Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ullr bless the Girl Scouts!

And their cookies!

FKNA, where else can you get 12 boxes of cookies for under $40?!?

I got some Trefolis, Thin Mints, and Samoas!

What did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

I got to kick the ass of the douche that bring his daughters stupid sign up for into the office to schill for the GSofA.....

I fucking hate that crap. Bringing that shit into the office is like pressuring people into buying crap from your daughter.

Besides the cookies aint been the same since they removed all the "bad stuff" from them....

It MIGHT be ok to place it on the office fridge and let people sign up as they wish, but bringing that shit to my desk and asking me directly makes me feel obligated.

I bought 12 boxes of Samoas, 4 boxes of Thin Mints, and 2 boxes of Tag-alongs.

Absolutely perfect timing- I just ate the last of the previous year's Thin Mints a couple nights ago.

Samoas are the PERFECT snack to bring skiing.

I need to find me some Girl Scouts!

^^^ that is amazing. You have more self control than we do. We eat whatever is int he house immediately so we could never have that many cookies in the house.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I got to kick the ass of the douche that bring his daughters stupid sign up for into the office to schill for the GSofA.....

I fucking hate that crap. Bringing that shit into the office is like pressuring people into buying crap from your daughter.

Besides the cookies aint been the same since they removed all the "bad stuff" from them....

It MIGHT be ok to place it on the office fridge and let people sign up as they wish, but bringing that shit to my desk and asking me directly makes me feel obligated.

...and you better not touch my red stapler.

DAMN, just say no thanks, or my wife gets some at her work, or you bought them from your niece, or whatever.

first world problems?
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

We've been trying to clean up language in our ski house this year because of the kiddies, one being a girl scout. We started a swear jar. Every swear costs you $1.

It's pretty funny. Everytime one of us swears the kids yell "SWEAR JAR!!!" Normally followed by another swear reaching for your wallet that costs you another buck.

The jar money just went to buy cookies for our troops. 19 boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by uppernotmaster View Post
    We've been trying to clean up language in our ski house this year because of the kiddies, one being a girl scout. We started a swear jar. Every swear costs you $1.

It's pretty funny. Everytime one of us swears the kids yell "SWEAR JAR!!!" Normally followed by another swear reaching for your wallet that costs you another buck.

You need to swear more.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    You need to swear more.
    I think this weekend I may just throw a $20 from the start & have @ it. This 2 feet of snow where nobody wants it has me rather upset.

I think this weekend I may just throw a $20 from the start & have @ it. This 2 feet of snow where nobody wants it has me rather upset.
    This is why I took up winter hiking this year. They're mutually exclusive in terms of "great conditions".

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    ^^^ that is amazing. You have more self control than we do. We eat whatever is int he house immediately so we could never have that many cookies in the house.
    I put them on the top shelf of the pantry, out of site.... but definitely not out of mind.

Thin Mints freeze very well, and I actually prefer them frozen solid.

Quit your barking... hopefully your owners had you spayed.
    Helloooooooooo Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Pussy View Post
    Quit your barking... hopefully your owners had you spayed.

Blah...peddle your crap to someone else.

Maybe because of the other Ullr thread I thought this was going in completely different direction.

FKNA awesome use of the swear jar.

That's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

^ Yes! I want that cookie!

irul&ublo for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

watch out if you DONT buy the cookies

Mine just showed up today. Rock ON!

Girl next door sold 935 boxes this year.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

been munching on these bad kids for awhile now. Wife got suckered into them outside the grocery store. I just used the "wife already bought some" excuse. Unfortunately, we had a party for the paquiao fight and someone stumbled accross the stash. 20+ drunk people and girl scout cookies dont mix well. I woke up to 4 boxes of empty cookies. I hope they still selling out front of Lucky's.

Quote Originally Posted by cramer View Post
    Good god those Samoas are good.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

I bought the entire inventory from a group of Girl Scouts selling in the entrance to the Safeway near my house.

Gobble gobble.

Last I heard you can still buy them year-round at My Brother's Bar in Denver:

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/YtNxc...gjXk40-N3QdUNQ

^^^That's true, they've cases stacked to the ceiling.