Page 11 of 181 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    sold sold
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 12-12-2010 at 07:25 AM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I'm looking to get my son out this winter. He likes ridding in the pack but I'd like to get him on the snow. He is 19 months right now. What, of yours, do I need? Thanks.
    Keep your tips up and always remember to unhook your pack from the chair...

12 Month Snow Suit

REI 12 Month Snow suit. It's pink but not quite this color:

http://www.rei.com/product/786670

Used for two kids but it's still in excellent shape. Easy to put on and off and keeps em dry and really warm. Walking around Crested Butte on days that didn't get above about 10 degrees was fine.

They run new for $70, I still need to pick up some snow gear for this winter as these damn things keep growing so I'd like to get about $40.

I need

Skis
    ~105 - 110 skis and ~75 skis

Boots
    ~12 (~18-19 mondo)
    ~7 (~ 13 mondo)

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Anyone have a pair of strap on skis for a very little kid? My son will be 1.5 by the time the snow starts flying and I'd like to find some strap on skis that'll work with snow boots so we can get him used to the joys of sliding on snow in the yard this winter & get him ready to start learning to ski for real in the 11/12 season.
    Not sure if they are still avialable but I just saw these....

http://denver.craigslist.org/spo/1994655578.html

Looking for Mondo 17 boots.

I will have a lot to pass on next year but this is my sons first year on the snow.

Thanks Dan

gear sold
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 12-12-2010 at 07:31 AM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

WANTED: skis and boots for a 3 year old

My son is going to be 3 this winter, I am looking for a real pair of skis and boots for him. Last year we used the plastic strap to snow boot type, but this year I think he's ready for the real thing. He is small so I am looking for the smallest boots I can get. Any help appreciated.

I have a pair of 185 Armada ARVs from 2007 mounted with Solomon bindings. They would be great for someone looking to get cheap adult sized skis for a 16 or 17 year old kid.
    $250 shipped

http://www.ski-review.com/ski_review...mada_arv_2007/

if anyone has kids snowboards lets work something out..
    need boards from 90-130 length....
    thanks

Anyone have some skis in the 100-110 range for my kiddo?
    Will buy or can trade for some 78 K2 Escape Junior /w Marker M 450 bindings.
    Last edited by Catdaddyxx; 10-21-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es

looking for the whole set up for my kid, boots, binders, poles, skis. He is almost 2 and growing fast have stuff to trade or cash.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddyxx View Post
    Anyone have some skis in the 100-110 range for my kiddo?
    Will buy or can trade for some 78 K2 Escape Junior /w Marker M 450 bindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    looking for the whole set up for my kid, boots, binders, poles, skis. He is almost 2 and growing fast have stuff to trade or cash.

thanks!
    These are in my town. We may be able to work something out if you are interested.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/spo/2016126666.html

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Anyone have a pair of strap on skis for a very little kid? My son will be 1.5 by the time the snow starts flying and I'd like to find some strap on skis that'll work with snow boots so we can get him used to the joys of sliding on snow in the yard this winter & get him ready to start learning to ski for real in the 11/12 season.
    hey there jerry -- have a pair in boulder to you (or anyone else) who needs 'em.

---

also seeking a jacket for my daughter turning 4 in Feb. she's a big kid, so 4t or 5t will work.

I'm looking to purchase a descent pair of skis (100cm) and bindings for my daughter.

edit: Skis purchased. Thanks.
    Last edited by asland; 10-23-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ito56 View Post
    My son is going to be 3 this winter, I am looking for a real pair of skis and boots for him. Last year we used the plastic strap to snow boot type, but this year I think he's ready for the real thing. He is small so I am looking for the smallest boots I can get. Any help appreciated.
    I think Tyler needs a speed suit too. Just his old man used to wear at Cannon all those years back.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    I think Tyler needs a speed suit too. Just his old man used to wear at Cannon all those years back.
    Don't worry sailor, I'll take your wife out skiiing a few times this winter since you'll be on a ship with a bunch of men. Hell when he's old enough I'll probably have to teach your son to ski just like I taught you how to ski.

Sold

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Gone, gave them to a couple of friends and Idon't think I will see them again. Thanks for the interest.

We have 2 pairs of kids skis and boots we are lookng to unload. Our girls have out grown them.

Skis: Head XRC 50 87 cm Look Team 4 Bindings

Head Carve X1 Boots size 17.5 ( size 10)

The skis are in great shape and have been tuned regularly.
    O
    Looking for some coin to offset new gear or some kind of intersting trade(beer/wine).

These are in Central Mass.
    Got a set of these back if anyone is interested. Would rather deal locally than ship. Boston during the week works. $75 or interesting trade.

Gone. Good luck with them Ito56.
    Last edited by HD333; 10-26-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Anyone have a kiddie ski leash that they are willing to part ways with? Getting the 3 year up on skis this year for the first time. Thanks.
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam.

i am still looking for boots mondo 15 (sz 8 shoe). if you got some, PM pls. thanks in advance.

I'm looking for stuff for my 2 yr old. He will 2 1/2 by the middle of the winter and the dude is pretty coordinated so I'm gonna throw him on some skis. Anyone have any tiny stuff laying around?
    He who has the most fun wins!

Lookin for base layers, fleeces, etc for a 4T-5T boy. Let me know what ya got! Drop a PM plz, thanks!

AKA is offline These meaasge boards suck
    Quote Originally Posted by freeskier428 View Post
    Lookin for base layers, fleeces, etc for a 4T-5T boy. Let me know what ya got! Drop a PM plz, thanks!

stop at Ross a couple of times a week, Ive been really lucky finding nice name brand poly-pro for my little man there over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    stop at Ross a couple of times a week, Ive been really lucky finding nice name brand poly-pro for my little man there over the years.

ditto for TJ Maxx. Found a slick spyder shell last year and some nice smith goggles so far this year for my boy.
    Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es

looking for sticks and boots for a two year old. First time stuff.. have trades or cash. In ID.

thanks
    one step forward, no step backward

I have 165 Line prophet 90's, message me.