Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm alive!

Good on ya, Icemang!

Damn! I'm glad you are OK.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    For those mentioning lifestyle etc. changes, don't worry. Mrs. Ice has been on my case for years and now is her time. It's gonna be depressing at the dinner table.
    Just take her to see the chick movie of the moment, Julie and Julia, and she'll start thinking all that bad stuff isn't so bad.

Glad you're ok.

Scary stuff.

Edit: even worser than bed bugs

Scary Shit ice. Vibes from up here in Maine!
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

Scary stuff, take care of yourself.

It's probably already been said, but anyhoo...

Iceman mauls the Reaper in jeans.

At your age, isn't the obit already pre-written and you just fill in the expired date?

If so, please post it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy View Post
    So.....white light? god? dog? Nothing!?! comeon...tell us some tales from the afterlife.
    I was still conscious until they put me under, but the one thing I remember is how super chilled I was. I knew it was out of my hands and that was it, it was what it was. Zero fear or confusion.

Afterwards I was appparently quite a handful, I was bound and determined to get that tube out of my throat and they had me with like the super-power straps, I ripped the first ones right out. Morons should've just given me more drugs.

Iceman re-animates in jeans?

HOLEY FUCKING SHIT MANG!
    wow. glad your ok.
    that is fucking heavy.

edit--shit... this is # 2k.

this is a worthy thread for sure.

I lost about half to two-thirds of my blood,
    What are the odds that the blood transfusion came from a local maggot donor? We really are all iceman.

ice, so glad to hear you're ok - my uncle (in his 60's) had that same problem this spring, but they were able to do the surgery before it ruptured - they only found out about it b/c they had been in a car accident and got check out after cuz he was feeling crappy, also lucky it didn't rupture.

heal on, mang.
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

Wow, just another voice added to the "glad you didn't die" chorus. I hope your recovery is quick and complete.

Damn. That is just too friggin scary. Best to you and the fam. Please, take care. You know where you can come for some rest and relaxation.
    "You got to express what is taboo in you and share your freak with the rest of us, cause it's a beautiful thing"

I was still conscious until they put me under, but the one thing I remember is how super chilled I was. I knew it was out of my hands and that was it, it was what it was. Zero fear or confusion.
    Well, I’m quite happy to know that dying isn’t scary!

tag: all ur blood are belong to iceman
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

iceman,

is irul really as big a queer in the afterlife as he is on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Glad to hear you came through this one so well! Sounds like they did the old school, tried and true surgery, rather than the newer, endovascular repair. They didn't use a button-fly closure for your belly, did they?

No it was an endovascular stent graft, I guess the main problems he had was it was post-rupture and my system was trying pretty hard to shut down.

No it was an endovascular stent graft, I guess the main problems he had was it was post-rupture and my system was trying pretty hard to shut down.
    Holy cow man. Glad to hear you're ok, and more kudos to you surgeon.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Glad you're ok.

Scary stuff.

Edit: even worser than bed bugs
    Just barely, apparently.

Like everyone else, glad to see you're not going to have to post from the hereafter now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Sometimes I think you guys are some of the smartest people on the web, other times I wonder if you were shaken as babies.

Afterwards I was appparently quite a handful, I was bound and determined to get that tube out of my throat and they had me with like the super-power straps, I ripped the first ones right out. Morons should've just given me more drugs.

Doctor to nurse: "Look in his jean pockets and see what drugs he was carrying. Oh, wait, wait, he's.....he's......HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE!"

Glad to hear you made it. Without you, we would all be dead, as we are all iceman.

Not good - Glad you're here with the living! Obviously you have been spared to go on to do great things like ski your arse off!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Not good - Glad you're here with the living! Obviously you have been spared to go on to do great things like ski your arse off!
    they are real, they are spectacular and a photo of them should be PM'd to iceman as a get well soon

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    they are real, they are spectacular and a photo of them should be PM'd to iceman as a get well soon
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism