BD Justice Mounting?

I searched and didn't find anything really at all on the Justice mounting except the recommended point is 820mm from the tail. I haven't really come across anything about having them mounted otherwise.

So, my deal is I bought a new/never skied pair that were already mounted with Dynafit's; however, I need to remount the Dynafit's because they were mounted for a 300 BSL and I am a 332. If I reuse the heel holes and move the toe piece up to reuse the top two toe holes that will put me at approx +1.7. This way I only have to drill three new holes. Anyone out there recommend the Justice's being mounted forward? Or should I just remount at recommended? Or would it really even matter?

According to the BD spec manual:
    185: 820mm is mid-sole
    175: 776mm.

1.7 is pretty far forward.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I don't know how big you are, but + 1.7 seems far forward. Can you use the toes and remount the heels? What does that put you at? What are you using these for (I know touring, but just pow, or all tours)? When I stand on mine, still haven't skied, on the mount line, 820mm, seems as far forward as I would want to go... just my opinion.

I'm 178lbs with no pack. I was planning on using these in mostly just pow conditions. If I were to reuse the toe holes and remount the heel that would put me at about -1.4. Opinions?

not where the most snow was last night...
    im on watts and the line from BD seems just about right. tips may be a bit squirrly if you go back that far on anything other than pow. forward is good if you're on groomers more often than not, but why would you be on these skis?? id just fill the old holes and re-drill, stinks, but you've already got to re-drill/fill, may as well get them right now, you should be far enough away from the old holes so I wouldnt worry about that.
    When seconds count...ski patrol, SAR or the cops are only minutes away...

If they call it Tourist Season, why cant we shoot them?

Cool. That's what I figured since I didn't find too much on alternative mounts for the Justice. Obiviously it's not a huge deal to remount. I was just wondering if I could get by with the least amount of new holes in the ski. I'll still be able to reuse the heel mount and just fully remount the toe. Thanks for the input.