Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
    I don't personally give a damn about Corbets being open. I've been there, done that when I was 14, and bridger tops anything inbounds at Jackson anyways. All I care about is having a place to stay while I ski JH backcountry from the tram.

Next time try to think before you type, dumbass.

This is the funniest shit I've read on here in a while
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

^^^
    I laughed heartily at that picture - but because I'm guessing that's where you probably live and ski? Sucks to be you. You are doing others around you a great disservice by simply breathing. Do the right thing, and go hang yourself. But before you commit suicide, enlighten everyone by what you mean with "in before" - you've gone in Corbets before? You've taken it "in the ass before"? Next time try to think before you type, dumbass.

I gots the jacket with the blue fox fur

To summarize what this thread is about for any newcomers:

Pancake: HAI GUYS, I just wanted to try to start a thread informing the TGR community of how hardcore I am. I am too cheap of a motherfucker to spend 80 dollars a night staying at a hostel, so I am doing some shit that doesn't make any sense with some random ass family that I don't know. Anyways, you all know that Corbet's Couloir run? Well I skied that shit switch to the rode when I was a young jedi. Ever since then it has been the pinnacle of gaperness, and anyone who skis it is automatically a flaming homo. ANYWAYS, I wanted to travel to Jackson Hole to flail myself off of this pile of rocks, as I know this will make me really really fucking hardcore. Anyways, anyone that should actually try to give me advice or disagree with me should kill themselves. Why? Cus I'm a fucking badass, that's why.

Talking

^^^^You forgot the part about Bridger being so much more core, that JH isn't worth his time after all.

They have to be careful about opening Corbet's. JH skiers lack the technical skiing abilities that the Bridger locs have and if there is any obstacle beneath the rock that they are about to throw their carcass off, then patrol will have to close it down. Since JH is one rollover and done, the core locs there can throw their bodies (which are on their parents insurance plans) off it, but have never learned how to do anything other than that. Once they get out it in the Apron all they have to do is use their radness to straightline through the SE facing mogul feilds to the lift line. The lift line is where Jackson locs really excel. Looking great with their new digs and coolest raddest fattest skis and talking loudly about how they managed to throw such huge raddness while making their way down over the rollover. So until their is a large enough Apron formed in Corbets for the locs to starfish down, it will remain closed. Maybe they could teather some like lift tower pads against the rock that is in the way. They could get red bull to make it so that it was cool enough. Then the core JH crowd could get their corbets on without hurting themselves? Or they could blow it up next summer like they did the one in Alta 1? This made it a clean Apron for the locals to be able to fall down. At least then Pancake could get down to JH before March? It is extra tough for the patrol at Bridger to rope the Jackson folk out of shit cuz they have to use an extra big harness so as to get around their egos.

I can't tell if the above post is sarcastic or not

I think that rock in Corbets is being exposed by the giant pyramid ponzi scheme underneath it. Oh wait that is revelstoke. I thought when i saw John C posting in this thread i was reading about revy. So sorry. Please return to flaming silver dollar pancakes now.

Do the right thing, and go hang yourself. Next time try to think before you type, dumbass.
    Pancakin' !!

All this talk about sending it switch and noone took it to the road? Weak sauce.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    All this talk about sending it switch and noone took it to the road? Weak sauce.
    I did

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLionfish View Post
    I can't tell if the above post is sarcastic or not
    Oh, I am serious. JH is one of the easiest ski hills to shred. Huge aprons and few obstacles. Why do you think when DC showed up from Bridger he was instantly the best skier on the mountain? Cuz it takes technical skiing ability to ski Bridger and little if any to throw carcass at the hole. Like in that last photo. If that was Bridger then you would have to air in then shut it down so as to make the move around the Pancake. Since it is Jackson their is actually no obstacle and the locs can pose their way in then slide the whole way down after eating shit without hurting themselves. As for the ponzi scheme under the rock pile. It has been exposed in Jackson just like in Reveljunk.

This is the best blog EVER.

I wanted to be a part of this thread and epic badassness hoping some will rub off on me.
    ‎"Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality." -Dolores LaChapelle

I am also just here to post in this historic thread
    on the send bus to gnar town

You guys are a bunch of fucking gapers. Here's a pic from our summer trip for rock skiing on corbett's:

Homos...

Is FAT BASTARD CLIFF really capitalized?
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post
    Is FAT BASTARD CLIFF really capitalized?
    Only core people get to capitalize it. Once you ski colbert's at 14 you get a special dispensation to capitalize are core runs on any mountain. (Notice I did not capitalize corbert's because I am just not core enough.)

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Goddam it. I'll stay at Bridger this weekend. We've already gotten much more snow in that last 24 hours. It's going to be fucking EPIC at Bridger.
    Corbets can suck it, so can Jackson - sixth grade and D-route beats the shit outta anything at the hole, no joke. That's why DC was so good- he learned to ski the bowl first.
    Last edited by Pancakes; 02-12-2010 at 12:10 PM.

Behold my fluffy goodness, you bastard.

Goddam it. I'll stay at Bridger this weekend. We've already gotten much more snow in that last 24 hours. It's going to be fucking EPIC at Bridger.
    Corbets can suck it, so can Jackson - sixth grade and D-route beats the shit outta anything at the hole, no joke. That's why DC was so good- he learned to ski the bowl first.
    Have you ever skied Sherbet's Couloir? I think THAT would be a real test of your skill.

^^^^ Made my day!
    "Whoever said skiing on fat skis is like having sex with a fat chick, has obviously never had sex with a fat chick." -Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post
    Have you ever skied Sherbet's Couloir? I think THAT would be a real test of your skill.

Only the most aggressively advanced skiers even DREAM about skiing down Sherbet's. Although it is temptingly delicious looking.

Man, forum is on fire today, this and Everest thread are just owning.
    "No avy training but I've watched K2 so many times I think I know what to look for." -JoeStrummer

I MEANT SHERBET'S COULOIR

Agree or Shut your mouth.

OK...I agree that you are a dick
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

really cakey?

gota be more to it, all your drama over one in-bound rope. So many other drops in the west that these good people have made available via this interwebz. you appear to have access to a multitude of mtn. ranges, take their stoke and progress forth dude, it"ll feel good. aloha