CO mags: ski Hope Mt. on Sunday??

Any Colorado people want to ski Hope Mountain above Twin Lakes on Sunday? It's a 13er (13,9??) about 11 miles RT and 5,000 ft vert. I got a good look at the line down the East side and it looks really nice right now.
    Ride Fast, Live slow.

We're mountain people. This is what we do, this is how we live. -D.C.

Ooooo, this is tempting. It is looking prime right now!! I went up Willis Gulch today and its clear of snow until ~10,500. I might have shit to do on Sunday, but I'll see if I can get out of it....
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

^^that would be sweet. I've had like 10 people tell me they got other stuff going on or they don't want to get up early on Sunday. We're hitting Bartlett Saturday if you're interested in that.
    Ride Fast, Live slow.

We're mountain people. This is what we do, this is how we live. -D.C.

Well shit, I'm out. I'd love to join you for both, but I got too much shit on my plate. Someone should jump on this, though! It looks like a super fun line, and its actually white, compared to all the brown snow everywhere else.
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

sorry jon, packing for the move across town. Then packing for a climbing trip this week, then work at 4.. full plate
    is this thing on?