Shell size v. Liner Size

I'm not super knowledgeable on the specifics of boot sizing, but I *believe* that (at least in Full Tilt Boots) a 25 and a 25.5 mondo size are both the same shell size, just with different liner sizes. Am I wrong?
    The reason I ask is because I have been searching high and low for a cheap pair of 25.5's and have come up empty handed. However, I have found a good deal on a pair of 25 mondo sized boots, and want to make sure that my plan to buy them and then buy a 25.5 intuition liner separately won't leave me with a liner that doesn't fit in the boots. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The size break on Full-Tilt boots is on the full and not the half size. So, the 25 and 25.5 are the same shell size, the 25.5 just has a thinner liner and your solution should work in this particular case.

same thing, buy them

Thanks for the input, unfortunately I didn't understand the art of the maximum/automatic bid on ebay and engaged in a one dollar increment bidding war at the last minute (literally) and lost to a computer. What an idiot