Ski Season is here

Just got the new K2's and the Volkls up on the wall, new boots came in, and people are already thinking about how awesome ski season is going to be.... We are psyched.... (well, I know I am.... )

I (dobish) am working on the new weights and dimensions of all of our skis and boots again....

when does NTN stuff arrive?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fukk man, be patient, will ya.

Johnny's only sin was dispair

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    when does NTN stuff arrive?
    When it's ready for primetime

I cant wait either, my mind has turned and i have been checking my kit list!

I cant wait either, my mind has turned and i have been checking my kit list!

Hell yeah... getting my new boots fitted tomorrow. Still petitioning the wife for some demo gotamas... It's getting damn cold up here! Was almost snowing yesterday. Was more like really cold fat rain... but we be getting there!

Mrs. b0ardski is a bit tired of the new twintips & new boots parked in the livingroom where I can ogle them. First "new" 2 plank gear in 20yrs.
    embrace the gape
    and believe