light sabers for toenails

Continuing in the tradition of all things of the Toe: any one had any experience with laser treatment of toenail fungus?

If it sounds too good to be true ....

no but I have taken Lamasil you finish all the pills which kills the fungus ,the fungus will dissappear when the nail grows out

Between sweaty ski boots and skanky neoprene bootis probably you will get it again especialy if you have a high blood sugar reading ,people with high blood sugar as in type 2 biabetic are suseptable to fungal infections

Lamasil orally?? No thanks, I'll keep my liver.

Seriously, with the recent tidal wave of advertisements for laser treatment (one treatment, no anesthesia, yada yada) it sounds like a miracle.

The liver side effects scared me from taking teh Lamasil,too.

So they use a laser now?

Re:Light sabers for toenails

Hi PB,

Well,Target of laser treatment now is toenail fungus that has affected nearly 23 million people in United States alone. After conducting small clinical trials the doctors are now certain that the use of laser could open up new vistas in the treatment of toenail fungus and several other such types of concealed diseases. The new way of treatment incidentally aims at removing all types of toe nail and nail infections by selective irradiating the fungi. Good news is that unlike other treatments this treatment will keep the nail and surrounding tissues intact while carrying out the laser ray surgeries.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martinpaul12 View Post
    Hi PB,

Well,Target of laser treatment now is toenail fungus that has affected nearly 23 million people in United States alone. After conducting small clinical trials the doctors are now certain that the use of laser could open up new vistas in the treatment of toenail fungus and several other such types of concealed diseases. The new way of treatment incidentally aims at removing all types of toe nail and nail infections by selective irradiating the fungi. Good news is that unlike other treatments this treatment will keep the nail and surrounding tissues intact while carrying out the laser ray surgeries.

Thanks
    Wow - 23,000,000; the silent epidemic.

Take your lame-ass spam and tattoo it on your tongue