Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1707

Thread: Snow in the PNW

^^^^^so bummed i didn't figure this out earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by grrrr View Post
    Baker reporting 10" at 28o today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikkin View Post
    ^^^^^so bummed i didn't figure this out earlier.
    My sentiments exactly

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
    I'm betting powholic, should he even somehow make his plane this afternoon, is still hungover through the end of the weekend... He got a little sloppy & indigent last night.
    Bwhaahahaha... Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
    I'm betting powholic, should he even somehow make his plane this afternoon, is still hungover through the end of the weekend... He got a little sloppy & indigent last night.
    Who got me from the couch to the bed? Phuck, i was hung over this morning...took a shower sitting down, partial dressed and went back to bed. Did make it out the door by 9, drove a lap around the parameter of Chicagoland then made it to the airport. Steak fajita in the gut, feeling much better!

I want to know if Heathers opened today...

Sat should be fun as well as Sunday! Next week too...

Pass the dutchie - thanks for getting me wasted as usual, I know it's hard to do!

Convergence zone snow storm at Snoqualmie Pass. A friend just IM'ed me from Alpy. 8" new at the base, >10" up top. He said the new stuff is pretty high moisture content (no surprise there), sticking to the sub-crust, seemed to him to be limited slide potential.

NWAC is forecasting 2 and 3s for avy danger through the weekend. Protected North aspects should settle well and remain cool and stable. Southerlies might get a bit of sun tomorrow, making them more prone to slide in the afternoon.

This wet spring snow sticks like primer. Good for a weekend in the BC.

Quote Originally Posted by powholic View Post
    Who got me from the couch to the bed? Phuck, i was hung over this morning...took a shower sitting down, partial dressed and went back to bed. Did make it out the door by 9, drove a lap around the parameter of Chicagoland then made it to the airport. Steak fajita in the gut, feeling much better!

LOLz

Heather was open from Half Moon down. Cascade was closed

Pass the dutchie - thanks for getting me wasted as usual, I know it's hard to do!
    I get the sarcasm. Good work Dutchie

22-24th at tam mcarthur rim presented stable snow and lots of dry dry powder!

best skiing of my life

Quote Originally Posted by benk View Post
    22-24th at tam mcarthur rim presented stable snow and lots of dry dry powder!

More like this please
    another Handsome Boy graduate

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Pete View Post
    More like this please

Quote Originally Posted by powholic View Post

Sat should be fun as well as Sunday! Next week too...

As of noon they had only opened the 3 lowest gates to Heather. Patrol said they weren't going to open anymore today.

Today was siiiiiiiiick! The wind was blowing hard all day and everything was getting filled in. Jacks woods was waist deep in some spots.

Also, Cascade, and Vista did not open today. So there is plenty left if you get there early.

I had first chair at HRM, and Shooting Star this morning. I definitely did not waste a vacation day today.
    Training for Alpental

I forgot to mention. That shit was really pretty light and dry. Not the usual mank.
    Training for Alpental

Waist deep in the trees.............yes. Carnage on Century drive,road closure for a few hours in the AM kept all the Joey's at bay. Next week the big one hits! yes.

today was ridonkulous

deep and deeper
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

hrm today

second chair at hrm skied till legs gave out . the wind fill at mid morning made for some good fun under rock garden . cascade and upper heather will be goood sat .. shh don't tell anyone

Mt Hood BC folks - Keep in mind that there was a slide on the upper mountain today - Drainage between Gnarl Ridge and Cooper Spur. Didn't hit anything in bounds, but I would tread lightly considering what we witnessed.

crystal was pretty damn fun today

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    As of noon they had only opened the 3 lowest gates to Heather. Patrol said they weren't going to open anymore today.

Today was siiiiiiiiick! The wind was blowing hard all day and everything was getting filled in. Jacks woods was waist deep in some spots.

Also, Cascade, and Vista did not open today. So there is plenty left if you get there early.

I had first chair at HRM, and Shooting Star this morning. I definitely did not waste a vacation day today.
    I was on both first chair's with you. I was on a pair of k2 hellbents

Bah I go to college in BC to get dry pow and today we got typical cascade cement while hood got interior pow ); very upsetting

anyone in the Seattle region care to comment on the conditions at baker, stevens, crystal, snoq, or alpy?

Debating about stevens tomorrow, I have a feeling inbounds will be the typical mank
    Live

Anyone want to see me flail tomorrow at meadows. I'll be wearing a black jacket, teal pants, and a white helmet.
    Or send a PM.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by skiingsamurai View Post
    anyone in the Seattle region care to comment on the conditions at baker, stevens, crystal, snoq, or alpy?

Debating about stevens tomorrow, I have a feeling inbounds will be the typical mank
    ill be heading up to stevens tomorrow, depending on what the snow report says in the morning, ill be on wrens or blue steeles

Monday: Snow. High near 35. Windy, with a southwest wind between 30 and 34 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow showers. Low around 22. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 24 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Meadows NOAA forecast

Sunday: Snow showers. High near 34. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 20 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Sunday Night: Snow. Low around 31. Windy, with a southwest wind 28 to 31 mph increasing to between 43 and 46 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Monday: Snow. High near 31. Windy, with a southwest wind between 39 and 47 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 22 to 28 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow showers. Low around 26. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 34 and 37 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 13 to 19 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers. High near 27. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 17 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

The chances of me being "sick" a couple of days this week are high!
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    Meadows NOAA forecast

Sunday: Snow showers. High near 34. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 20 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Sunday Night: Snow. Low around 31. Windy, with a southwest wind 28 to 31 mph increasing to between 43 and 46 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Monday: Snow. High near 31. Windy, with a southwest wind between 39 and 47 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 22 to 28 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow showers. Low around 26. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 34 and 37 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 13 to 19 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers. High near 27. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 17 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

The chances of me being "sick" a couple of days this week are high!
    Haven't you used all your sick days up? You better call in dead.