Page 50 of 237 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    They look like something my parents would have used in the '70s.
    For what?

wink wink nudge nudge
    say no more...
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

What's the story on these goofy glasses? I keep seeing them in everyone's beer photos lately.

Is the color accurate in that photo? If so that's the pinkest beer I've ever seen.
    I have a couple of these and use them everyday. They are around $7 each but completely worth it. They give you a much bigger, more concentrated sniff and the shape agitates the beer a bit more as you work your way toward the bottom which squeezes out a bit more flavor. Pint glasses are fine, but these up the experience about 10% imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Aroma Coma is far too hit and miss. debatable whether it's the same style.. Pliny's been strong for years, that's it's thing.

Rodney is just being his cunt alias thing. They do next to no advertising; beer douches are a different matter. Like ski douches
    Anyone know where to buy Aroma Coma in Seattle? I'm feeling the need to give it a try. Available in bottles?

22 oz bottles. Look on Drakes website for availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    I have a couple of these and use them everyday. They are around $7 each but completely worth it. They give you a much bigger, more concentrated full feeling and the shape agitates your poopenhausen a bit more as you work your way toward the bottom, which squeezes out a bit more pleasure. Ordinary butt plugs are fine, but these up the experience about 10% imo.
    We all know this is what you were trying to say NTTAWWT

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    We all know this is what you were trying to say NTTAWWT
    Homo say what?

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I've been crushing these lately

I've been a die hard "regular" IPA drinker for years.

These are great...tasty as a normal IPA, but you can gas em all day and still stay vertical
    They sell these in 15 packs here. Expensive but good to have around when a PBR fills the bill but you want something that actually tastes good.

It pains me to admit I'm not much of a fan of the All Day IPA. Too thin and astringent.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    They sell these in 15 packs here. Expensive but good to have around when a PBR fills the bill but you want something that actually tastes good.
    Same here.

Priced as a 12 pack with 3 bonus cans.

$15.99. That's a steal in my book

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

It pains me to admit I'm not much of a fan of the All Day IPA. Too thin and astringent.
    x2 more so with being astringent but don't mind the mouthfeel. Prefer Stone Go To. Stone IPAs typically too big for me but their light version works for me. To each his own.
    Uno mas

Priced as a 12 pack with 3 bonus cans.

$15.99. That's a steal in my book
    Considering that a 6er of Sculpin costs $15 in these parts ... yeah, that's a pretty good deal. Haven't had the Founders All Day but I like most of the stuff I've had from them.

I agree that session IPAs can be hit or miss to a lot of people's unique tastes ... with less of a malt base to create alcohol, more of the basic flavors are going to dominate. I love Stone Go To ... also can drink Altamont Hella Lite, Anderson Valley Wee Geech (impossible to find) and Drake's Alpha Session (even more impossible to find, as the releases are so limited). The others I've had, like Black Diamond and even Lagunitas, aren't so hot in my book.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Founders All Day, tastes like dish-soap.
    it's not good beer.
    i prefer Miller High Life as a session beverage.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Stone IPA. Goes down way to easy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1414547266.161297.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	643.7 KB 
ID:	159574

nothing special

^

Good but agreed, not outstanding. Did really like their Yulesmith dipa but haven't seen it here on the EC since early summer.

Buttah - Not sure I'd be that harsh on all day, good summer beer to pound on the boat fishing (as not to fall over and drown after 5 or 6) or tailgating before a show but not horrible imo.

Speaking of shows, 10/22 2nd set playing in the background, very interesting.

For those digging the session IPAs, you owe it to yourself to check out Firestone Walker Easy Jack! Might be hard to find this time of year though.

Easy Jack? Damn, how quickly the Session IPA bandwagon exploded.

2 years ago it was like 3 California breweries doing it ... now it's EVERYONE!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Buttah - Not sure I'd be that harsh on all day, good summer beer to pound on the boat fishing (as not to fall over and drown after 5 or 6) or tailgating before a show but not horrible imo.
    < shrug > hops taste different to different people. It may well taste like dish soap to him. Better IPAs please more people. Sessions are still fucking stupid < insert some asswipe like shredgnar waving his dick >

Gold Digger not near as good in the 22 oz as out of the keg.

Great Basin's Tectonic Event is good. On tap only. Cheers!

I've been crushing these lately

I've been a die hard "regular" IPA drinker for years.

These are great...tasty as a normal IPA, but you can gas em all day and still stay vertical
    That's my go-to now. And the 18 can case goes for $17.99 around here. Helluva good deal.

Drinking a nice Enjoy By right now however I do have some Lagunitas Day Time in the fridge that I drink quite often. Personally I like it better than All Day and Go To. Didn't like the Easy Jack that much nor really any of the Firestone stuff. Haven't had Parabola or Sucaba though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    < shrug > hops taste different to different people. It may well taste like dish soap to him. Better IPAs please more people. Sessions are still fucking stupid < insert some asswipe like shredgnar waving his dick >
    Winding the clock for you right now

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

some damn good IPA's out there

Quote Originally Posted by wasatchback View Post
    Drinking a nice Enjoy By right now however I do have some Lagunitas Day Time in the fridge that I drink quite often. Personally I like it better than All Day and Go To. Didn't like the Easy Jack that much nor really any of the Firestone stuff. Haven't had Parabola or Sucaba though.
    Firestone more miss than hit for me as well some barrel aged stuff aside. In do like Wookey Jack if we are allowed to talk about black IPAs..Do like the trend of brewers more commonly calling them black ales.

Now drinking a Tree House Julius. Incredibly hoppy and quaffable. Small distribution but Tree House does great things with hops. Can't wait until they expand and hopefully come to Boston.
    Last edited by Doremite; 10-29-2014 at 08:55 PM.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Firestone more miss than hit for me as well some barrel aged stuff aside. In do like Wookey Jack if we are allowed to talk about black IPAs..Do like the trend of brewers more commonly calling them black ales.
    It seems most breweries in the PNW now call this style a CDA (cascadian dark ale)

Jack's Abbey Kiwi Rising. Technically a Larger as these guys do all largers. Basically their version of a DIPA. Real good. If you are in MA, CT, NY keep an eye out for it, just released today.