Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tyfalk View Post
    wow its huge...I would be so sketched out if i knew there was one of those in summit park utah..
    There probably is...the Wasatch is full of them.

That dead cat is HUGE...

If that cougar was sitting on my porch all comfy, I would probably of shot it....in the face
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    After all, who doesn't like a little pussy now and then?
    I could not agree more.
    Helloooooooooo Kitty!

Here you go. From this thread on mud

http://forum.ih8mud.com/hunting-fish...tain-lion.html
    Denver Dirt Pimp - Feel free to hit me up with any RE questions.

Quote Originally Posted by H0G View Post
    Here you go. From this thread on mud

http://forum.ih8mud.com/hunting-fish...tain-lion.html
    Hey H0G, I'm a 'mud member too. I think I'm actually member # 49.

Here is a video taken yesterday in the Palmer Lake / Monument area Just north of Colorado springs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tIfAciyW4"]YouTube- 1...2...3...4! Mountain Lions[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider View Post
    Jeff could just sneak out and ass-fuck it. I imagine that would traumatize the cat enough to keep it away.
    I'll pay a hundred bucks to see that.
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

4 cougars. Are you sure that wasn't at Elways in Cherry Creek?

Mom and three cubs? Mom looks healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

When I see pussy hanging out on my porch, I usually bait them in with Boones farm or bubble gum, depending on age.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    4 cougars. Are you sure that wasn't at Elways in Cherry Creek?

Mom and three cubs? Mom looks healthy.
    Gotta be three cubs, only African lions and young male cheatas hunt in groups.

Three seemingly healthy cubs means there is alot of food in the area....
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

FKNA (.15 splat)

That was pretty amazing, just wandering around like house cats. Unreal.

I was also told by a local resident that about a week ago he watched a mountain lion stalk and kill a raccoon from his kitchen window. Went out the next morning to survey the carcass and was met by the same kitty laying out under a tree. He slowly backed away and went inside and the kitty didn't move.

Looks like these photos are famous now. Was linked to reddit today and a blog claiming they were taken in AZ.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...g_ouwwww_holy/

http://walkingprescott.blogspot.com/...rovenance.html

Quote Originally Posted by 72Twenty View Post
    I'm not freaked out by them, and neither are most people around here. I just have a different level of concern now that I have a child.
    You must only occupy that Cabin parttime.

I would be surprised if he is used to humans? Wonder how many dogs and cats he's eaten so far?

That is a young Male. Looks real Heathy. And hes gonna get bigger (Or Dead) and small humans are on the menu.

Good luck with that.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jSki View Post
    Looks like these photos are famous now. Was linked to reddit today and a blog claiming they were taken in AZ.
    D'oh!
    That's pirating
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Wow those are some awesome pictures. Wished i'd seen them the first time around. The dog stuff is kind of hitting home right now as my dog was finally useful for the first time in his 10 year life yesterday when he scared off a black bear while he and I were hiking alone. He's a Ridgeback, allegedly bred for hunting lions, but has turned out to be mainly useful for ensuring that his bed doesn't float away.

My mom on the other hand owns one of these: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Shepherd_Dog[/ame]

which has turned out to be one of the most awesomely ferocious guard dogs i've ever heard of. Last year she broke out of a metal dog crate, ripped the modling off a second story window, broke the window, and jumped out said second story window into the yard to chase off the construction equipment across the street. When my mom got home she called the cops because she thought the dog had tried to kill someone who tried to break in due to all the blood and broken stuff. Nice to know my family is safe though...

/blog

Large cat of unknown breed in Maui

So, I remember this thread from last winter and was going to post these two pics asking the TGR pussy experts their opinion. I was driving my horse trailer back from the polo field sunday about 6 pm and looked up the pasture and saw this cat. It is no feral house cat, looked about the size of a bird dog, but no where near as big as the cats in the video or that big sucker on the porch. Does not have the head of a Bobcat or lynx.

I am in Maui and of course there are no native cats, just feral colinies chicks keep going by dumping out huge bowls of cat food.

A few years ago there was a "Big Cat" scare in upcountry maui, people swear they saw a black panther, mountain lion ect. DLNR brought in some expert from arizona with a special pack of dogs and they did not find shit.

Then I saw this sucker...

wait.... polo fields? what was the jai lai pitch occupied?
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Looks like a Bob Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    So, I remember this thread from last winter and was going to post these two pics asking the TGR pussy experts their opinion. I was driving my horse trailer back from the polo field sunday about 6 pm and looked up the pasture and saw this cat. It is no feral house cat, looked about the size of a bird dog, but no where near as big as the cats in the video or that big sucker on the porch. Does not have the head of a Bobcat or lynx.

I am in Maui and of course there are no native cats, just feral colinies chicks keep going by dumping out huge bowls of cat food.

A few years ago there was a "Big Cat" scare in upcountry maui, people swear they saw a black panther, mountain lion ect. DLNR brought in some expert from arizona with a special pack of dogs and they did not find shit.

Then I saw this sucker...

But in Maui ?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

It does look like a bobcat. Plus it's perched on a rocky outcrop which is like a-1a bobcat behavior.

And the tail doesn't look "bobbed", cat.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

house cat

Siamese...
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

First of all, fuck jai-lai. Polo Rocks. Sport of kings, but here it is blue-collar. If you have never seen it, think hockey, but on fast strong horses that stop and turn like robots. Full contact.

Jai-lai, who said that?

Anyway,

I was about 100-150' away, shot from the truck window. Looked about the size of a
    Brittany, 30-35 lbs. When I googled various cats it looks more like a young or small mountain lion,the bobcat images look very different. I sent it to DLNR and the guy thinks it is some hybrid pet that got loose. Rad.