Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    TR of the year. Hands down.
    Seconded.

Holy fuck man! Every TR you put out is better than the last one, which is ridiculous because the stuff you've been pumping out this year has been unreal!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

This was/is awesome! An amazing adventure and beautifully documented with story and photos!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

holy shit what a trip

Must be summer cuz this thread should be 5 pages already. Stunning!

pretty damn awesome

bump for pure awesomeness
    there's powder out there, and it ain't gonna find you

http://www.powaholic.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the bump. Missed this the first time around, although Crystal_Mountain_Dreaming mentioned it to me recently.

Most excellent TR.

I have family in Sequim and I think about touring up there whenever I go visit. Someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Sickest TR of all thyme. Should be a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3000 View Post
    Sickest TR of all thyme.
    Seconded!

Thanks for bumping this, I missed it the first time around.

Fucking incredible. Not sure what else to say really! Those are amazing mountains. I spent a short time there in May, and I'll always remember skinning through the rain forest!

Muchos Gracias for putting ths TR together and sharing it with all of us. Fucking amazing...

On a side note, do you know the story of that old research station? I'm thinkin it is the one in which Ed LaChappelle lived for many winters while studying the snow. He was the man!
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

Missed this first time around myself. Really glad I caught it this time. Hopefully it will stay on top for a bit.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Thanks for the response it was easily one of my favorite trips that I had ever done and I look forward to producing similair style trips this season.

As for the research station I think it is used only two months out of the year and locked up the rest of the season.
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

really awesome shots. inspiring stuff man