Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I hope you girls can 'woman up' enough to let bc join you.
    Skiers are skiers, not much else matters.
    Following your idea, skiers are skiers and the regular Summits are for all Mags. But this is the Maggette Mini. If it was open to everyone, men would be invited and you could come too.

But who the hell are you to tell the Maggettes to "women up?" If bc can come, will you be the next guy-with-a-penis-who-fucks-chicks to declare you are transgender so that you can attend?
    Change for a Nickel?
    Δ5˘?

Wow. What an insensitive douchebag. You speak for all the maggot women? Or are you just the self-appointed mouth of prejudice hiding behind an alias?
    bc asked because he/she identifies with women. I could certainly give a fuck if I attend. Especially if the rest of the women are as lame as you. But I bet you're a guy anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You speak for all the maggot women?
    No. I can only say two maggettes feel awkward, but I haven’t asked around. I’m not arrogant enough to demand everyone think like me. If some are OK with bc coming, doesn’t bother me. But some women aren’t.

I’m sure bc is a fine person, but some thought this mini was for skiers with no Y chromosome to have estrogen bonding without pressure from testosterone and penises. bc’s presence might disrupt the female bonding vibe for some maggettes.

Splat, YOU are the one who demands that all maggettes feel like you, a man, do about another man who wears size 10 boots, has a dick and balls, uses them to fuck women, but who wants to be “one of the girls.” What gives you the right to demand that and judge people for feeling different? Noone said bc’s choice is wrong. Free country! So, it’s OK for women to feel awkward about his presence in certain situations, like this mini.
    Change for a Nickel?
    Δ5˘?

Estrogen is estrogen, and no matter how much a guy thinks he has it (or wants to have it), he doesn't. The female biological traits and biological mindset are not there. There's special bonding about girls skiing together without testosterone present and having guys around to outdo them.

I have nothing against BC and would be happy to ski with him on another occasion. Even if BC come's I'm not going to be upset about it. I am sure we will all have fun skiing with BC. I just think it changes the whole idea and atmosphere of the all girls gathering we had in mind. I speak for myself, and don't know the other magettes feelings.
    I'm obviously not as cool as you, and don't know as much about skiing as you think you do because I don't have a high post count

So it's pretty clear I'm not welcome. Fine. I'll visit Crested Butte another time. But um, yeah, not that it's any of anyone's business, but I've had some things done medically. I no longer have the ability to "put a penis in women." But I digress.

Attraction to women isn't the point either. I'm sure a few maggettes have some attraction to women. I happen to be pretty attracted to men, but I also happen to have a female partner.

edit to add: and why the stupid aliases? if you're bothered, just say so. But how does anyone know you're not all blurred?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bc View Post
    So it's pretty clear I'm not welcome. Fine. I'll visit Crested Butte another time. But um, yeah, not that it's any of anyone's business, but I've had some things done medically. I no longer have the ability to "put a penis in women." But I digress.

Attraction to women isn't the point either. I'm sure a few maggettes have some attraction to women. I happen to be pretty attracted to men, but I also happen to have a female partner.

edit to add: and why the stupid aliases? if you're bothered, just say so. But how does anyone know you're not all blurred?
    Sorry RuPaul, but no aliases in this thread......

So let me get this straight...you were a dude in a relationship with a woman, then you got your cock removed, but you're still in a relationship with a woman, which now makes you a lesbian.....yet you like dudes....man you're a wreck.
    Well, I guess I'm a lesbian too, but I'll keep my penis.

Uh... in the interest of moving things to a lighter note in this ladies' thread, I relish every opportunity to answer a burning question by linking to a South Park episode. Luckily, South Park had a hilarious episode all about this issue: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103817/ South Park, It makes you think!

Watch. LULZ. Move on...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

(If those were legit responses)
    Wow, i'm starting to re-think my desire to spend a weekend with people who are so;
    1. Close minded
    2. RUDE
    3. Dramatic
    4. Wimpy, use your real names, it's much less offensive, it seems that you all don't want people to know you're a closet transgenderaphobe/uncomfortable...the whole point of this was a good bonding weekend, how's it possible to bond with people who are dishonest?

Quote Originally Posted by Making a Pizza View Post
    1. Close minded
    2. RUDE
    3. Dramatic
    4. use your real names
    There’s only 3 rude people in this thread:
    Blurred by being an asshole dick.
    Splat by demanding all Maggettes feel how he does.
    You by making an assumption about all the Maggettes, then judging those who didn’t match your assumption.

You are being as close minded as Blurred by failing to see there’s more than one reasonable position here.

If bc does show up, and bc has the right to do whatever he decides, real names would make things MORE awkward and dramatic.
    Change for a Nickel?
    Δ5˘?

