Page 26 of 181 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    My 6 year old is skiing them and says they are great. The liner is more like a sock that looks like it will just stretch to fit the boot over time. I wrote Full Tilt to purchase a second liner so I would have a backup liner fresh one for my 3 year old when she is 5-6 but they wouldn't sell me one. This is my daughters second season and the boot seems to hold up really well and is well made. She is currently on the 2nd position and no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Idahodownhiller View Post
    Hey guys. I have a fleet of quick growing feet here. I was looking into the Full Tilt Growth spurts...I think it was Buzzworthy that picked up a pair. I am looking for a testimonial...how do the liners grow with the extended shell? Am i looking at picking up new liners each year?

The Girls have narrow low volume feet so the intuition liners are a huge plus not to mention the potential of having all of them being able to put on their own boots!

Anyone in So. NH area have a pair of Jr. Mantra's in a 138 (or similar) available?

Anyone have a pair of cheap plastic skies for kids just starting to walk? I'd like to put them on her around the house and in the yard.

I could use a pair of youth or womens snowboard bindings. Need to fit a size 6 youth shoe. Anyone have some laying around?
    Smoke dope, jump rope, eat glass and kick ass...ROCK STEADY!

Girls Spyder outfit. Well used but still has life. It's a bit dull and there are some light stains all over. Signed by Body Miller on the back which is now faded. Size 6 and the grow stitching has been taken out of the pants and jacket but could be put back in by someone with skills. I'll throw in a once worn girls medium Old navy pink vest. Thinking $30
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skis2 012.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	111217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skis2 013.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	111218  
    Driving to Targhee

Sold! 110 cm Blizzarde 6.5 Freeride kids skis. Used a bunch but these are still in good condition. 4.5 Look bindings. Skis were tuned about 15 days ago. Waxed after every use. I was thinking they would fetch about $70 at the ski swap so how about $60? These have a fair amount of shape for a kids ski, 65mm underfoot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skis2 011.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	111220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skis2 010.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	111221   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skis2 009.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	111222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skis2 008.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	111223  
    Last edited by cooltsi; 03-10-2012 at 06:04 AM.
    Driving to Targhee

PM sent.
    Courage + believe = life. Life is not about how many breaths you take. It's what you do with those breaths

2 year old needs ski gear!

HI everyone.

I want to get my 2 year old son on the slopes with me this spring. Im in Denver, CO so A basin springtime would be super rad.

I have nothing for him except some clothes, but I need some waterproof gloves, goggles, skis and boots. If anyone can help out or has suggestions

please let me know. Thanks! Cant wait.

jgb@etree Guest
    I've got a pair of Lucky Bums (plastic skis & strap bindings) that a mag sent me a couple of years back. My son has outgrown them.

Free + shipping.

Anyone have a pair of 70ish cm skis w/ bindings they'd like to sell? Borrowed something for my son this winter but will have to give them back soon & my son won't like his skis going bye-bye. He puts them up on his workbench and pretends to be working on them like Daddy does everytime we go into the garage. I certainly can't deprive him of that all summer.

This is not a swap item...yet. However, it is an answer to the all apple no stem posse in my house. Whiteduct tape, permanent Markers, vinyl stickers and 50 bucks later and voila...rad red racers become pretty petite pow slashers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skis before.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	112326 Before

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skis after.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	112327 After

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Anyone have a pair of cheap plastic skies for kids just starting to walk? I'd like to put them on her around the house and in the yard.
    PM sent.

Enjoy Every Sandwich - Warren Zevon

Dynafit Tour Lite Tech 3 in size 23.5. Having a hard time throwing them out. Old style. Bought these when I was buying any small AT boot I could find cheap. My kids never used them we were already into the Fritshci program. I think they would make a good light touring boot for someone's child. Probably good for that occaional hut trip or weekend tour. Garmont liner in boot.

free to good home. I'll pay shipping. you put them to use.
    BSL 291
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeel View Post
    Atomic GS9 120cm with Solly C-305 bindings. Used maybe 10 days before Miniheel went tele. Dims are 104-62-90 r=7.5m. Mounted for 19 or 20 mondo. No tune needed. You pay shipping and buy me a beer when you're in town.

