless without pictures.[/apt cliché]
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Didn't Townsend tag both of 'em?

The coefficent of desireability is inversly proportionate to the degree of availability.

Agreed, and I like that she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously either.

I think they both have great bodies. Vonn may be a little thicker, but let's be honest, compared to the rest of women on the World Cup they're both toothpicks.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    The tiara was kind of doing it for me.

Lindsay looks like she only does it missionary.
    Yep. Mancuso looks like she isn't scared of the cack. Vonn looks like a stiff...but who knows, maybe she's really a filthy tramp.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Agreed, but wow...what a fantasy...both at the same time??? I think my head might explode... HA..

nice to see 2 hotties on the podium in the 2 tops spots though...AND theyre 'mericun...

One more for good measure. Looks like her hair started on fire cause it got too close to that ass.
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Y

Yep. Mancuso looks like she isn't scared of the cack. Vonn looks like a stiff...but who knows, maybe she's really a filthy tramp.
    filthy married tramp

It's not hard to be hotter then Vonn, she has the body of a tall, very slightly chubby 13 year old boy.

Mancuso also forgives her father:
    From: http://outside.away.com/outside/cult...mancuso-1.html

MY LAST NIGHT IN MAUI, Julia's father, Ciro Mancuso, is holding court over lamb and Chianti at the beachfront home he shares with his second wife, Katie, and their four-year-old daughter, Taly. "I could've died out there!" exclaims the 59-year-old developer, who has graying hair but a thirty-something physique. He's telling dinner guests about his hairy paddleboarding experience a few days ago on his daughter's board. "I was by myself, without a leash, hit by a swell and fell off," he continues. "And 40-knot winds blew the board away. So I let it go and swam two hours to shore." (They found the board a few days later.)

It's clear where Mancuso got her passion for sports and risk, but her dad is also one reason Mancuso may never be totally happy about the way she's portrayed in the American media. In 1989, Ciro was showering inside his family's 6,000-square-foot Lake Tahoe home when a team of FBI agents stormed in and arrested him. He was the brains behind one of the largest marijuana cartels in U.S. history, which had smuggled some 45 tons of pot (worth roughly $98 million) into the country. His sentence, after he agreed to testify against his former lawyer, was four years in a federal prison in South Dakota. "He went to jail when I was in kindergarten," Julia says. "When I'd see him, it was behind plate glass. His going to prison was one of the reasons I grasped on to skiing." And after she won her medal, it stole the headlines.

Hot chick, rippin skier AND daddy issues??? I do believe that's the real holy trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Hot chick, rippin skier AND daddy issues??? I do believe that's the real holy trinity.
    This is true. I don't know why,but she just got even hotter. Plus she jus mobs it. Anyone have one of those videos of her shaking her ass last night....ya know,the kind that just repeats itself over and over? Or maybe even a ladies luge blowout moment from behind,featuring her or Vonn???

A decent pic....
    So local it hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Hot chick, rippin skier AND daddy (who ran a multi-million dollar pot empire) issues??? I do believe that's the real holy trinity.
    Fixed it.

What killed it for me is when I figured it out that Vonn is "Mrs. Lindsay Vonn" She married that name. Even though he seems pretty cool, ex racer, her trainer. Shes Married.

^ Remember Lindsey Kildow? And yes, Mancuso is a babe. Schwing!

FINALLY! I've been looking for a Mancuso appreciation thread ever since the Olympics started.

I personally thought her run was smoother than LV's in the DH, but LV's strength and choice of line were enough to make up for a couple mistakes. Awesome run by both ladies!

Now, back to pics of Julia...
    I still call it The Jake.

I like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I like this one:
    Mmmm...women combined

Quote Originally Posted by karpiel View Post
    It's not hard to be hotter then Vonn, she has the body of a tall, very slightly chubby 13 year old boy.
    Then I must be a gay pedophile.

Originally Posted by karpiel

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Then I must be a gay pedophile.
    THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE !!
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Vonn's ass and legs are her bread and buttter, they have to be big.
    Speaking of her tail. This is the joke I told Bode riding up the John Paul chair immediately before his 2002 silver medal run in the combined:

What do female ski racers and lobster have in common?

All the meat's in the tail.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Another silver. I guess this means we can see Julia wiggle her butt on the podium tonight. =)