Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Theclymb is having a sale on julbo goggles and sunglasses.

$49 for the instinct.... Great sunglasses that can be used for glacier glasses.

Pm for invite

Icelantic Ski sale on theclymb.com

Shaman- $349
    Pilgrim- $329
    Nomad- $339
    Da'NOLLIE- $319

A bunch of different lengths availble... also some SFT versions.

PM me for invite

TREW stuff as well.

oh man I want in on the icelantic sale...why do these pop up when I am broke?
    Carry on my wayward son...

Picked up the Trew softshell hoodie and a beanie. Deal was too good to pass up. Good thing I bought a jacket and pants during their spring sale or I would have bought a lot more.

Pm me if you need an invite.
    go upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Picked up the Trew softshell hoodie and a beanie. Deal was too good to pass up. Good thing I bought a jacket and pants during their spring sale or I would have bought a lot more.

Pm me if you need an invite.
    Sounds like a score! I put you on the list on page one of mags that have the invite ability. Anybody else can always pm me to get on the list.

Having this single thread may or may not be the best way to go about it, but imho it's better than having a post a day about the Giltman/Clymb deals pushing the rest of the maggot FS/WTB deals further and further down the gear swap forum...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Mountain Hardwear on the Clymb right now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Any one have invites to Gilt?

The current MH on Clymb is actually wholesale. Interesting. I wonder how merchants feel about this -- or I gather they can't move the product either.

Anyway, PM me if you need a Clymb invite. They don't ship North of 49 (yet).
    == | slacktopia | ==
    http://twitch.tv/fugitivephilo
    still bangin' beats

Salomon goes on sale at 9am pacific.

Not sure of the product yet, but last time there were some good deals on their shoes.

Pm me for invite

no shoes. Just clothing.

Salomon Quest Pant. 45 bucks. Wonder if they'll explode if you lean back while wearing them?
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

Some people have been requesting gilt invites. Click the link below if you need one.

http://www.gilt.com/invite/mylink637586
    go upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    Salomon Quest Pant. 45 bucks. Wonder if they'll explode if you lean back while wearing them?
    Cringe...

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Some people have been requesting gilt invites. Click the link below if you need one.

http://www.gilt.com/invite/mylink637586
    Hey,
    You are not allowed to directly post your invite. Please remove it. People can PM you for it. The whole purpose of this thread was to consolidate these private sale sites. Read the first post and you will understand. If you want to get in on this action, then PM tye and he can add you to the list of people with giltman invites.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroforhire View Post
    Hey,
    You are not allowed to directly post your invite. Please remove it. People can PM you for it. The whole purpose of this thread was to consolidate these private sale sites. Read the first post and you will understand. If you want to get in on this action, then PM tye and he can add you to the list of people with giltman invites.
    hahahahahahhaahah

yeah. haha

check out the gem that's on The Clymb right now: The Sexy Hotness sleeping bag

"Sexy Hotness is the perfect sleeping bag for making love in the woods. Zippers on both sides allow you to connect as many sleeping bags together as your party requires. With extra girth, Sexy Hotness offers plenty of space to move around in. Use the extra space to follow along the Kama Sutra print interior. Centrally located middle zippers allow for access to the erogenous zones. The middle zipper allows for easy walking and airing out your nether regions. With the built-in padded slippers, you never have to get out of your sleeping bag for those pesky middle-of-the-night bathroom breaks.
    temperature rating 20º F
    weight: 3.85 lbs
    shell material poly taffeta
    fill material poly fibers
    lining material poly microfiber
    fits up to: 6ft 4 inches tall
    shoulder girth: 66 inches
    hip girth: 63 inches
    packed size: large: 9"W x 14"H x 9"D
    insulation type synthetic
    sex compatible Yes

Some Scarpa AT boots and climbings shoes on the Clymb right now.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just a courtesy heads up to anyone who may be tempted to buy some new scarpas;

They are cheaper and returnable if you buy them from STP and use the current deal flyer coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    and returnable
    I just wanted to correct you on one point. Actually you can return equipment to the Clymb unused for credit. So if you get something from the Clymb and it doesn't fit you can send it back.

Can someone hook me up w/ an invite to theclymb? I have invites for Gilt if anyone still needs them. Also, you can return stuff to Gilt for credit only.

pm sent.

Some bike gear and some sweet Knolly frames on the Clymb.

Westcomb up now, mens & womens jackets and pants.