Please PM as I don't check this thread often.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    Dynafit Tour Lite Tech 3 in size 23.5. Having a hard time throwing them out. Old style. Bought these when I was buying any small AT boot I could find cheap. My kids never used them we were already into the Fritshci program. I think they would make a good light touring boot for someone's child. Probably good for that occaional hut trip or weekend tour. Garmont liner in boot.

free to good home. I'll pay shipping. you put them to use.
    BSL 291

I'll take 'em!
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Hey all - psyched I can finally post in this thread. Going to have a 21 month'r next winter - anyone have a ski/boot rig they used this year they'd sell to me? Not picky, she'll only get used a dozen or so times, then it's on to the next dad for the year after. Cheers!

FREE to a good home

1st: Head 117s mounted with rail-flex lite bindings that adjust to many different BSLs and allow you to move the mount point +/- 1.5cm. Drilled twice. Small base scratches and topsheet dings. Cool sticker.

2nd: Head 107s not mounted. Some base scratches that go up to the edges, but no edge damage. Topsheet/cap gash that goes into the foam, it should be epoxied, but I just never got to it, a 5 minute job. Some bumps in the bases where I used the wrong screws. These aren't too high, and the little dude never noticed a difference skiing. They do make scraping wax a bitch though, they can be filed out if you're OCD.

Both of these were bought from level 9 and so have solid Maggot provenance since new. I pay shipping, your kids ski.

EDIT: both pairs gone
    Last edited by tensile; 04-19-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Quote Originally Posted by timeo View Post
    Rossignol rear entry boots - size 16.5 mondo. About as small as they come, worked for my kids ages 3 and 4. Used but fully functional, i might be able to find a set of Intuition liners to go w/ as well, never baked. You pay shipping from Seattle.
    Still available for someone - get ready for next season now!
    You Will Respect My Authoritah!

x post from gear swap - free tecnica boots size 31 mondo. if you have a teenager w/ freakishly large feet, here's your boots. just pay shipping or come pick em up.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ith-clown-feet

Quote Originally Posted by tensile View Post
    FREE to a good home

2nd: Head 107s not mounted. Some base scratches that go up to the edges, but no edge damage. Topsheet/cap gash that goes into the foam, it should be epoxied, but I just never got to it, a 5 minute job. Some bumps in the bases where I used the wrong screws. These aren't too high, and the little dude never noticed a difference skiing. They do make scraping wax a bitch though, they can be filed out if you're OCD.

Both of these were bought from level 9 and so have solid Maggot provenance since new. I pay shipping, your kids ski.

EDIT: 117s are gone, 107s still available.
    I'll take the 107's if still available.
    PM sent.

^^^ me too, along with a shit ton of outerwear, boots, helmets, yadayada. If anyone needs anything ping me with size requirements. Cheap, decent quality used stuff.

'ssup bobby?

find yer pack?

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    find yer pack?
    oh hellz no! not for lack of looking. someone scored big time.

Chariot Cougar 1 xpost. Make a reasonable offer. If the FS post isn't cool, I'll pull it.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ariot-Cougar-1
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Chariot Cougar 1 xpost. Make a reasonable offer. If the FS post isn't cool, I'll pull it.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ariot-Cougar-1
    I sure don't make the rules, its all good. This thread has been a helper for many a parent and kid.
    It's taken on a life of its own, give, sell, 6 pack, shipping.....hell I am going to, gasp, sell a kids outfit soon, simply paid a lot for it and it is in superb shape.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

who makes the rules?

not me

if it's a good deal on kid's gear it belongs here

I have a few items I'll be selling soon that I paid good money for and can't afford to just give away. But they'll be available at a reasonable price.

SKI THE BABIES