Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    And a pad/bump for the sillytudeness of closing down summit this week and putting in a pay meter in the village lot.
    Maybe it will pay off enough next season to run the lift that makes the place all season
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

and this place reserved for soliskier representin the patrols thread cunting input
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Shit between tip, buzz, truth, ice, splat, and a few other e/irl friends they got damn near 100k
    you fuckers need to get a life
    You work behind a PC 40+ hours a week and see how much you stray to this site.

And a pad/bump for the sillytudeness of closing down summit this week and putting in a pay meter in the village lot.
    Maybe it will pay off enough next season to run the lift that makes the place all season
    I like riding lifts and bbqing in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by nbt View Post
    What's stupid about that? I've been hiking in the Wasatch since I was 14 years old. You were probably suckling your East Infection trust fund in Boston at 14. And how the hell can you have such a boring life to have almost 4,000 posts. You can't possibly ski a lot and still have time for 4,000 posts. Be careful what you write. Why do all the duechebags hang out at Bonkers now?
    Numbnuts of the year award to nbt. Next time you see SkiFishBum you can tell him you're sorry. If you can catch him, either on the up or the down.

ftr I lot of those posts came from behind the desk of Club Solitude Not to tough to concierge/ cabanna boy and run smack on the webz on the clock.
    No need to apologise just don't get butthurt when your crusty been here
    done that for however many years posts stupid shit about a lift in one drainage ruining the wasatch.
    for the record again I'm against any lift in silly fork or flagstaff. It is pathetically easy to access these areas
    Ice what time @ the airport Fri.?
    My phone is in the process of shitting the bed if that phone offers still good.

It's gonna be 11:35 AM Friday on Southwest, can you make that? If not no worries I have a Plan B. Verizon has the phone I wanted on display in the store but they don't have any to sell -fucking retarded- so I have to hold onto this one for a few more weeks. In the meantime I've got a Verizon Motorola flip phone that worked good last time I used it but I don't have a charger for it. Do you want it? Charger shouldn't be too hard to find. Or you can just wait until I get the other phone, you tell me.

^^^can do will be there
    and a pad cause Bonkers was my first real tour.
    we went there because Mr. Kelner said it was the longest pow run in the wasatch so long that a wizzard made 187 turns holding his breath the entire time
    So I was a dueschbag on bonkers before the other douchebags, and i'm blaming Mr. Kelner too

this place reserved for trackheads 10,399th post
    he's probably busy posting over at Motomadness.com or sumthin

^^^can do will be there
    and a pad cause Bonkers was my first real tour.
    we went there because Mr. Kelner said it was the longest pow run in the wasatch so long that a wizzard made 187 turns holding his breath the entire time
    So I was a dueschbag on bonkers before the other douchebags, and i'm blaming Mr. Kelner too
    Dude, it was smokin a cig, not holding his breath. Slid out Stairs later that day, didn't quite hit the road.
    Fuck Solitude 's expansion into Silver Fork and fuck the toll booth at the upper parking lot.

this place reserved for trackheads 10,399th post
    he's probably busy posting over at Motomadness.com or sumthin
    Yup, that's right. Skied today, on fat skis no less. What a novel idea.

Quote Originally Posted by wra View Post
    Dude, it was smokin a cig, not holding his breath. Slid out Stairs later that day, didn't quite hit the road.
    Fuck Solitude 's expansion into Silver Fork and fuck the toll booth at the upper parking lot.
    well i hope it was a hottie cause Mr. Tosh says "Ciggertte smokin is dangereuos hazard to your health". Hope the wings healin the mrs. was wonderin how your healin. Anytime you want to use that upper lot as a trail head parking, just tell em your there to clean the butts off the deck of ES 401
    Icemans got our backs
    gonna be interesting to see how/when smokerise gets repaired any disc golfers got a boom crane on tracks they can borrow?

gonna be interesting to see how/when smokerise gets repaired any disc golfers got a boom crane on tracks they can borrow?
    I heard they're just going to replace it with a high speeder to the top of EGP. (Using all the money they make from parking.)

^^^ i guess they'll be winch cattin ortavox as an blue square down to summit
    next season.
    yo th after skate skis i guess they're all considered phat GBNP or Rubys corn trip in the future?

My take on resort expansions has always been that if it can be done in an enviormently friendly fashion, why not? To me this goes back to the Secret stash concept. Most riders have there own areas that they protect and try and keep secret, my self included. However no stash stays secret for ever, and none really belong to use or anyone for that matter. If its in the mountains it should be shared and if putting a lift up there to allow more people to enjoy some fresh terrain than all the better.

I do agree with the arguement of protecting the watershed, but the stance of the guy from the mountain club is bunk. Just because you've been skiing it forever dosnt meen its your's.

In regards to the ski areas motivation to add this area, one should look at A-basins expansion. It almost doubled the size of resort, although it is still a tiny place, but hasnt dramatically increased revenue. Just thinkin....
    "die trying or die smiling"
    -Ralph Castelberg

Soli is limited by parking. Maybe it's ground breaking time for the stacked parking garage and the new skybridge.

Johnny's only sin was dispair

The forest service rejected the proposal today.

good to see they saw the light

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    And yes, Yeti, I would take "my kid" to Silver Fork on this very day. I don't have kids though, so I guess I'll go fuck my wife and try to make some.

FUCK YOU SOLITUDE!!!!!!!!!

Today we skied Silver Fork, knowing those mutherfukkers to the east are eventually going to get there way. SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS!

On days like today, this is one of the few places we hippy, elitist, backcountry enthusiasts can ski. Saying we can just go somewhere else is utter fucking ignorance, there are few other places like this, this time of year, on a high danger day.

A big fuck you to Solitude.

Crowded today. Can't wait until Solitude puts a lift in and dumbs it down for everyone.

Again, suck my fucking balls.
    Strong work fornicatin and impregnatin the wife crackhead
    Will the lift ticket for the sillysolitaliwhacker ganjola work on the silverfork PIPE DREAM LIFT
    Still got loot on yeti smokin k2 made in china sissy stick spancered hippty hop turnin straightchuter.
    When ever that goes down

expanding solitude is sSOo IronIc ! .....maybee brighton BuY em;or alta and add that twin lakes avy control lift. nfn...I bike honeycomb more than ski there
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz