Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffhucker View Post
    Anybody know how big it ACTUALLY IS?
    I'd say that rock face is about 30ft, you dropped 35, maybe 40ft. Next time come in with more speed. It makes balance easier.

I hate to to ask an opinion on a forum and then post a correction, but I've heard significantly larger than what you're saying ie: 60'-80'... any local Teton mags wanna chime in? (of course I want this to be as big as possible after the fact)

Probably depends on the year. But yeah, looks to me about 40' tops (your drop).

I hate to to ask an opinion on a forum and then post a correction, but I've heard significantly larger than what you're saying ie: 60'-80'... any local Teton mags wanna chime in? (of course I want this to be as big as possible after the fact)
    I time you at about 1.55-1.6 seconds in the air. That would put it right around 40 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    That section in Soul Sessions Epic Impressions is so rad! Seth is like 18, he sends it once and bumps the lower tier (by accident), then sends is again and just clears!!
    Actually, the one where he bumps the lower tier is hucking the whole the Edge. 60ish or so. Fredo's is a solid 100. Can't remember what flick it's in though.
    The older I get, the better I was.

This thread is in serious need of a bump! Some of you guys on here are nuts, straight up.

How about some Berthoud Pass airs?
    this photo of triple rock doesn't classify as BIG air, but you could definitely go pretty large off this (i'm behind the camera for this shot)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06988.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	111587  

It's much larger then 40 feet. The angle you shot it from is the most unflattering you could pick so to the folks that haven't been there might see it like that. I think it depends on the year but 60 to 80 is more correct imho. It's pretty easy to go a hundred feet or more on a lot of those airs if you hit em with speed. I haven't hit the DB myself but I have hit a lot of different lines in there, I have stood over and under the DB, much larger then 40 without a doubt.

right at the lights, straight on till night
    bump
    when everything in the world is at its darkest, it takes a big man to kick back and party.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    The Beast at Baker is pretty classic......Though it gets sessioned on a pretty regular basis now.

5 minute mark Kanji sending the beast
    off your knees Louie

I was not expecting him to land so far down the slope, gotdamn!