Page 15 of 181 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Huge thanks to telemike for the skis.

I still could use some boots, if anybody has some.

Merry Christmas!

i don't know if this is totaly the nature of the thread, but its worth a shot
    I am 16, and i race skicross, i'm starting to step it up to USSA noram races this year

My edger broke in the middle of the first ski of a pair, so i need new edge tools.
    I need a tool that can do a 1 degree base angle and 3 degree side angle

Money is pretty tight so if anyone has anything like this and could let them go for cheap, it would be very much appreciated

Thanks
    Last edited by sklar; 12-27-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Same situation as JA. I have a 2.5 yr old. If anyone has beater little skis and some little boots they want to unload, let me know. I think his feet are toddler 11(this week). I'll probably do the plastic ones in the meantime. Sounds like they do the job fine. This thread is great.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyawesome View Post
    Wondering what most people do for the very first season. My little guy is 20months, big feet - about size 8 which is mondo point size 15. Planning to do a little toodling around in the springtime and some backyard stuff before then if it snows in Vancouver.

My question - is it a waste of time to go with the 40$ plastic skis from Mountain Coop? I figure that the cheap plastic ones might be a good place to start for this year - he'll barely be 2 yrs so I have no plans to overdo it. Also if there is anyone with old gear kicking around in the Vancouver area (for really little ones) let me know.
    I see Blue; He looks glorious.

for tahoe mags

from l to r sort of
    giro helmet (xs/s)
    bieffe helmet (smallish)
    giro helmet (s)
    nordica four buckle boot (19.5)
    raichle rear entry (can't see size, but looks to be about 1 full size smaller than the nordicas)
    rossi little girls skis (93) with binders
    dynastar speed 63 (140) with look pivot 9 binders

come pick it all up for free, or just the little rossis for $20.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    for tahoe mags

from l to r sort of
    giro helmet (xs/s)
    bieffe helmet (smallish)
    giro helmet (s)
    nordica four buckle boot (19.5)
    raichle rear entry (can't see size, but looks to be about 1 full size smaller than the nordicas)
    rossi little girls skis (93) with binders
    dynastar speed 63 (140) with look pivot 9 binders

come pick it all up for free, or just the little rossis for $20.
    Would any of this fit a five-year old? I have a four-year old who is set for gear this year, but will probably need every thing replaced next year. Anyhow, there's no urgent need, but if no one responds and you're just looking to get rid of the stuff, let me know. Thanks, C.

the fun girls if they're bigger than what she's on now. boots = size 1.5 and 2.5 US. The xs/s helmet prolly would too. also have lots of gloves and some good jackets.

How much for the cat?
    I see Blue; He looks glorious.

Damn -- Atlas snaked my line.

I'd be interested in the Dynastars, but understand if you don't want to break it up.
    not counting days 2016-17

dynastars can be yours. they're the one thing that is for someone a little older than the rest. we should see if anyone's heading from south to north soon.

and, be careful what you ask for.

PM sent to Powdork on fun girls.

Looking for some 80-90 cm poles. Can pickup anywhere around the front range. Thanks!

Looking for 3t-4t bibs. We have some dope skittle green Land's End ones in 2t-3t to sell trade, they are super cute. (and we had the shoulder straps modified for an extra inch) Matching jacket may be available, that is up to Ben.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Anyone have a pair of strap on skis for a 2 yr old. The last pair of Rossis were spoken for. The no boot type just buckle down and go. Denver or Leadville would be great. thx

We're looking for a pair of boots, kid's 2.5-3.. i think she's in 2's now, but grows sooo fast! mondo 23.5?
    thanks!!
    Last edited by stash searcher; 01-04-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tss4420 View Post
    Anyone have a pair of strap on skis for a 2 yr old. The last pair of Rossis were spoken for. The no boot type just buckle down and go. Denver or Leadville would be great. thx
    There were some for $15 on the Boulder/Longmont craigs list last night.

On a side note, we're looking for a harness.

Boy or girl? I may have some pink 3T bibs.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Looking for 3t-4t bibs. We have some dope skittle green Land's End ones in 2t-3t to sell trade, they are super cute. (and we had the shoulder straps modified for an extra inch) Matching jacket may be available, that is up to Ben.

Looking for some boots and skis for my 3 yr old. Boot size around 19.5 mondo, skis anywhere from 60-100cm. Will pay for shipping to SD (57702).

100 cm Fun Girl Skis, Size 3.5 Dalbello Rear Entries

Got some 100cm Rossi Fun Girl skis my daughter used as beginner at age six as a rank beginner all the way through the winter she turned eight. Also on offer are some Dalbello rear entry boots to go with. Rental shop markings on the boots state 3.5 which is a Mondo 21.5. It's late in the year to be offering these but I'm getting tired of tripping over them and there are no prospects for nieces anytime soon. Local pick up in the Sacto area is always preferred.

Gone

Well that was fast. Fun girls and boots are gone. Thanks!
    Last edited by frankenskier; 01-08-2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Boots too

NEEDED - one pair of skis 80cm to 100cm for a cool little man dude.

will pay shipping and more.

needed asap.
    thx
    . . .

Looking for cheap bibs /jackets for my little girls. Looking for a 4T and a 5T.

Going to try and take them out this year. Matching jackets would be great too.

Thanks

OshKosh B'Gosh full zip suit

Got a little girls oshkosh b'gosh suit up for grabs. Purple with flowery stuff...size 3t...pay for shipping and its yours.
    Last edited by Idahodownhiller; 01-09-2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: photo add

Skis, bindings, skates, Goggles

Since the pineapple express has hit the northwest I have time to post this....

ALL ITEMS SOLD.....

-Head Mojo skis, 107cm, with Marker youth bindings.
    Great setup for a little ripper. My kid used these for maybe a season before switching to boarding. Great condition. $50 or so?

-Salomon Scream skis, 90cm. (yellow ones)
    These are also in good condition. Mounted twice. Once for Markers and don't know for what else. Free (you pay shipping) to good home.

-Salomon Grom Snowblades
    These are in better condition than the pictures show. Had em taped up for the kids to do some tramp work but they never did... Anyhow I think these are the best for kids to learn on. I was worried about leg injuries due to the non-releasable bindings but was never an issue. $10...

-Look Team 4 junior bindings
    These are brand new. Din to 4.5 $25...

-Easton kids hockey skates. Size 13
    These were in the same pile with all this ski stuff so I figure'd I'd throw em up here. These are awesome skates. They have a speed lacing system that eliminates the need to fiddle with tightening the skates. I highly recommend them. $10

-Spy Zed goggles
    These are fairly small goggles and great for kids faces. 2 brand new pairs. Each comes with an extra lens. $20 each.

Last edited by SkiFaxon; 01-19-2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: update status
    Smoke dope, jump rope, eat glass and kick ass...ROCK STEADY!

90's

I would love to put my little girl on those xscreams... How much to ship to Idaho?

WTB. Roxy baby ski boots...mondo 17

looking to buy these little white boots for my daughter if you know where i can get them i would really appreciate it...thanks