Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I'm in! I'm flying into Gunnison, arriving Friday 2/5 at 5pm and leaving Saturday 2/13. Obviously I'm sticking around for some extra skiing after the mini. =)

I am in! so Front range maggettes ... we need to figure out who is all going so we can drive together!

I'm still in! And I'm all about a car pool down there too.

bump

Can't wait to have you all here!
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

I'm out, can't fit it in with school.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Gonna drive down from nebraska to my parent's on that thursday probably, so would love to carpool with someone who's coming from the denver/boulder area and coming back on sunday

can't go.. no money. I'll be lucky if we get to go on any ski vacations at all this year...
    ah, the price of running water and a garage...

Have fun, girls! maybe someday I'll get down south for some fun!

I'm pumped to be stoked.

I'm out, as taking avy class at the time. Have fun ladies!

c and i are doing a pre-mini recon this weekend to make sure everything is good for the mini

I'm getting pretty psyched, even though it's looking highly unlikely that I'll be skiing. I did walk today for the first time in 3 1/2 months though, so that's pretty cool. B, I have our guest room as well as a new couch with a queen size pull-out, so I can host a few.

wandering- if anybody is interested in floor space, can they grab a spot?

Here is a list of those who have confirmed:
    Making-a-Pizza
    Punkmouse
    brosia
    bc
    baxter
    SheRa
    fastfroggy
    corien

I believe my friend Ann, who's a lurker, will be coming too- won't need lodging
    montanaskier- what about your lady? Is she still in?

Have I forgotten anyone? Any other maggettes interested?

So far, 9 confirmed and possibly 9 or 10 will need lodging. Right now, I'm hoping we can just sqeeze everyone in between my place and wandering's place.

I have a spare bed that can sleep 2. Plus, there's floor space for at least 3. My place is pretty tiny though, but does have 2 full baths. I figure I can sleep 5 guests w/o getting too out of control crowded.

If wandering can sleep 5 guests, I think we are good to go! .... Assuming some maggettes are willing to take floor space.

Stay tuned for lift ticket prices. I'm having a hard time finding deals.....

Please re-confirm, who is in for a tour one of the days again?
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Sign me up for a floor tour. Yup.

I'm up for touring so long as someone's still willing to loan me a touring set up =p

c and i are in for touring

MAP - might be able to help you. Well, with the avy gear bit, probably not with skis. If you're who I think you are, you're like, a million times smaller than I am.

MAP- I have an extra beacon, backpack, and and extra pair of skis that will tour. We just need to get you a shovel and probe. I'm sure someone could help
    -
    14erskiers.com

I have beacon, shovel, probe....my backpack is crappy, it's not the best for strapping skis to so I might take you up on borrowing the backpack, I actually just need skis that will tour, and only own alpine boots (don't know much about touring bindings but I hear rumor that the boots matter?)
    Guest- who are you?

MAP- cool! We should be able to get you some skis. Boots- better off wearing your own alpine boots. With the bindings I have, alpine boots will work just fine!
    -
    14erskiers.com

Also, as a reminder, Splat has offered us some FKNA shirts. We need your approximate t-shirt sizes! They will be "women's swoopneck" style, in other words, "girlie t's".

Lastly, I also need to know who is allergic to cats.... I have one, and wandering, not lost, does not.
    Last edited by mtnbikerskierchick; 01-08-2010 at 12:29 AM.
    -
    14erskiers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Making a Pizza View Post
    Guest- who are you?
    In meatspace I go by Hillary.

Oh! Yea, this is Julianne, you probably guessed who I was though, how is your knee doing?

Also~ I am not allergic to cats, or sleeping on floors

(Still looking for someone to carpool with!)

MAP, PM Punkmouse.
    -
    14erskiers.com

This is going to be wickedly fun. And a good trial run for next year when I'll actually be able to ski.... I think I could potentially squeeze in 5 here as well. Full bed and queen bed are up for grabs as well as some random corners. I might even turn up the heat from 50 degrees to something a little more tolerable...

I'm out.

Have fun!