Quote Originally Posted by Δ5˘? View Post
    Blurred by being an asshole dick.
    Splat by demanding all Maggettes feel how he does.
    You by making an assumption about all the Maggettes, then judging those who didn’t match your assumption.

You are being as close minded as Blurred by failing to see there’s more than one reasonable position here.

If bc does show up, and bc has the right to do whatever he decides, real names would make things MORE awkward and dramatic.
    I was there when you created this alias, dumbass.

Shut up already, what do you care? You're sure spending a lot of time pretending like you don't care.

I'm just here for the humor, stop the crusading already.

btw-bc is a girl now, quit referring to her as "he".....you insensitive "asshole dick".

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Drama!!!!
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    , then you got your cock removed..
    I had a nightmare like this once

here i thought people spending most of their life in the pursuit of pow were supposed to be open minded and comfortable with themselves... bc you're welcome to join. for those of you who created new aliases to post on this thread, how lame are you?

For once all the drama has actually been created by maggots, and not maggettes. Alias=male.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    I think that was uncalled for and rather unfair. Certainly made me feel bad to read.
    Why? It's true the drama was coming from the guys and the other part was a joke because guys are the ones who always create drama on TGR - which is ironic because women are supposedly the sex stereotyped as "drama-queens".

Quote Originally Posted by brosia View Post
    What's with people backing out of the mini now because some aliases caused some drama??? Whether you agree or not that BC should be there, who really cares that that much??? Baxter is right. We're going to ski and have fun with it, and I’m sure if BC come’s it will be a great time.

TGR is a drama filled website with people always expressing their opinions, it’s nothing new. Get over it, move on, and have fun with it!!!! The drama’s in the forum, not on the ski hill. I think it’d be pathetic for someone to change their mind about going because of what some aliases (who won’t even be there) said.

I’m sure BC hasn’t had the easiest time with this. For those that disagree with BC coming, at least have some respect for her and how she’s presented herself. She has been respectful to all of the girls feelings about this.

Like blurred said, the maggettes are an awesome group of girls!
    I was pretty much going to post the exact same thing myself, Brosia. Like Baxter said, we're having this to ski with a bunch of ripping maggettes and to have a bunch of fun. It makes me so sad that people would be backing out of the mini based on the attendance of one person. The more I think about it, the more I think it's silly to not include BC in our mini just on the basis that she was born a different gender but identifies with females and is now physically female. I suppose some maggettes don't really like the idea of having BC at the maggette mini, but to them I say- give her a chance. You don't know her yet. Come and see if you like her. You may find that she's a really great person.

And as far as this drama goes- it's over. I'm not in this for the drama- I just want to have a good time and show a bunch of ripping maggettes my home turf, which rocks, I think. I suppose each maggette can make her own decision as to whether she wants to come to the mini when BC is there. But, I personally hope that each and every maggette who wants to come will come. I think it will be a good time for all.
    Last edited by mtnbikerskierchick; 12-02-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

I find gender and drama to be mutually exclusive.

bc you're welcome as far as I'm concerned

and why the stupid aliases?
    and why the stupid alias?
    [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160331"]No longer a surprise - Im a transsexual maggot - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

But um, yeah, not that it's any of anyone's business
    But um, you made into public business...

Quote Originally Posted by obvious (bc's alias) View Post
    The standards of care also (somewhat controversially) require a minimum one-year “Real Life Experience” of living full-time presenting as the gender one identifies with before undergoing such a procedure. I haven’t had surgery “down there” and probably couldn’t get it now even if I wanted it, since I’ve only been in my RLE for 3 ˝ months.
    Quote Originally Posted by obvious (bc's alias) View Post
    I never once said I am getting SRS. Only that it is an option for transwomen. I may some day in the future or may not, but for now I'm living a life aligned with my identity.
    reading comprehension, Blurred. I said I have not had the surgery down there.
    Drama Queen...

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick View Post
    For once all the drama has actually been created by maggots, and not maggettes.
    I think that was uncalled for and rather unfair. Certainly made me feel bad to read.

I'm also feeling bullied here, by a bunch of penises. Typical. Am I going to get a certified letter next questioning my feelings? Obviously this is a man's world and the men are in charge since they are spouting off in this thread, which you might think had nothing to do with them.

bc, you are more than welcome to come and visit me in summit county, I will show you around and I look forward to meeting you. If you want to know my opinion on your sexual state and you want me to type it here, say so. It's just an uninformed personal opinion though and I would expect to get better educated on the subject when I could see you and talk to you in person. I admit I am curious since I've never met anyone like you before but at the same time I hate to treat you or look at you like a lab rat. I'm sure you are a wonderful person.

