Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1728
    Anyone have a resource for a beast 16 template? There's one for Stockholm reviews but I'm either MR or it's not scaled correctly.

Thanks for reply, now everything is clear with these bars and I have another question:

If FKS/Pivot 14 are correctly adjusted for current boots/BSL is it normal that ski-brakes have some movement (very little lift up and down) when skier try to move boot/heel up and down (of course when foots with boots are set in bindings)?

Binding mount

Hello all I just purchased the Look SPX 12 fluid bindings. I am wondering if anyone knows if these match a template on here. I thought maybe the Look axial2, but not sure.

Also How difficult is the mounting process. I have never done it, but am looking to start mounting and waxing my own skis. I have worked as a carpenters hand for a few summers and am quite capable with tools. Just wondering if it's a task I can tackle or not worth risking my new skis and bindings? Any help or advise would be great!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sdsimo3 View Post
    Hello all I just purchased the Look SPX 12 fluid bindings.
    They are the same than the new axial3. Which are different than the axial2, if I'm not mistaken.
    I yet haven't mounted one of those myself, and I am not aware of an existing template

Quote Originally Posted by sdsimo3 View Post
    Also How difficult is the mounting process. I have never done it, but am looking to start mounting and waxing my own skis. I have worked as a carpenters hand for a few summers and am quite capable with tools.
    You should have no difficulties, then. Given the right choice of mounting beverage, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    See Radical 2.0 template above (and G3 ION, below) as a heel line example and template links. I can provide measurements for heel locations relative to the Jigrex plates we have in stock if needed.

G3 ION template:
    This worked perfectly. Thanks Terry! I owe you beer/brown liquor:

Good to know. I'll get down there for a beer one of these days. Nice color coordination.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Guys, If ski-master found that screws that mount bindings to skis (heel pieces in my case) not tighten enough (they were mounted 2 years ago in shop where I bought it) and he little tight it now it is right decision?

Can it damage the waterproof in holes/screws?

It is usual practice in ski-service to tight screws if found that they are not tight properly?

Do I need to check toe-pieces and also little tight it if it is possible?

Thanks in advance for replies!

This is probably already answered somewhere... but do the Speed Turn 2.0 and Speed Radical share the same heel hole pattern?

Specifically, I am trying to fit into a heelpiece drilled with inserts for Speed Radicals, can I use a Speed Turn 2.0 binding?

Struggling to find a mount template for the warden mnc demo. Anybody have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    That's a cool idea. Mind sharing where that line is in reference to the 4 holes? Have you done the math to get the line in exactly the right spot - in other words, should I add what you've done to the template?
    I was looking for a sth2 wtr template today and found one on this page. http://www.slidewright.com/ski-bindi...to-powderguide I will mount it up tomorrow on a 2X4 to make sure before drilling my new skis.

Edit to add, this template did was waaaay short on the boot center measurement, so if you use it, mount to a 2X4 first to be sure you have it correct. I mean, I guess I could have fucked up, but I don't think so.
    Last edited by liv2ski; 03-24-2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Thanks tBatt for the template. Just mounted a pair of Vipecs and it was spot on.

BTW, the template on Slidwright and Powderguide is not correct at this time. (3/25/2016).

Take this for a whirl. Please let me know how it goes after a test mount.

The Radical 2.0 template worked great, thanks!

I'm mounting up a new pair of dps 112 rpc with solly 900 and dalbello krypton pros. During the process I've noticed that the boot mark is @ 5 mm back from the measured center . I'm not sure if this is an error on dalbellos part or if for some esoteric reason they want me to use that point . If anyone has encountered this issue I would greatly appreciate any input

^^^^^^ Uh never mind .I folded the paper the wrong way

Anyone know where to find templates for a tyrolia attack 13 demo or a rossignol axial 3?

Quote Originally Posted by handlebarsfsr View Post
    Anyone know where to find templates for a tyrolia attack 13 demo or a rossignol axial 3?
    The template for the Rossi Axial 2 on the first page works fine for the Axial 3.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...24#post4544724

Quote Originally Posted by bfly View Post

BTW, the template on Slidwright and Powderguide is not correct at this time. (3/25/2016).
    I'd be curious to know what is incorrect about the Vipec template, as I have had only positive feedback up to now and people verifying it.

Thanks for helping to improve the templates further

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    The template for the Rossi Axial 2 on the first page works fine for the Axial 3.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...24#post4544724
    Thanks. I had read conflicting information saying the heels were a different pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Knut View Post
    I'd be curious to know what is incorrect about the Vipec template, as I have had only positive feedback up to now and people verifying it.

Thanks for helping to improve the templates further
    The spacing on the holes were too close.

I used Inkscape to overlay the two templates. You can see they are off when they are overlaid in the same document. I also printed out the template and did a test mount on a 2x4.

The red circles are the hole locations for the Powderguide template:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000.jpg 
Views:	3997 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	179674

Take this for a whirl. Please let me know how it goes after a test mount.

worked perfect.
    sorry for the delay.

Good to know. Thanks. We'll consider it vetted then.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Quote Originally Posted by handlebarsfsr View Post
    I found an elan technical manual pdf online that had a part number for a paper template for the attack 13s. Does anyone have one of those that they can post or know how to order one?

anyone have a black diamond 01 template? i know one comes in the box but i'm mounting a used pair and can't find a template anywhere online. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    anyone have a black diamond 01 template? i know one comes in the box but i'm mounting a used pair and can't find a template anywhere online. thanks.
    I'm pretty sure that the 4-hole template from G3 will work for the front and back holes. If you have the 6 hole O1, and the 4 holes match (test it) then you can pencil-whip in the 2 middle holes.
    http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubb...mplates_AT_and

And I think there are templates in the 'G3 Learning Center' at www.genuineguidegear.com, but the website seems a little menstrual at the moment. Check later.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the 4-hole template from G3 will work for the front and back holes. If you have the 6 hole O1, and the 4 holes match (test it) then you can pencil-whip in the 2 middle holes.
    http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubb...mplates_AT_and

And I think there are templates in the 'G3 Learning Center' at www.genuineguidegear.com, but the website seems a little menstrual at the moment. Check later.
    Thanks. The G3 template worked for BD01s. G3 holes are front and middle holes on BD01s. Back holes are 3cm back from middle.