Help Wanted-Ski Industry Job in Lincoln, NH

Hey everyone, sorry up front if I'm posting this in the wrong area but want to get it in front of passionate ski/ride folks.

We're looking for a seasonal employee to work in our Ski NH office in Lincoln, NH. The position is ideal for a recent college grad or anyone looking for some resume building experience while getting in a winter of skiing and riding. Probably about 30 hours/week. Starting very soon and finishing mid-March or so.

Tasks include:
    -managing our 4th and 5th grade ski programs (totally clerical, stuffing envelopes and database entry)
    -snow reports a few days each week (Sundays a must)
    -updating the website with current photos, data, etc
    -assisting with other office tasks that come up as the winter progresses

Not the most glamorous job, but you'll get some good experience and get a season pass to all the NH ski areas. We're really flexible to accomodate another part-time job(waiting tables etc) and getting you on the snow when it's good. That said, the days you are scheduled to work and open the office, you have to be here, no hangover crap, powder day, etc. We're a very small office so if you drop the ball that means someone else gets hosed.

The pay is as you would expect in the ski biz, not great, but decent given the experience you'll get.

Shoot me an email with any questions or your resume. Please keep it to serious inquiries and relatively nearby, we would need you to start very soon so relocating would be tough. Thanks!
    Karl
    karl@SkiNH.com

good luck Karl! i hope you find who you're looking for! wish I could apply, but i'll be busy this winter.

I'll vouch for Karl as being legit, and running a great SkiNH organization...
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Also vouching for Karl...and hoping he finds a very responsible employee!! don't screw him over mags, or I'll kick your asses personally

((hugs)) from a serious magette
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

I'll pass this on to a good friend in the business in Lincoln and see if he knows anyone.
    Fresh Tracks are the ultimate graffitti.
    Schmear

Set forth the pattern to succeed.
    Sam Kavanagh

Friends of Tuckerman Ravine

I wish I didn't need to finish college so promptly. Any internship opportunities for this coming summer olerud?

Quote Originally Posted by rdennhs View Post
    I wish I didn't need to finish college so promptly. Any internship opportunities for this coming summer olerud?
    Yeah absolutely. We could always try to figure something out if it's a good fit, relatively quiet then.

Pretty shocking that when we've tried to find interns before it's tough. With Lyndon State and Plymouth State nearby figure there would be more people serious about getting into it....that's the time to take a year and get on snow a ton and actually have something to put on the resume to boot.

Is this a winter position only, or is there a possibility if you kick ass for year round employment?
    Live Free or Die