I will pass on the mini. I don't need the drama. I wanted to be in a circle of feminine love. I'm feeling something altogether different.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    I'm also feeling bullied here, by a bunch of penises. Typical. Am I going to get a certified letter next questioning my feelings? Obviously this is a man's world and the men are in charge since they are spouting off in this thread, which you might think had nothing to do with them.

I will pass on the mini. I don't need the drama. I wanted to be in a circle of feminine love. I'm feeling something altogether different.
    While I respect your decision; if this is all penis drama, why pass on the mini?

Quote Originally Posted by stirstir View Post
    But um, you made into public business... Drama Queen...
    Touché. But I also PM'd each attendee letting them know I'm perfectly willing not to attend if not welcome, but I need to hear it from someone actually going since there are so many aliases floating around.

I hid behind an alias at first when coming out because I was afraid someone would tell my parents before I did. That was back in May. Things have changed since then in many ways for me, including, as mentioned before, medically, though I think that's the least important part of being a woman. I'm very open about who I am.

Thanks for the offer, MBSC, of collecting maggette's thoughts on the topic anonymously. So post your thoughts here, PM me, or PM MBSC--I'll listen.

I'd love to ski with you some time, SheRa, and I'm sorry if my PM offended you.

I'm certainly not planning to come if I'm not welcome. I fit in perfectly well in women's groups of various kinds here. I was just hoping to ski and chat with some other powder-loving ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Δ5˘? View Post
    I'm probably just feeding the trolls, but;
    It's my right in life to have a choice about who I associate with, and generally, people who show open hostility towards someone after ONLY knowing 1 small detail of their life that they don't agree with are not people I'm down to be around.
    Why you're wrong about aliases~ BC clearly has stated if people object SHE won't come. If people use aliases, then all we know is it could've been one of the handful of girls who are actually showing up, or it could be one of the millions of dumbass men who post here (I can think of a few specifics who you probably are) If you never meet her in real life, it wouldn't be awkward. She seems pretty tactful and capable of dealing with the life she decided on and I suspect she's no stranger to people who can't handle who she is.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    So it's a bunch of guys that are pissed because bc may get to come and they can't? The aliases are a 'puss' move. Why hide when all your posts are littered with how this or that is "gay" anyway?

For me, the weekend would be about friendship, skiing and fun - weighted equally.
    I would not have been concerned about who the maggettes were fucking or how (beyond salacious tidbits, of course). So I don't care if a transgendered person attends - meeting someone to hook up with and being surprised about their equipment wasn't on my agenda.

Who cares? Not me!
    Straight? I don't care.
    Lesbian? I don't care.
    Something in between? I don't care.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

I'd love to ski with you some time, SheRa, and I'm sorry if my PM offended you.
    Anytime!

Just know that I am a cat, and I won't be herded.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Making a Pizza
    people who show open hostility towards someone after ONLY knowing 1 small detail of their life that they don't agree with are not people I'm down to be around
    If you think potentially "feeling awkward in certain situations" or "experiencing a different vibe" is "showing open hostility," that makes it sounds like you are the one being intolerant. Nobody said they don't want to associate with bc or think s/he/it is wrong for being transgender. The only ones making moral judgmental and saying they don't want to associate with others are you and splat.
    Change for a Nickel?
    Δ5˘?

Quote Originally Posted by Δ5¢? View Post
    No. I can only say two maggettes feel awkward, but I haven’t asked around. I’m not arrogant enough to demand everyone think like me. If some are OK with bc coming, doesn’t bother me. But some women aren’t.

I’m sure bc is a fine person, but some thought this mini was for skiers with no Y chromosome to have estrogen bonding without pressure from testosterone and penises. bc’s presence might disrupt the female bonding vibe for some maggettes.

Splat, YOU are the one who demands that all maggettes feel like you, a man, do about another man who wears size 10 boots, has a dick and balls, uses them to fuck women, but who wants to be “one of the girls.” What gives you the right to demand that and judge people for feeling different? Noone said bc’s choice is wrong. Free country! So, it’s OK for women to feel awkward about his presence in certain situations, like this mini.
    OH, yes, it's a DEMAND. I could give a shit what the woman do. But doubt that includes some dude making up an alias. Since it seems to be such a big deal for the insecure here, I just wanted to see how many small minded objectors would surface. Wow. You're the winner, weiner.

edit:
    For the real women gathering for their summit - there's a maggot/maggette looking for a place to fit in. Since bc is part of the board, I was simply encouraging bc's acceptance. Given a few of the maggettes I know have a little propensity to swing ac/dc, I didn't think it would be too much of a stretch. But, in order to quell the drama that is offending so many, I'll just post an open invite here for bc to ski with me anytime at Squaw. He can wear his pussy or his dick for all I care. It's about the skiing, not the issues that upset the sexuality of the insecure.

I think to make an informed judgment, we need to see some pics of bc.