Thoughts on riding. [o]

Oh man, maybe I shoulda' brought the geared bike today. Whew. It's getting hot already. F*&$%ng bugs are coming out nice and early this season, little suckers. Nice to be out today, haven't seen another soul yet- so nice to have it quiet and uncrowded without the woods full of wankers.

Oof. Bet that left a mark. Wonder if they ate it getting on the log, off the log, or midway down the log?

Ugh. Hate. This. Climb. Why, oh why did I bring the big bike???? Whatever. Man up, wuss. Suck it up and pedal!

Good stuff! So glad to have the bigger bike. Doing them on the little bike isn't bad, but man, still dialing in my feel for drops and having this extra travel and slackness helps to mitigate the "oops I screwed up" landings a bit.

Northshorefreeridecrosswoodensstuntrywhatever.

Gorgeous! Man, sucky to be riding solo- suckers are really missing out on seeing a nice spring day from the outside!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaal! Nice and smooth. , now I gotta do it - not sure if I can pull it off that smoothly.

Niiiiice. The Colorado homies will like this one. Glad I found that packy that keeps this stuff around.

Whatta' mess. Got to fix that up one of these days. Meh; whatever - it works.

Hmm, wonder if that dude is missing his helmet visor? Are shin/knee/arm pads really going to do much good when you're riding shirtless? My pale ass would get so burnt doing that.

Sheesh. Why do folks bother with a beer opener on their ride? Ah, well, I guess if they aren't running SPDs or what have you.

Short and sweet skinny, nice one. Glad I only brought/had one beer.

Heeeeeey. What's up buddy?

Oh man, that feels gooooooood. Hope there isn't anything nasty in this water. Ah hell, I don't care. It's freakin' hot.

@&*&^&*)^#&&^&$%&^%(*%#%^#%%^#$^*&#$&$*&%(&*$#$%&* &(&%#&$*((&*&^%$$%#%#$*

E-money looks like he's hurting less than he says he is. Should I take a picture or not? He's not looking too happy, but what the hell?

Doing better than this poor schmoe at least.

Sweet little section of trail. These guys look nice and happy.

Wheeee!

Riding bikes is fun.

Damn i wish the snow would stop...... probably bad to say that on a ski forum but damn i wanna ride my bike.

looks like you had fun nice work
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    Damn i wish the snow would stop...... probably bad to say that on a ski forum but damn i wanna ride my bike.

looks like you had fun nice work

yep. having fun. that's all pics gleaned from the last week or so.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

top notch as usually, scrubby

thanks for the east coast Dale's shoutout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    top notch as usually, scrubby

thanks for the east coast Dale's shoutout.
    heh. wifey and i rode/ran at a spot a bit north of us last saturday. stopped in at a packy up there post ride for some beer, and was pleasantly surprised to see thay had dale's and old chub. bought some of each. not my favorite stuff, but the portability is nice.

now if only i could find a place that carries some ellie's brown...

sweet blog. and i do mean sweet.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Nice!

What the hell is a packy?

Good stuff as always scrub. Dangit if I'm not gonna miss some EC riding. WTF happened to me in Ohio? Oh, I know. Riding Snowshoe made me realize just how BAD Utah lift-served is. Right.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Particle View Post

Good stuff as always scrub. Dangit if I'm not gonna miss some EC riding. WTF happened to me in Ohio? Oh, I know. Riding Snowshoe made me realize just how BAD Utah lift-served is. Right.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=packy

Quote Originally Posted by Particle View Post
    You sir, have not spent time in the better part of the east. the northeast. more specifically, Massachusetts and parts of southern NH. If you were that cool, you would damn well know what a packy is
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

Dale's....fuggin nice. And, Big Bikes are so much fun. Just need some snow to melt. How hot has it been there? Looks like frigin July with what you are all wearing
    You should have been here yesterday!

Killer as usual, almost makes me miss the place
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Dale's....fuggin nice. And, Big Bikes are so much fun. Just need some snow to melt. How hot has it been there? Looks like frigin July with what you are all wearing
    We had about a week long in the mid and high eighties. Early unseasonable stuff for sure. Back to 60F and cloudy today.

The Dale's was good, but the other was a Brooklyn Brewing Co. chocolate stout that was very tasty!

Nice. Looks like a fun place to ride. Also, it's nice to see good canned beer. I'm a fan of the can.

Good stuff man, looks like some great spring riding. Nice catch on the shirtless one, I encountered a similar specimen in Moab a couple weeks back but was too slow with the camera to document the case.