Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stash searcher View Post
    out of curiosity, why have a few of you mentioned that all boys will already be gone? what is happening then that takes them all away at once that is already known in the future?
    they're all going to the telluride comp that weekend.

stash searcher & Lukaski-

Would love to have some maggettes from beyond Colorado's borders come to this event!

And those wanting to know about the boys:
    On Punkmouse's thread, where the original idea of this whole maggette mini came about, there was a consensus that boys were not allowed to be in CB for this event. So, goldenboy (my boyfriend) suggested that all the boys (maggots) leave for a trip of their own and squirrelmurphy said they should go to the Telluride comp. That's the story as it stands
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lukaski View Post
    Hey ladies! I can't commit right now as I have no idea what I'll be doing in Feb, but if I can get the time and $ in order I'm there. And if I'm there I'll definitely pitch in with cooking/making goodies. My backcountry skills are very limited, so I'd probably just stick to the resort both days if anyone else is doing that.
    If I can get away, I'll be a resort cougar for both days.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

What a great idea!

I'm also not 100% on what I'll be doing in Feb, but if I can make it work to fly in somehow from Seattle area, I'd also definitely don a chef's hat... if not, hope there's another one in 2011?

Either way, I bet you ladies will have a blast!! Sounds like lots of awesome ++ energy, and buckets o' fun!

jesski- No plans for 2011 yet. But, it may be a possibility! Lets see how this one goes!

Everyone- Punkmouse is working on some designs for stickers and she needs some pics of chicks hucking, preferably from the side or 3/4. What can the maggettes present? Post pics below or send them in a PM directly to Punkmouse
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

hmm, a bunch of ski-obsessed women and no guys invited? gawd, that is torture.

Just bumping this cause i'm friggin stoked

It's going to be GREAT! Of course, our ski area isn't even open yet. But, it'll be open soon!
    -
    14erskiers.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick View Post
    our ski area isn't even open yet.
    We should probably just call this whole thing off then.

^^ I just want it to be open! But, it's still very very brown. On a good note, they did start up the snow guns for the first time last night, even though they've had them ready for 3 weeks.
    -
    14erskiers.com

Maggettes- If you live in or near Denver you may want to stop by the BEWI Ski Expo at the Colorado Convention Center this Friday through Sunday because it's the last chance to buy discounted passes for Crested Butte. Many of you are probably interested in the CB Card (frequent user card, ...$45, first day of skiing free, all others 25% off). You can't buy these online anymore, just at the pass sales events. Another one I recommend is the X-Card (any 6 days for $275). See http://www.skicb.com/cbmr/mountain/ski-trade-shows.aspx for more details.
    -
    14erskiers.com

Good thinking! I was planning on going anyway, but didn't think about the CB card.

Somewhere between Boulder and Low Earth Orbit
    VERY interested... Love the chick-stoke! I'll be heading to the Olympics the very next weekend though, so it'll depend on a lot of factors, but if there's any way I can make it you better bet I'll be there! Props for setting this up!!!

squatch will be there with his MONDO vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

BC- no, this is for real! It's going to be happening, just no new updates on the status!
    -
    14erskiers.com

Hey maggettes,

I'd love to join in the estrogen-fueled fun but don't want to come if I'm not welcome. Full disclosure: I'm a transgender woman, so I probably run afoul of the "no Y chromosomes" stipulation. Yes, I am from Berkeley.

Anyway, I just discovered I can get there using miles, so I'd love to book soon while that's still available--assuming you'll have me. I'd bring AT gear and would be happy both at the resort and touring.

Hope to ski with many of you soon!

BC, i personally have no issues with that at all, and I suspect the rest of the maggettes won't either.

Thanks, MaP. I figured as much. I booked a flight to Gunnison this morning, figuring I can always change the dates if not welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bc View Post
    I probably run afoul of the "no Y chromosomes" stipulation.
    Don't you also run afoul of the "no penis & testicles" rule too?
    Change for a Nickel?
    Δ5¢?

Hey maggettes,

Full disclosure: I'm a transgender woman....
    Wait, what?

(frozen thinks to himself - huh, already had the vasectomy - not really using my penis for anything productive anymore.... Thats it, chopping it off. Coming to the mini)

Do you guys have enough down pillows for the late night fights, or should I pack some in??

Sorry frozen, you're not invited even though you lack the capability of knocking up a woman
    -
    14erskiers.com

this is my first idea ... waiting on Kim to send me pictures ....

Hey maggettes,

I'd love to join in the estrogen-fueled fun but don't want to come if I'm not welcome. Full disclosure: I'm a transgender woman, so I probably run afoul of the "no Y chromosomes" stipulation. Yes, I am from Berkeley.

Anyway, I just discovered I can get there using miles, so I'd love to book soon while that's still available--assuming you'll have me. I'd bring AT gear and would be happy both at the resort and touring.

Hope to ski with many of you soon!
    I was wondering. Do you put your penis in women?

I hope you girls can 'woman up' enough to let bc join you.
    Skiers are skiers, not much else matters.

i could care less!!! This is going to be a blast regardless!!!