Page 22 of 181 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    All items are in Longmont Colorado. Prices are guesses, no low balls but make an offer if you think it's too high. Everything is clean and in excellent condition.

Sorel Snow boots, Keen water shoes and cute shoes. All kids size 8. Boots $25, make an offer for the others.

REI Thermals matching ones are 2T Bottoms and 3T top, non matched ones are 18 month. $20 for a pair.

One Piece REI snow suits. Pink is 12 months, Purple (it really is purple not blue) is 2T. $35 each

REI jacket 18 months, again, Purple not blue. $25

Last edited by GPP33; 11-06-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Attachment 102997Still have this if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mwthomsen View Post
    REI 3T snowsuit w/ hood. There is one little section where the stitching has come undone that hides the elastic waist band, otherwise it is in excellent condition. I picked this up here so figured I would offer it up since we don't have a use for it anymore.

Price for this jewel is whatever it takes to ship it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by GPP33 View Post
    All items are in Longmont Colorado. Prices are guesses, no low balls but make an offer if you think it's too high. Everything is clean and in excellent condition.

Sorel Snow boots, Keen water shoes and cute shoes. All kids size 8. Boots $25, make an offer for the others.

just PM'd ya about the shoes

mwthomsen

I'll take it again for a kiddo I know. I'll pm addy
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

telemike,

Threw me for a loop when I saw the pm. I will get it off to you in the next day or two.

not my fetus

That's what they all say.
    not counting days 2016-17

telemike = Bieber?
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

ok - y'all gotz me

I'll fess up

my spiritual wives are all having babies

LEEDom helmet xl to anybody who wants it. Free plus shipping. Idecent condition. I wore it as a yout ( 10 years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by LIFEisGNAR View Post
    LEEDom helmet xl to anybody who wants it. Free plus shipping. Idecent condition. I wore it as a yout ( 10 years ago).
    Nice to see. Jongs get so much shit on this board, mostly well earned, but here is a good reminder to not make assumptions based on join date.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Look Team 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post
    FS one pair used kids Look team 4 bindings (DIN .75-4.5) nice long adjustable heel track, $20 SHIPPED from 59718

Hello,

Are the bindings still forsale?

FS one pair used kids Look team 4 bindings (DIN .75-4.5) nice long adjustable heel track, $20 SHIPPED from 59718

@Lexi-Bell

Hello,
    Do you still have the Look Team 4 bindings for sale? Do they come with all the mounting screws?
    they look well used, but are they mechanically ok?
    my email is: chayandersonAThotmaildotcom

Thanks

Chay

all my 3T gear has been spoken for by one of Owen's little buddies - I'll update my old posts

and for the record, neither of them are my fetus (feti? hhmm..)

and the others ain't my kids

seriously, though

I owe a few of you Maggot parents some thanks. You've helped out my family, and helped out a bunch of other kids that I have been able to continuosly pass along ski gear to.

edmoloco
    skifaxon
    TheDad
    Buzz
    DaHeel
    mwthomsen
    Berko
    if I forgot you, it's cuz I'm too lazy to back through the thread to find your name

SKI THE BABIES!

Anyone want some Walk-Ez? Says they'll fit size 225-243 soles. These are the things that clip on the kids boots and make it easier to walk around the house or the parking lot without falling down and with a slightly more natural gait.

Free for pick up or $10 for shipping.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walkez.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	329.2 KB 
ID:	103208  

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Do they allow you to safely run with scissors?

I think only if you're running to a safety meeting.

I'm pretty sure Owen can run with scissors any time he wants.

-snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    Anyone want some Walk-Ez? Says they'll fit size 225-243 soles
    I was wondering where those ended up -- must've found their way into your stuff one year at Hansel.

Thanks, Mike, and back atcha -- for the Stöcklis, if nothing else. They've been my hard-snow ski for a couple seasons now. Lemme know when you want to come to the north side and occupy the guest room.
    not counting days 2016-17

Looking to put my 3 year old boy on skis for the first time this season. Not too interested in paying full retail price for a couple weeks of skiing at best. Looking for size 15/16 boots and skis in the 70-80 range. Can pick up in Summit Co. or SoCal. Or pay shipping if necessary

Bumping this up, how's shipping and a sixer sound?

send a pm as I don't check this thread often.

FS one pair used kids Look team 4 bindings (DIN .75-4.5) nice long adjustable heel track,

Got somethin else for the yuts. 171 1080 the silver ones. they have been drilled once at a large bsl, way to big for kids, so holes will not be in the way. money for 6er plus shipping. Just a 6 pack of ipa if local. Im located in bend oregon.

Cory
    it doesnt realli matter as long you as you remember to wake up and go skiing

i think i might have some marmot ski pants as will, maybe a 30 in waist or so no tears, also free, just a pabst tall boy for those guys
    it doesnt realli matter as long you as you remember to wake up and go skiing

Thank you to all that continue to participate in this thread. When I started it I had NO idea how popular it would get, I just thought it was a good idea so I posted it up.

It is very cool to see this thing keep going and going and going. Our kids are getting a lot of use out of a lot of gear and I must say this is the best contribution I have made to TGR. The Utah Mini Summits come up a close second, but having just passed down a harness to another dad makes me happy. Especially as it came from a maggot dad here and is now in it's third rotation.

Keep it up you great parents!! Props to you!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Kids Ski & Paddling Gear & Small Tele Boots

Idaho Greetings.

Garage purge. Most is in good to very good condition. Probably fits ages 6 -10 best. Email for pics.
    h2o_snow@hotmail.com

New to TGR and a computor dweeb - how do I check pm's, INSERT PICS OF BELOW ITEMS - Can anyone help?

Multiple item discounts - will charge actual shipping costs.

Snow: Asolo Extreme tele boots w/Black Diamond supergator. Probably used less than 10 times. $80. Unused by us - kids grew thru em.

Outerwear: Fleece pant, girls medium $8; REI rain pant, kids M, $8; Kids liner gloves, free, NFace Mitten, boys L, $10; Serius balaclava, $8; Marmot Dryclime wind jacket, kids L - new, $20.

Water:Bare shorty wetsuit, 10 year old, $25; Extrasport life jacket 50-90lb, $25; Alpina booties, euro 39, $10; NFace Sandal, euro 38 $8; Croc Sandal w 6, $8. Also have kids outerwear and tele boots - sz 40.

Thanks much.

Bug Jr. will be 3 in January. I had him on some 70cm Lucky Bums last year but want to get him on some real gear this year.

Looking for:

70-80cm skis with alpine bindings
    Ski boots size 10-11 (16-17 Mondo)

Reply to this thread or PM me if you have some gear.