Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1728
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut View Post
    You got some quite different measurements there when compared to existing templates for the Marker M Series. Any idea why that binder is so different?
    I dunno...it is a junior race binding

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    Can't you just upload it on TGR? Otherwise, send it to me and I'll set up a link for you. Be sure to put a disclaimer on the template and your name.
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Fritchi Daimir Vipec Template for Regular and Demo Heel. (Unverified)

Sweet, thanks guys.

Measured with a digital caliper off of a Fritchi Daimir jig. Hole spacing measurements confirmed with Knut's template. Then pasted front and rear hole pattern on Jondrums' template and set spacing to boot center. Measured for different size BSLs and confirmed with the template. As always, do a test mount on a 2x4 first before drilling your skis.

Does anyone have pdf for Radical 2.0?

nuthin to do with templates and I really donoght give a fk

watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by j0z77 View Post
    Does anyone have pdf for Radical 2.0?
    Take this for a whirl. Please let me know how it goes after a test mount.

Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

hey all - I'm back around the forums after some time off. Anyone care to summarize what needs work in this thread?

..I have a kids binding laying around, Tyrol Peak 4.5, and no luck googling a template for it.

Save my son from skiing on dad on beer eyeballed bindings - any idea what template might be compatible? Shop, Head and interwebz did not help..

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    Take this for a whirl. Please let me know how it goes after a test mount.
    Thank you. I'll test and report.

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    hey all - I'm back around the forums after some time off. Anyone care to summarize what needs work in this thread?
    I would say the biggest thing is templates for the newer bindings on the market are needed.
    -Marker Kingpin
    -Dynafit Beast
    -Dynafit Radical 2.0
    -Salomon STH2
    -Salomon Warden
    -G3 Ion

Probably some others I'm forgetting.
    Some of these have been made by other people (Terry @ Slidewright, or Knut) but regardless of whose templates are used, links should be posted in the first post of the thread.

Thanks Jon!

First, thanks and lauds for establishing this resource.

The hole pattern on most (maybe all but Beast?) 4-screw rear Dynafit bindings are the same, but the fore-aft position varies from binding to binding a few mms. I deal with this by first mounting the toe binding, then putting the boot in the toe and marking the ski at the back of the boot heel, then mounting the heel with reference to the boot heel position. (This puts the rear binding smack in the middle of the fore-aft adjustment range.) To do that, I have added a line on my heel binding template that represents the back of boot heel position. (Does my description make sense?) Adding a back o' boot heel line on Dynafit binding templates might be nice.
    Last edited by Big Steve; 12-16-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    I have added a line on my heel binding template that represents the back of boot heel position. (Does my description make sense?) Adding a back o' boot heel line on Dynafit binding templates might be nice.
    That's a cool idea. Mind sharing where that line is in reference to the 4 holes? Have you done the math to get the line in exactly the right spot - in other words, should I add what you've done to the template?

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    -Marker Kingpin
    -Dynafit Beast
    -Dynafit Radical 2.0
    -Salomon STH2
    -Salomon Warden
    -G3 Ion
    If anyone can post links to these templates, I'll add them to the first page. I don't have time to search through the thread just yet, maybe in a few days.

That's a cool idea. Mind sharing where that line is in reference to the 4 holes? Have you done the math to get the line in exactly the right spot - in other words, should I add what you've done to the template?
    See Radical 2.0 template above (and G3 ION, below) as a heel line example and template links. I can provide measurements for heel locations relative to the Jigrex plates we have in stock if needed.

G3 ION template:
    Last edited by Alpinord; 12-18-2015 at 07:42 AM.
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Is the boot sole length off for Radical FT's? My test mount has to be all the way forward to just reach.

I ended up mounting at 303 for a 313mm boot and it landed right in the middle. Maybe it has to do with the dumb FT plate.
    Last edited by rludes025; 12-25-2015 at 12:13 AM.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I'm looking for a template for the Plum Race 165/170. Anyone got anything? I've spent the better part of an hour on the google machine and I've got nothing so far.

Binding Mount Paper Templates

Use Dynafit Vertical toe pattern to mount toe. Insert boot into toe, lock toe, push heelpiece onto heel with something in the gap, drop heel to ski, mark heel holes, have a beer, drill and mount.

Thanks BL. That's what I was planning on but Jonathan S came through and sent me a template. Good bunch of folks here. PS - is there room in your ride out to SLC for Gordycamp for 1 more? I'm loosely contemplating going...

M5 Small-head 20mm

Just curious if there's still some M5 small-heads with a 20mm length in the works for this season? The new pozi-drive hardware is quite stellar; a big +1 over the old socket-head screws, and I'd be pumped to see some come through in that length. If not where are you guys sourcing screws to mount STH2 toes from? I have at least 2 pairs of skis I'd like to mount up with STH2's, and even more in the somewhat near future.

I was able to find some M5 oval-heads in a 20mm length at a local hardware store but they're zinc plated plain steel. Terrifyingly soft material, and even though I'm not a big guy I'm not very confident in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetyfour View Post
    Just curious if there's still some M5 small-heads with a 20mm length in the works for this season? The new pozi-drive hardware is quite stellar; a big +1 over the old socket-head screws, and I'd be pumped to see some come through in that length. If not where are you guys sourcing screws to mount STH2 toes from? I have at least 2 pairs of skis I'd like to mount up with STH2's, and even more in the somewhat near future.

I was able to find some M5 oval-heads in a 20mm length at a local hardware store but they're zinc plated plain steel. Terrifyingly soft material, and even though I'm not a big guy I'm not very confident in them.
    We might have some miscellaneous lengths of M5 stainless steel philips flatheads. I can check tomorrow.
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Quote Originally Posted by asylstrasse View Post
    Lock, Stock...
    Does the kingpin rental use the same pattern as 'standard' kingpin? If not, does anybody have a template for kingpin rental?

Guys, please tell me your opinion:

I have several skis and all of them have mounted FKS/Pivot 14 bindings for BSL 317mm.

In all cases installation of bindings was made in ski-service of shops (large specialized ski-shops) where I bought skis.

This winter I ski on Chetler's with Pivot 14, everything is perfect, but when I closely look on bindings I found that metal adjustable bars on the heel have little different lenght on the left and on the right sides of them.

Some my other skis also have this effect but in smaller size and some skis haven't it. On all skis riding is perfect!

1) Why I have this issue? Why ski-master leave adjustment in this non symmetric position?

2) This is normal situation or no?

3) What affect I can get from this situation on my bindings/boots/skis/riding?

4) Do I need to correct this in ski-service?

Thanks in advance for replies!

See pic:

Last edited by suominokia; 02-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.

^^^this a known problem with the 14's. Just go by 18's and it will be solved. Or just turn din down to 4. I think the line 14 branded don't have that issue. But I'm not positive since I only use the 18
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    ^^^this a known problem with the 14's. Just go by 18's and it will be solved. Or just turn din down to 4. I think the line 14 branded don't have that issue. But I'm not positive since I only use the 18
    lol, this reply for me?

if yes, is it joke? ))

as I know 18-din models have the same adjustable bars in the heel

Yes it is a joke. Read about bars in your manual. It explains this in detail
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)