anyone got a shimano RD?

So I managed to snap the brand new 105 rear derailleur on my newly built MKIII last night and I need a new RD. Figured this time I should probably actually get a mtn specific one that might not be made of what looks to be shit pot metal, and might be a little tougher this time. 9 speed deore shifter, anybody got anything for a decent price? Let me know...

Oh, and while I'm at it, 1x9 is not my ideal choice for uphill stuff, so if anyone has a good deal on a front derailleur I would also be interested in that. Again, deore shifters. Thanks.

I have a few XT's (long cage) in perfect shape, whatchya offering?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I got a rear short cage XT rear derailleur, rear Deore shifter an Alivio front derailleur(no shifter though) I could sell ya for like 60$ shipped. Everything works perfectly. What size front derailleur do ya need and it is top or bottom pull? I can send ya pics if you want.
    Just fucking point it and shut up

well, turns out I'm a complete idiot and probably shouldn't be riding trails after it's dark. Woke up this morning and pulled the bike out of the truck and realized that it was just the derailleur hanger that was broken and not the derailleur itself.

Carry on....