Want to live in Rossland/Red Mtn, BC?

Want to live in Rossland this season?

My girlfriend and i just bought a house and need some peeps to help us bring the costs down. Plus people to rip with on the hill. we have a few rooms for rent in our place in rossland, 5 mins from red mtn. She snowboards, i ski, we both MTB, and are big into ski touring/big mtn/park pretty much just skiing as much as possible . I figured id post on here and some other forums before i did the whole craigslist thing, It would be nice to have some cool TGR types. Though i dunno if anyone ever reads this part of the forum, i must confess its my first time away from ski/snowboard. Anyway, the house is 3 BDR in upper rossland, 3 blocks from the bar, 5 from the grocery store/main street, and we have ample parking and a hot tub, climbing wall in the basement, ski room, etc! Prices would be in the $400-450 range, (plus utilities) since one room is a master BDR and the other is just a room. Couples are cool as well. Anyway if you are looking for a cheap and awesome place to ski bum this winter, let us know.

Robin

Just took these pictures this morning. Snow!

I wish I was up to this.
    holy fucking shitballs

Snoboy? Is that you? Good luck on filling those rooms.

Hopefully we'll be up again with the PDX crew this winter. Would be cool to hang.

Quote Originally Posted by bio-smear View Post
    Snoboy? Is that you? Good luck on filling those rooms.

Hopefully we'll be up again with the PDX crew this winter. Would be cool to hang.
    No, you must be thinking of someone else.

Hi I'm really interested in renting a room off you! If you could email me with some info that'd be awesome. Looking to move in in a week!

nice kona
    Nothing is impossible, you are only limited by fear, and even that can be overcome. -Seth Morrison

I know its early to start looking but...

Me and one other buddy will be in interior BC for 10 days March 5-15. Calgary to Whistler. Depending on where the snow is we might be looking in Rossland for a floor to crash on for a night and even better, someone to show us around Red.

We're both chill and expert, jim is a boarder and Im a skier.

Shoot me a pm if you might be interested in helping us out.

Thx!

-Regan

room available?

I don't know if you guys are still looking for people, or if you still have room, but I'd be interested in renting a room for jan. until the end of april (4 months) so I can go skiing on red mt. for the winter. I'm 23 and just graduated from university so I'm looking to take some time off.

If there's room I can be reached by e-mail at bbig_nacnud@hotmail.com or by phone in Smithers, BC at (250) 847-5038

- Duncan

I partied in that house about 20 tears ago.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

rfoubi,

Lord_Barnyard would like to inquire about room availability - please check your PM's.
    The future sure ain't what it used to be.

Hello,
    My cousin and I are moving to Rossland this winter. We are interested in renting from you. Are the rooms still available?

winter fun

Hey I don't suppose those rooms are still available? My friend and I are looking for a place to stay for a couple months. We both have seasons passes and no jobs and ready to ride everyday til the season ends!! Please let me know about the availability... shake_it_up@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    Rachel

Are you guys looking to rent rooms again this winter? Please email me.

Heya there,

I'm looking to ski Red for a month Jan/Feb 2012. Are you guys still renting? Know anyone who might be?
    I'd super appreciate any help given.
    Cheers!
    Dave
    knoxdave[at]yahoo.com

Hi!

My name is Kristina and Im from sweden but this winter Im gonna work as the freeride coach for Red mountain ski resort. I will be there the 8th of dec and have still no place to live. Your place looks amazing and I hope that you still have some room to spare! Pleace let me know as soon as possible if there is any chance for me to stay with you! I dont smoke and have no problems with other people. Im willing to stay for the whole ski season.

//Kristina

P.s. My e-mail is juhlin_3@hotmail.com

still available?

Hi! I was just wondering (on a hope and prayer) that the room is still available? I would be very interested in taking it if it's still up for grabs! Feel free to drop me a line back if available. Thank you!

Hiya there,

I'm booked to come out for the whole of March 2012. Would be great if you had a room/cupboard available?

Nice one!

Dave
    knoxdave[@]yahoo[.]com

*bump* again

I'm coming out for 5 weeks starting March 2nd and are still looking for a room.

I'd super appreciative of anyone who can help me out with a place to rest my head!

31y.o guy from UK, nice, honest, reliable. Totally into off-piste boarding.

Any takers?

Cheers!
    Dave
    knoxdave(@)yahoo(.)com

Hi Robin

It may be a long shot, however do you still have rooms available? We are three kiwis (1 couple 1 single) working on the lifts at Red.

Cheers, Jeremy.

Jeremy - try bhubble.com - way more current.