Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    She's mind-fucking the competition.
    I hope not. When you are one of the best in the world and fake or dramatize a serious injury so you can catch your opponents off guard ... well that's a great way to end up on everybody's shitlist and is probably bad karma as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLionfish View Post
    A little cocky?
    Probably so, but after all the hype she probably doesn't want to get public criticism for not showing up in full force - like Bode Miller's aftermath in 06! But yeah a humble athlete would say, I'm gonna give it my best, fight through the pain, and whatever happens happens.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

She should have read the book bang thread...Lindsey skis in the back seat

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Sucks - as much as I hate to see those pesky Americans win at international events, I was really looking forward to seeing the top female skier tear shit up over the next 2 weeks.

Hope she pulls it together and this is just overblown media hype.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Lindsey skis in the back seat
    It's Lindsey's back seat that has me thinking nasty nasty thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by KillingCokes View Post
    It's Lindsey's back seat that has me thinking nasty nasty thoughts
    x2

Bummer, I've been following the Women's WC races in the mornings before work. She is absolutely DOMINANT on super G and downhill and she sure as hell looks cute on the podium with her little red bull hat.

Nothing a fistfull of advil shouldn't fix. Wonder if she's ever lost a toe nail from landing back on a booter? Just for shits and giggles, does anyone know what boot she skis?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    nothing a little weed cant handle

edit: oh wait they drug test
    Ross Rebagliati kept his medal...

ahhh poor baby...trying her boot on in the hotel room today caused her excruciating pain. Bet there's a miraculous recovery. I hope Emily Brydon & crew kick ass Canadian style on their home turf.
    "if it's called tourist season, why can't we just shoot them?"

Quote Originally Posted by nesta View Post
    ahhh poor baby...trying her boot on in the hotel room today caused her excruciating pain. Bet there's a miraculous recovery. I hope Emily Brydon & crew kick ass Canadian style on their home turf.
    Does that mean finishing 17th?
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Lindsey Vonn will rock it. We will know for sure after today's training run.

As for the men, my money is on Andrew Weibrecht for the biggest surprise. That kid goes balls out in regular world cup DH's - for the Olympics, he's gonna let it all hang out. You heard it here first...

I saw Lindsey walk to the lift in ski boots not too long ago and she seemed just fine. Looks like a classic sand bag drama.

Plus his GF is the new Lange girl...gotta work to keep her around I suppose.

As for Vonn...I know deep muscle bruises are really really painful but I have to imagine that some "shot" can be located to help with the pain/tenderness and swelling. Call some NFL team and ask.

MSNBC is following this very closely today. I have not checked other sources, but according to a talking head they will be going to give a live update when she makes her training run.
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nesta View Post
    Classic douchebag canadian response.

I never want to see ANY athlete get injured, esp coming into the games. Dilutes the competition for everybody, esp when its a stupid yet debilitating injury like really bad shin bang.

Here's pulling for both Rahlves and Vonn to fight through it and show off their competitive spirit. VIBES.

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    As for Vonn...I know deep muscle bruises are really really painful but I have to imagine that some "shot" can be located to help with the pain/tenderness and swelling. Call some NFL team and ask.
    For the umpteenth time, anti-doping regs ban the use of cortisone and other numbing shots.

I heard on the radio last night that her docs are seriously concerned that she has a hairline fracture and not just a bruise. She won't let them x-ray the leg because if they do find a fracture she will be not be allowed to race.

Anyone know what time the training run is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfield View Post
    Classic douchebag canadian response.

I never want to see ANY athlete get injured, esp coming into the games. Dilutes the competition for everybody, esp when its a stupid yet debilitating injury like really bad shin bang.

Here's pulling for both Rahlves and Vonn to fight through it and show off their competitive spirit. VIBES.
    Classic American gamesmanship more like it. Karma's gonna bite her in the ass- karma's lucky judging by that SI portfolio!
    And Greydon, er no, that means Gold for either Emily or Britt.
    "if it's called tourist season, why can't we just shoot them?"

Quote Originally Posted by chappyiam View Post
    Minnesota women are tough, they may have pussy's but are not pussy's.
    Go Lindsey, Go Kaylin.....
    SI Swimsuit Issue proves both.
    Helloooooooooo Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Anyone know what time the training run is?
    MSNBC says Vonn could ski in "minutes" for training run

I guess Olyimpic gold means $$

But she has an almost certain lock on World Cup this year. Not sure it would be worth it to fuck that up ?

What would Mcconkey do?????
    believe me its real.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    But she has an almost certain lock on World Cup this year. Not sure it would be worth it to fuck that up ?
    She's locked up SG already but by no means has she got a lock on the overall.

Still rooting for her to pull through, my 8yro daughter idolizes her.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Stacey Cook is hospitalized after her crash and training is canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

WTF happened?

Quote Originally Posted by snowful View Post
    Stacey Cook is hospitalized after her crash and training is canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.