ACL Healing Response... anyone have experience

I had this done (instead of a graft) because my pre-op range of motion was minimal... previous post tells all about it. Any success/failure stories out there?

I was going to write something but then i found this which is better than I could say.

http://www.epicski.com/forum/thread/...rtial-acl-tear

for the most part I would say you are lucky to be able to have that done as opposed to having parts of you cut up and harvested to replace other parts of you.

Thanks for pointing out that thread on epicski... lots of good info.

That is a good post and explains more than I've ever heard before. I've known a few people to have the ACL Healing Response done with Steadman directly. All of them were Freestyle skiers I used to compete with. All of them had failures within a year of surgery. But, this was 10 years ago or so. So, the technique could have been improved since then to increase success.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

ya, that is my concern. The failure rate is high. High enough for the doc to reccomend taking another winter off the hill.