Rossi FKx RS Pro 18 din binders

What can you tell me about these binders?

Better or worse than the other 18 din Rossi bindings out there? What's the going rate for these in gear swap with original brakes.

Nothings been bent yet.

I've come into a few pairs and am debating on keeping or selling.

I have Dukes, Mojo 15s, p14s and a few of these. Not sure which ones should go. Usually keep the DINs around 10-11. I have a massive BSL so I dont need to go much higher.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    out of curiosity sake, whats the bsl?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

9 11 10

So if I remember correctly, those were the predecessors to the FKS/Pivot line. So they are essentially the the same as the fks 185, but with the geze style toe piece, which quite a few people actually prefer. If you can use them, I would use them. If you need the money, sell them. I'd say depending on condition $120 + or - is a pretty fair price.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Yup the have the large GEZE toepiece not the smaller Rossi toepiece you see on all the new bindings.

Talked with a Rossi rep at the ski show and he said the same stuff. We even talked brake bending strategy.

I have been using same bindings for years now without problems, works as good as FKS.

Quote Originally Posted by reganized View Post
    Yup the have the large GEZE toepiece not the smaller Rossi toepiece you see on all the new bindings.

Talked with a Rossi rep at the ski show and he said the same stuff. We even talked brake bending strategy.
    I have a couple of older FKS's what was his thoughts on brake bending?

Seemed to think that brake bending was fine without taking the brake apart. A vise, heat, pliers, tube to bend.