26.5 Krypton Rampage

I Sold these kryptons to friend a couple years ago after using them 5 times (then got the Pros on pro-form), He put an intuition in them and used them another 5-10 times then got something else. My Pros finally had it after 2 hard seasons of boot packing on rock and I ended up buying them back this summer. For some reason I convinced myself to buy some Banshees and have no need for these now. The stock liner only has 3 days on them the shells have somewhere around 10-15, maybe less.

$110

a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

whats the bsl on these? also whats the flex of the tongue? thanks

answers

306 bsl. The tongue I assume is the stiff tongue since it is black. I also base this assumption from feeling the two tongues that came with my pros and this feels the same as the black or stiff tongue.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I think i can get my hands on some soft (grey) tongues if that is desired.

Formerly Rludes025

Ship to Canada? B.C address.

I'm in if you can include the grey tongues.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

PM sent to Meanfruit. I believe these are sold to meanfruit.

rideit, If i can get the grey tongues its going to be a while. They're currently in my buddies truck (we think) and he is driving to oregon. He just left today and should be gone for about a month or so....

SALE PENDING
    Last edited by rludes025; 10-07-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Formerly Rludes025