FS: NEW Nordica K 9.2 Alpine Boot

Looking for a high performance boot? Don't want to spend a lot?

Got a pair of NEW Nordica K 9.2 Alpine Boots, Mondo Point size 28.5 (about 10.5 US).

This model is a few seasons old, but these have never been used. Make no mistake, this is a sweet, sweet boot. Durable construction (strong, metal buckles, thick powerstrap SCREWED into rear of boot, flex index 120-130), performance-laden features (Outlast moldable liner, for/aft lean adjustable, cant adjust, flex adjust, vibration eraser system underfoot).

Retail for $650 (or more) originally. I'm only seeking $125 or best offer. Shoot me an email if interested.

scott_p_thomson

at

yahoo.com

bump.

(10 character minimum)

Wanna throw up some pics?

Is there a big difference from the w9.1 and the k9.2.
    I would like to see some pictures as well
    Thanks

Edit: Ok, I guess you can't use yahoo photos as a webhost. Instead, just use this link to go to the album direct on yahoo photos website:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scott_...qJ16BBtlXzc7lw

If that's not sufficient, let me know, and I'll try other arrangements...as in I could just email the photos to you...

end edit.

Sorry guys for the delay in a response...I wasn't watching this thread closely enough.

To answer your question about K vs. W series, here's what I can find:

Carve (K) Series
    Nordica's top-of-the-line recreational racing/carving boots get their lightness and lateral rigidity from the company's year-old Exopower II bi-injection technology. Most of the models have gained new vibration-dampening wedges under the heels and new cant adjustments; two all-new midseries models join them.

Wave (W) Series
    The new air-happy, shock-absorbing technologies in Nordica's W freeride series, especially as applied to the all-new W 10.2, shouldn't distract the land-lubbing masses from the basic concept behind these boots: lateral rigidity and relatively forgiving forward flex. Every model has the new Energy Driver power strap, which O'Donoghue says "is really like a fifth buckle."

Here's some photos:
    Let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to email me, might be a faster response:

scott_p_thomson

@

yahoo.com

The white stuff on the rear of the boot is the remnants of an old price tag.
    Last edited by spthomson; 10-18-2004 at 11:53 PM. Reason: pics links went bad

still available!

bootys

sent ya a email to your yahoo acct

thks