Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Shitchyea!

Congrats Kyle! So impressive.

The second huge trip with Jason on top of an insane climbing year! You guys have been to some amazing places.

Congrats on making your goal.

Looking forward to next season! Let me know when you are down this way again.

Incredible. Great work on snapping off pictures when you're dead fucking tired.
    "And I love it that other senior members apparently don't realize when they're jonging someone who's sarcastically jonging someone that they know is making a sarcastic funny...

we're now in some sort of irony wormhole." -DAFTC

Thumbs up Saweet!

Very cool, i spent an hour reading and checking out the thread. Makes me want to check out the Cascades and all of the great skiing there seems to be had....Also as an aspiring photographer, some of these photos are up there with the best i've seen. Nice nice work guys!

Dude you absolutely KILLED IT this year and I have really enjoyed all the TRs! This is definitely the best one, best story, best line, best pics, etc..

Nice work all around fellas.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Well, that was rather epic.

You entirely rock.

damn! thats a proper way to do stuff!

and stunning pics there...

congrats!

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing your adventure. The Dakobed-Kololo divide is a fantastic place. A few years ago we did 85% of that route on foot, one of my fave high routes of all time. I have thought about returning there on skis someday. Now I am compelled to to do so.

Right on. I just returned to town and wanted to say, nice TR. It is great to read another perspective of our great trip into the Glacier Peak Wilderness. Awesome work finishing your goal. That has to feel great. What's for next year? Hopefully we can get out on a few more trips.

First off thanks for all the kind comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadam View Post
    great stoke, keep it coming for us stuck in the wrong places chasing $$$ for next season
    I wounldn't say im in the wrong place, but I am now working as well now to pay off debts from this season and hopefully have enough cash to finance gear and travel for next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkledpants View Post
    Incredible. Great work on snapping off pictures when you're dead fucking tired.
    Yeah its a pain but thats why I have a small camera so it is easily accesiable
    Quote Originally Posted by buell View Post
    Looking forward to next season! Let me know when you are down this way again.
    You know I will, I really want to check out Utah, I hear that you can ride all day and not be soaking wet
    Quote Originally Posted by Unemployed View Post
    Right on. I just returned to town and wanted to say, nice TR. It is great to read another perspective of our great trip into the Glacier Peak Wilderness. Awesome work finishing your goal. That has to feel great. What's for next year? Hopefully we can get out on a few more trips.
    Im stoked to do many trips like this Jason and as for next year, as you well know its all about finances but I would like to bounce around alittle bit.

Where would you maggots like to see more touring (within North America unless a company wants to pay for my travels) ?????
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

Quote Originally Posted by Schmear View Post
    You hit that double, right?

Helluva location, helluva slog, what a view.
    Great shots, ansel. Man, what a summer you had.

That was great. I can't believe all the snow still left at the forested elevations. That North Couloir was sick. I would give up a few days of biking for that. And the line of the summit of Glacier peak is indeed steep. I couldn't tell at first, but then damn, that one shot of the line doesn't lie. Looks like a well rewarded suffer fest to me!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Another shameless bump of a Olympus style trip I took in July

This was by far the most brutal trip I had ever taken.
    Last season it was all about the Volcanoes.
    This season= Similar concept but completely different terrain
    Last edited by Kyle Miller; 12-08-2009 at 09:33 AM.
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411