Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

women's ski calendar for cancer

hi all,

just wanted to let you know about a little project called the rad boob calendar. a bunch of female skiers put this together to raise money for breast cancer. pics from ingrid backstrom, lynsey dyer, grete eliasson and more, plus all proceeds go towards breast cancer research. makes a great christmas gift! you can order a calendar on the website:

https://sites.google.com/site/radboobclub/beta

check it out!

thanks!

This is a great cause.

But there was not one boob in that entire calender.

Why does Grete always have to make that stupid face?

And there is nothing even CLOSE to a boob in that calendar. Some good ski shots though.

This is more my cup of tea: http://www.boldbeautifulbiathlon.com...lete_bios.html

12 months of naked Canadian athletes (don't get excited, the site shows you nothing).

No boobs. F.

I still support this calendar. Hopefully I can be a sponsor next year with my company? Maybe get iggieskier involved too?

I realize it's a little deep for you guys, but women can actually be appreciated for more than the fun bags. I know that's mind-altering... I'll let that sink in.

Great cause and nice calendar!

Quote Originally Posted by Severine View Post
    I realize it's a little deep for you guys, but women can actually be appreciated for more than the fun bags. I know that's mind-altering... I'll let that sink in.

No one would care if it was just some random collection of bimbos rather than skiers, but to call it a "rad boob" calendar and not have anything other than a face exposed is false advertisement. Ideally, it would be a sweet ski shot next to a boob shot (not even necessarily fully exposed) for each month.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    No one would care if it was just some random collection of bimbos rather than skiers, but to call it a "rad boob" calendar and not have anything other than a face exposed is false advertisement. Ideally, it would be a sweet ski shot next to a boob shot (not even necessarily fully exposed) for each month.
    +1 for that

I love the idea, but why can't it just be "Rad Chicks Fighting Cancer" or something like that. I actually think the "RadBoob" name is kinda silly and definitely implies some sort of naked action sport.
    BTW, the website says nothing about US orders and that will prevent a lot of impulse/convenience purchases like the one I almost made 10 minutes ago.

I just bought mine.

Perhaps you're just missing the context: "rad" = radiation, as in radiotherapy for da Tumorz.

ATTN JONG: YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!!!!

I'll let that sink in for a while

It clearly says rad BOOB calendar not rad appreciate me for my unknown personality calendar.

If I wanted to stare at rad pics of girls w/o seeing boobs, I'd go look for some pictures of you(r flat chested girlfriend) being mauled by a tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Thanks for the orders! We'll ship to the US no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    ATTN JONG: YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!!!!

I'll let that sink in for a while

It clearly says rad BOOB calendar not rad appreciate me for my unknown personality calendar.

If I wanted to stare at rad pics of girls w/o seeing boobs, I'd go look for some pictures of you(r flat chested girlfriend) being mauled by a tiger.

Sweetheart, I assure you, while I appreciate women...I am no lesbo.

I agree. But don't call it the Rad-fucking-Boob calendar. To name it that only admits to playing in to existing stereotypes. Maybe you could climb off of your high horse for a minute and let THAT sink in?

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I agree. But don't call it the Rad-fucking-Boob calendar. To name it that only admits to playing in to existing stereotypes. Maybe you could climb off of your high horse for a minute and let THAT sink in?
    Forgive my lack of emoticon. I figured the jovial atmosphere of the forum itself would convey the sarcasm dripping in that statement. No high horse here.

ETA: I think there was a post above from someone reminding that rad likely = radiation in this case. Seems logical. Breast cancer=radiated boobs. Either way, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Former coworker had breast cancer. Since so many men equate women to boobs, sucks to lose your boobs. Huge blow to self esteem.

Great cause, I will contribute.

I really want to see some bare flesh on these chesty ladies though. maybe next year???
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Skiyea, I am a little disappointed in the organization of the RBC in compared to the RDC. You have really taken our skiing/drinking group's rivalries to another level. This means that the RDC is going to need to follow suit with the Testicular cancer calender full of cocks and balls! RMF are you in??

Quote Originally Posted by point five View Post
    Skiyea, I am a little disappointed in the organization of the RBC in compared to the RDC. You have really taken our skiing/drinking group's rivalries to another level. This means that the RDC is going to need to follow suit with the Testicular cancer calender full of cocks and balls! RMF are you in??

As I serve as a bridging member of both the RDC and RMF, I can say with confidence that we are indeed in.

As long we can ski around with our balls hanging out....
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Curling, anyone?

Attachment 69016
    There's a fine calendar image!

Most of us like the other fun parts too.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Yeah skiyeah! I'll definitely get some calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by point five View Post

I'll buy your calendar if you buy ours! Let's discuss over skiing/drinking.

I will be getting a shipment of calendars down here in Utah (or so i was told in an email earlier today that i need to reply to ). So if anyone in Utah wants a calendar, hit me up! I'm sure we can work out something where you can still pay directly online and then have it special delivery from yours truly.

And stop whining about not seeing boobs in the calendar! Start doing something to save them in real life!

This thread is hilarious, I guess only the RBC's and RDC's will really know why it's named the Rad Boob Club. And for those who only care about boobs, then just take the site URL www.radboob.com and accidentally add an 's' after boob, like a certain someone did recently.

We're definitely going to give this calendar some PR love this week.