View Poll Results: Should I let Z-Bo date my baby sister?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • What the fuck are you thinking Girlski?????

11 15.49%
  • Z-Bo NEEDS a blow job

51 71.83%
  • Who needs a Phillipino (Wet nasty certified)

9 12.68%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy
    Watch "When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong", for reals.
    thanks for the suggestion BB, you were right. i just watched WKIRGW and i was way out of line. what i should have said was...

[english scholar voice] that line has been used a few too many times. i think that it is time for something new. a simple joke perhaps? for example, what is the difference between a female lawyer and a pitbull? why the answer is elementary. a pitbull doesn't wear lipstick. [/english scholar voice]

hehe

z-bo needs a blowjob - 42
    z-bo can go to hell, I need a blowjob.

speaking of which, i am now accepting applications for a new "stain-maker" for my bed. females need only apply....
    "...And my quarter is ruined. My business lost about 200K in revenue.

On a positive note, I did save some money on car insurance by staying with GEICO..."

Quote Originally Posted by BC-FLOW
    thanks for the suggestion BB, you were right. i just watched WKIRGW and i was way out of line. what i should have said was...

[english scholar voice] that line has been used a few too many times. i think that it is time for something new. a simple joke perhaps? for example, what is the difference between a female lawyer and a pitbull? why the answer is elementary. a pitbull doesn't wear lipstick. [/english scholar voice]

hehe
    Your jokes do not amuse me. http://www.jokecenter.com/jokes/Lawyer/5828.htm was the first page on google, and it also contained your joke. What do the five fingers say to the face? SLAAAAAAAAAAP!
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Z-bo, today I'll pick your 25,000. Fedro already got a 50,000 for you

Young girls love bad boys... until girlski cooperates, z-dash and myself have decided we must commence Operation GrandmaJailer which involves getting girlskis sister into enough trouble where she gets arrested and must go before a judge while her older sister is working. Girlski is SURE to let her sister date Z-BO after that! cue A-Team music...

There IS an easy way out of this, of course....
    O.k. so lets say, for the sake of argument, I introduce Z-Bo to my little sister. The first obstacle is that she lives in Utah, so we first need to coordinate her visiting Seattle and because she was just up here last month and is now back in school, I don't see that happening for awhile. So let's say that my little sister were to come to Seattle and I were to introduce them, my greatest fear is that she will play Z-Bo like she played the last dude I introduced to her, she will return home to Utah and live life happily. I, on the other hand, will have to live with Z-Bo's whining and pissing and moaning that my little sister played him like a deck of cards. And it will happen!
    On the other hand...things could go perfectly, they fall in love, Z-Bo moves to Park Shitty to live with her and they get married. I am now the one held responsible for the newest addition to my extended family and this is something that the other members of my family will never let me live down...sort of like BakerBoy and the ONE thing that he has to hold over my head and NEVER lets me forget.
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by girlski0912
    So let's say that my little sister were to come to Seattle and I were to introduce them, my greatest fear is that she will play Z-Bo like she played the last dude I introduced to her, she will return home to Utah and live life happily. I, on the other hand, will have to live with Z-Bo's whining and pissing and moaning that my little sister played him like a deck of cards. And it will happen!
    On the other hand...things could go perfectly, they fall in love, Z-Bo moves to Park Shitty to live with her and they get married.
    My money's on C: none of the above.

So let's say that my little sister were to come to Seattle and I were to introduce them, my greatest fear is that she will play Z-Bo like she played the last dude I introduced to her, she will return home to Utah and live life happily.
    can you say 'perfect relationship'???

On the other hand...things could go perfectly, they fall in love, Z-Bo moves to Park Shitty to live with her and they get married.
    whoa there buckshot!!! i'm zeedashbo, who said anything about getting married. i just want to get played by your sister.

Alcoholic? Alcoholics Goesh to Meetings, Ish A DEERUUNNK!!! "hic"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo
    whoa there buckshot!!! i'm zeedashbo, who said anything about getting married. i just want to get played by your sister.
    At least ya call how ya see it....
    Living vicariously through myself…

...sort of like BakerBoy and the ONE thing that he has to hold over my head and NEVER lets me forget.
    Do tell!
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Quote Originally Posted by Arty50
    Do tell!
    What, the grandma jailer joke? Seriously, it's obviously no longer funny...

What, the grandma jailer joke? Seriously, it's obviously no longer funny...
    Yeah...grandmas in jail are SOOOOO played...as are the Z-Bo and my sis jokes...however, all rips on BB's sexuality will NEVER get old!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...grandmas in jail are SOOOOO played...as are the Z-Bo and my sis jokes...however, all rips on BB's sexuality will NEVER get old!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, I think you've brought up the grandma the last couple times. Just remember next time you start harassing me about unicorns and rainbows that I will start harassing you about grandmas and your sister.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackamo
    i am now accepting applications for a new "stain-maker" for my bed. females need only apply....
    But you seem like such a Doityourself kinda guy.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Hey, I think you've brought up the grandma the last couple times. Just remember next time you start harassing me about unicorns and rainbows that I will start harassing you about grandmas and your sister.
    Deal...what about all the other dirt I have on you????

Don't cockblock the Z. He's a worthy madman for your sis. No matter what you think. She knows how to post bail and all, right?

Quote Originally Posted by splat
    Don't cockblock the Z. He's a worthy madman for your sis. No matter what you think. She knows how to post bail and all, right?
    couldn't have been said better.

and i really hope girlski doesn't have the dirt on mine and bakerboy's night out.

couldn't have been said better.

and i really hope girlski doesn't have the dirt on mine and bakerboy's night out.
    and the rest of us sincerely hope that she does . . . and that she makes it public!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie
    and the rest of us sincerely hope that she does . . . and that she makes it public!

a little excited aren't we???

a little excited aren't we???
    Z, PM sent on monte rosa topo
    ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie
    Hmm...what is it that I know...god, stupid short term memory! Wait, what were we talking about???

Hmm...what is it that I know...god, stupid short term memory! Wait, what were we talking about???
    Come on GS, we need some damn entertainment!

Smoke too much pot...just can't remember. Or can I????

Is that you, BB?