Attachment 161730

Bump!
    bump

yellow Fischer RC4 are still available

Volkl Ledge 138 cm far left in lower photo is also available
    two mounts - decent shape
    $40 shipped

SOLD
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 01-06-2015 at 11:13 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

......this is a mess - I gotta consolidate - but until then...

looks like I also have some used Marker 7.0 demo bindings $40 shipped

package pricing in full effect - buy yer kid some shit

Small Clear Lens Kids Goggles

This weekend my 3 year old had a melt down and decided he didn't want to wear his goggles even though it was about 10 degrees. I asked him why and he said "I can't read the signs." I laughed because he can't read anyway, and asked him what he meant. He pointed to a sign marking thin/icy cover that said "advanced skiers only" and said "See, right there. I can't read it." Takes off his goggles, looks at the sign again and tells me, "It says 'Don't wear your goggles!'"

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the lenses are just too dark. They are Giro Chico goggles, which come with an Amber Rose lens. I wanted to swap them for a clear lens , but as far as I can tell Amber Rose is the only lens for the goggle. The Giro website is just about useless for figuring this out. Anyone know anything about this goggle/lens options or have any advice on a simlilar sized (really small) kids goggle with a clear lens? Google doesn't want to help me the the sizes of these things and I need small kids small, not big kids small.

Telemike I'll take the Volkl Ledge, what were they mounted for?

Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

A couple different Markers. Or maybe just same ones remounted for new BSL. I can't quite tell.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChrome View Post
    This weekend my 3 year old had a melt down and decided he didn't want to wear his goggles even though it was about 10 degrees. I asked him why and he said "I can't read the signs." I laughed because he can't read anyway, and asked him what he meant. He pointed to a sign marking thin/icy cover that said "advanced skiers only" and said "See, right there. I can't read it." Takes off his goggles, looks at the sign again and tells me, "It says 'Don't wear your goggles!'"

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the lenses are just too dark. They are Giro Chico goggles, which come with an Amber Rose lens. I wanted to swap them for a clear lens , but as far as I can tell Amber Rose is the only lens for the goggle. The Giro website is just about useless for figuring this out. Anyone know anything about this goggle/lens options or have any advice on a simlilar sized (really small) kids goggle with a clear lens? Google doesn't want to help me the the sizes of these things and I need small kids small, not big kids small.
    FWIW, these Bolle goggles are on STP on a 50% off sale tonight -- makes them $8:
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/bol...colorFamily=01
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Fuck the Panjo marketplace. Maggots helping Maggots.

K2 Comanche sold
    Élan sold

Volkl ledge sold

EC thanks for pointing me to the bolles. Hadn't seen them. At $8 it would be worth the gamble on fit. Gonna try to find some clear lenses though.

I'm looking for some gear for my 20 month old son, so basically the smallest stuff available. Even the size 14 boots are probably going to be very big, but we'll have to make it work. I basically just want to introduce him to skiing since he loves looking at all of my gear (it must be in his DNA)...he may hate it right now, and I'm not going to force it too soon. As a result I'm looking for the cheapest decent gear possible, this way if it is too soon, no big loss.

I'm in Boston, so anything somewhat local would be great. Anyone have anything they are looking to get rid of?

I don't check this thread often, so please PM me. Thanks!

X posted... Looking to buy Rossignol S7 Pro (150 cm) ... the blue ones...

Sold
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 01-22-2015 at 03:46 PM.

I'm looking for a 22.5 boots and 126ish skis
    thanks Bill

Spyder race training pants. Size 28. Make an offer.pm.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161564375857...84.m1558.l2649

FS: Rossie Trixie 148 Ski. mounted at 185mm on all mountain line. Not sure what binding (I can go look at in garage) but they worked great for my 13 year old step daughter until she outgrew them this year. I think the din goes down to 3 or 4, I can check. Great condition, probably could use a tune.

My daughter learned to ski on these, she is no park skier, these aren't thrashed.

I got them on here for $120 shipped last year. Seeing they might need a tune, I would like to get $100 shipped for them. Or tell me why you really should get them free, I will let my step daughter judge the essays.

Can post pics if you want. All questions welcome. anthonyrabinowitz at att dot net. email is more reliable than PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	859.6 KB 
ID:	162953

Roxy girls boots- size 19.5, but more of a low volume fit than the Head 's that my daughter has right now.

Paid $50 used at begin season without wearing them out of house. Will split shipping costs to lower 48.

SOLD- thanks
    Last edited by mn_teleskier; 01-28-2015 at 09:24 PM.
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Hey folks, looking for an 80cm snowboard + bindings for a family friend. Please PM me as I don't check this thread too often. Thanks for any leads!

This post was buried on the regular gear thread so I copied it here thinking there would more interest.

Anybody have any 90cm skis? My little guy is progressing pretty fast and the 70cms he's on now are just too short. Thought I could get away with using them for another year, but it's looking like that was wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo-the-skier View Post
    FS: Rossie Trixie 148 Ski. mounted at 185mm on all mountain line. Not sure what binding (I can go look at in garage) but they worked great for my 13 year old step daughter until she outgrew them this year. I think the din goes down to 3 or 4, I can check. Great condition, probably could use a tune.

My daughter learned to ski on these, she is no park skier, these aren't thrashed.

I got them on here for $120 shipped last year. Seeing they might need a tune, I would like to get $100 shipped for them. Or tell me why you really should get them free, I will let my step daughter judge the essays.

Can post pics if you want. All questions welcome. anthonyrabinowitz at att dot net. email is more reliable than PM.
    I am interested in these...still available?

X-post for some minty condition kids boots on the cheaps:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...krypton-liners

Looking for some 70cm skis for my daughter. Thx

I have a burton chopper 100 from 09-10 used 10 times with bindings and kids burton boots sz 11
    $100 you pay shipping
    Last edited by lotsarocks; 02-28-2015 at 05:03 AM.

looking for a snowsuit for my daughter, 4T, got anything?
    Last edited by Danno; 06-30-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

have a 11 month old and want to get him into some snowboard boots and board. not expecting much, well just a fun look on his face.

looking for smallest snowboard with bindings and boots.

hope you all are having a good winter!