Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    How are the knee`s doing Kim...
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    in a new feat of coolness i saw a kid on Armada fat somethings last week with Salomon 916s and Scarpa tele boots, that setup must give maximum performance...

The knee(s) are doing awesome!

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, and I am still hitting the gym every morning for two hours and another 1/2 hour ride in the evenings. The graft knee is still lagging a bit in strength behind the ACL knee, but it's coming along. I've got good quad definition again, and pain is virtually nil. Still a bit stiff in the mornings or after a workout, but very little swelling to be seen.

The graft knee still has some patellar tendon pain some days but that seems to be improving also. And I'm still working on ROM on the ACL knee, I'm within a fingers width of touching heel to butt, and it's getting better every day.

I can't believe I'm 10 weeks already and my PT continues to be astonished at how far along I am in the process.

It's been damned hard work, but I can say without hesitation that my trip to Houston was the best decision I could've made.

How are you getting along?

Quote Originally Posted by KimD View Post
    The knee(s) are doing awesome!

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, and I am still hitting the gym every morning for two hours and another 1/2 hour ride in the evenings. The graft knee is still lagging a bit in strength behind the ACL knee, but it's coming along. I've got good quad definition again, and pain is virtually nil. Still a bit stiff in the mornings or after a workout, but very little swelling to be seen.

The graft knee still has some patellar tendon pain some days but that seems to be improving also. And I'm still working on ROM on the ACL knee, I'm within a fingers width of touching heel to butt, and it's getting better every day.

I can't believe I'm 10 weeks already and my PT continues to be astonished at how far along I am in the process.

It's been damned hard work, but I can say without hesitation that my trip to Houston was the best decision I could've made.

How are you getting along?
    Sounds like your kickin ass! My knee sounds very much like yours it's 4 weeks out and it nearly feels like it never happened. The only area's of discomfort is the graft donor area. My hamstring doesn't doesn't bother me other than some days it's la little sore from pushing it during my strengthening programs and much like you I'm hitting the bike hard every day. I'm glad you are happy with your surgery it's just unfortunate your out of pocket for the expenses but I too would do or pay anything to get repaired and continue doing the sports I enjoy most.
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    in a new feat of coolness i saw a kid on Armada fat somethings last week with Salomon 916s and Scarpa tele boots, that setup must give maximum performance...