Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Rooster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer
    Is having a shared alias a banable offense? (and by 'shared' I mean you let somebody log in as your aliai for two posts)
    You're such a fag. Still butthurt yours and Blurry's games got shut down by the Suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Still butthurt yours and Blurry's games got shut down by the Suit?
    No. Like I said - the mods here can do what they want. I just think it's kinda strange how The Suit's thought process works: posting twice with a shared alias gets shut down immediately while another alias can post 100 times in all caps with nothing but some really lame stalktalk.

You're such a fag.
    Like Layne Staley?

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The rest of us are getting dumber, YetiMan is getting smarter. Seriously.
    That's cuz he's goin' to school.

I dunno. I thought you guys worried about getting banned were all stand up for the democratic principles of America type-guys. Please excuse me if I'm generalizing, type casting or otherwise galienating you, but when 10 folks out of 30,000 scream for dropping the barriers to allow a screaming hoard of shitslingers to come wreak havoc for the sake of taking that other democratic principle, free speech, to and over the top of the established social mores of the group, it's prolly gonna be a tough sell.

Now, if you said it was for the sake of art, barriers would likely fall and allow an artistic expression in the most outrageous and insulting lexicon imaginable. As a minority (how's it feel, honkies?) contingent, your hard sell requires only an artistic flair to be more palatable.

Haikus are kinda beat around here. Please don't use haikus.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    (how's it feel, honkies?)
    oh no you di-ent!

cracker ass motherfucker

Splat's over-hyped skis
    Sold to hipster dipshit puds
    Ride switch to tha road

Hang on, Jer, I'll call the waahbulance for you, seeing as how you're all butthurt about things said on the internet, you hypocritical pussy.

Hang on, Jer, I'll call the waahbulance for you, seeing as how you're all butthurt about things said on the internet, you hypocritical pussy.
    Sounds like you're the one who's butthurt about things said on the internet.

Lighten up already.

Rooster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post

Like Layne Staley?

Staley was no fag so I don't get it.
    Suffer the first 10 seconds.. please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Staley was no fag so I don't get it.
    Suffer the first 10 seconds.. please.

Yeah I know - Layne was a rad guy. And AIC was the best band to come out of that whole scene. I just say shit like that 'cause I know it will rile ya.

Rikki Ratchman tho = total fag.

Did someone say Layne Staley is the shit? My fav is still grunge super group 'mad season'

Mad Season- 'wake up'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAslE0zjj64&feature=related"]YouTube - Mad Season wake up[/ame]

man, its haunting, and apoplectic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Did someone say Layne Staley is the shit? My fav is still grunge super group 'mad season'

Mad Season- 'wake up'

YouTube - Mad Season wake up

man, its haunting, and apoplectic
    After using the word beatnik and having to explain it to frenchie Pierre, I was telling him how beat poetry influenced modern music.
    That song is so fukking beat, in a good way, it's like hearing a beat poet read it.

After using the word beatnik and having to explain it to frenchie Pierre, I was telling him how beat poetry influenced modern music.
    That song is so fukking beat, in a good way, it's like hearing a beat poet read it.

The United States, as you know, was founded as a republic, not simply as a democracy. The distinction has been lost over the past few decades, but it is an important one.

The believers in a democracy have unlimited faith in the character and judgment of the people and believe that political institutions should be responsive to their desires. The believers in a republic have large but limited faith in the character and judgment of the people and erect institutions and barriers to improve that character and guide that judgment.

-David Brooks

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Contrary to what this video suggests, Missoula cannot be reached by slamming one's face into a mirror.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

I really don't think someone should be banned unless they do something that is way too far past the line. The one big rule we have here is putting NSFW tags on NSFW threads, because that'll get someone fired. Someone who continuously pulls that sort of shit should go.

I also had someone sign up under the username 'farmer is a fag' and sent me a bunch of pm's, posted in a buy and sell thread of mine and on my profile page with a bunch of BS. Probably some jong who got butthurt because I told them to go fuck themselves, but what can you do. Pretty sure they got banned because it all disappeared suddenly after a day to two of it. I'm fine with that type of banning too.

But this is TGR. Pretty much everyone here should know what to expect. The 'meet the minions' thread pretty much sums up how awesome this place is, and if you want to reap the rewards of it, you're probably going to have to put up with being called a flaming faggot who skis in jeans. Shit, that's half the fun in this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Bump.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    Bump.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    bullshit.
    there's been, what, like 2 bans in the 3.5 years since this thread? Rog [ain't over yet] and Hugh, who asked numerous times, but was fumbled at the goal line.
    And there's a lot less bullshit noise while there's still rampant, funny and appropriate shit-slinging.

If there is one topic that will be guaranteed to amp people up equally on each side, it's moderation and banning. So fuckin what.

Maybe i missed your point in bumping this fossil.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Just that it's always been a hot topic and it comes and goes. Look at everything said in the beginning of the thread and tell me that couldn't have been a new thread yesterday.

World keeps on spinning

word....
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

spook Guest
    I think he meant splat is still a petty vindictive dick and shouldn't be moderating. between the lines, bro.

that's strike one spoke.

spook Guest
    how many strikes in at will?

I just dont get the online bullying harasment buthurt thing ...

I've never met you and really don't care if you like/respect me or not ...

I didn't really mind jer hugh rog and others I cant remember rite now ...

but spooks crush on splat has taken things to a new level ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

spook Guest
    pshaw. even my crush on sadvres is bigger than that. I thought you ratlickers knew all about man love on the machine and in isolated refuges in the cold.