Silverton Next Friday and Saturday?

Drop me a PM if you want to ski next week or split driving from Denver. I might climb ice on Sunday around Eureka and come back to Denver Sunday night.

Could also ski Aspen or Vail or something Thursday on the way down, fairly flexible.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

If everything goes as planned me and adam will be skiing silverton next friday.

aren't they only open sat-sun this w/e? or are you talking about the following week?
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Quote Originally Posted by spthomson View Post
    aren't they only open sat-sun this w/e? or are you talking about the following week?
    Yeah, the weekend of the 18th. Should've been more explicit.
    -- Jack Tackle

anyone interested in heading down this friday, Dec. 11, in the afternoon/evening and skiing Silverton Sat/Sun? I am thinking about it if they think that they will be able to open a decent amount of terrain.

I will be there 18-20...maroon jacket, gray pants, green scott poles and a ski bike
    Last edited by MSLsRule; 12-11-2009 at 10:36 PM.
    60% of the time, it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by garuda View Post
    anyone interested in heading down this friday, Dec. 11, in the afternoon/evening and skiing Silverton Sat/Sun? I am thinking about it if they think that they will be able to open a decent amount of terrain.
    responded to you in the other thread...

If I can make it, I won't be able to leave Denver until 5 or 6pm Friday night, but am willing to hightail it and only get a few hours of sleep and get some good snow.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Yo, any front rangers that I can hop in with I would much appreciate it! Leave Friday AFTERNOON??
    They only live to get radical! - Bodhi

This won't be a fun drive. But, fuck it. Let's go bowling. I won't be able to pound beers in the yurt b/c I have to hightail out of there Sat. afternoon, but Coombas with Dynafits.

Quote Originally Posted by telelebowski View Post
    This won't be a fun drive. But, fuck it. Let's go bowling. I won't be able to pound beers in the yurt b/c I have to hightail out of there Sat. afternoon, but Coombas with Dynafits.
    Gotta get home to work on the Port Huron Statement?
    -- Jack Tackle

Silverton Next Friday and Saturday

Due to the fact I wasnt 100 certain what I was doing for the GT earlier this year, and being a forgetful sod so not doing it sooner , I now find myself looking for a room to share, definetly for the Saturday, possibly the Friday not 100 yet, as I "might" be driving up Sat morning.

Anyone help?

Bumping an old thread. Meeting some friends and will be in Silverton on Fri and Sat, might stick around until Monday if they get major dumpage. Was going to climb the Ribbon and some other routes in Eureka but the snow will probably make that suicide. Probably stay at the luxurious Triangle Thurs and Fri nites, at least.

In the parking lot at Monarch at the moment in a tee shirt enjoying the sunshine. Hope this summery weather gets tossed in the shitter ASAP.
    -- Jack Tackle