Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bio-smear View Post
    Can you surge-hop???
    Yeah but I'm not really into dudes.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

I could easily bunnyhop over your boner if you were laying down. That's how bad I am at bunnyhopping.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I could easily bunnyhop over your boner if you were laying down.
    PM sent

Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by The Gnarwhale View Post
    I have the feeling I'd like the trails you build. And admittedly I still use my bag of trials tricks.

But unless you're riding up those stunts I have a hard time picturing no-speed rear wheel hopping being the flowiest way through. Pictures?
    Admittedly, no-speed rear wheel hopping doesn't happen much on the down. Like never. However, low-speed pedal-kicking does. It'd be fun to ride together someday, I'm sure.

This thread is for bunnyhops in the call of duty. Keep your gat trials stuff out of this. Who can't ride .5 miles an hour and hop a 3-pound bike with no seat and a 17-inch stem 36 inches? Just lift your feet and if you have grippy enough pedals the bike will follow.

Just kidding. I never had the paitence or slow-balance for trials, could only back hop and pedal kick a little on my mountain bike back in the day.

Funny story: My hardtail weighs who-knows-what, probably 35 pounds. Years ago I got on a buddies trials bike and was all "I'll own this shit" and went to hop over something and yanked my ass off. That light little bike with all the leverage from the stem shot me straight up into the air, waaay too far back, and onto my ass. Good stuff.

Advres got me thinking. Tried to ollie over the trike tonight, made it but got wheelbite on landing. I think even the 1-year-old and dog laughed at me.

Bloggingly yours,
    J-

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I could easily bunnyhop over your boner if you were laying down. That's how bad I am at bunnyhopping.
    Your mom can't quite make it over, but I think she's sandbagging.

All this dickwaving is kind of useless without pictures to prove it...

As a side note, I'll give a shiny nickel to the first one who gets a pic of bags' mom hopping over woo's boner.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I'll give a shiny nickel to the first one who gets a pic of bags' mom hopping over woo's boner.

PM sent

Good to have you back posting Frizzle. The forums get boring without brain-twisting threads like this one.

As for bunny hops, I'm definitely in the bags camp. A foot, maybe 18" at absolute best. My trialsy-techness is lacking at best.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Yeah but I'm not really into dudes.
    You make me feel like I got up in the middle of the night for a glass of water and got blackjacked by a ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by bio-smear View Post
    You make me feel like I got up in the middle of the night for a glass of water and got blackjacked by a ninja.
    At least you didn't get catwalked.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Back in the day, over 2 ft with a 40+ lb downhill bike, onto a ledge. Got to ride a 65lb brooklyn TMX one time, and was able to bunny hop it about 1-1/2 ft.....lol.

...dickwaving...pictures...
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gnarwhale View Post
    aka pedal kick?
    That's funny shit. You know Jim? I think I took that picture. At any rate I have it on my hard drive.

That gold bike in the foreground used to be mine, got bastardized & BMXified by Andy M to the state it's in there, then later was stolen from him.
    Last edited by uncle crud; 03-12-2009 at 04:26 PM.

^^^ That's funny, I was just going to ask if that was Jumbo in the background.

And conundrum, that shit was hilarious.

As a side note, I'll give a shiny nickel to the first one who gets a pic of bags' mom hopping onto woo's boner.
    Fixed it.......
    This is the worst pain EVER!

My bunnyhopping is a sad state, but my last time out practicing, I felt like something clicked a bit and I finally made a little progress. Last time out trail riding I actually performed an honest-to-God bunnyhop over a log. It had to be at least 4" high. :sigh:

around 12inches with out touching..

but i can get over standing 2-2.5 feet logs while trail riding around Pa but I do hit them with my tires.

in honestly I suck at trails style riding and it amazes me to see what some people can do, just riding in western pa you get use to the need to clear logs quickly

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    i dont know if other people have experienced this but i noticed my trials ability increase after i started riding fixed gear (street). actually, spin, handling and confidence on all bikes increased after a year commuting fixed.

back on topic though, were talking flat pedals with no suspension?
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

yaeh I hoop about 3.5 in.

This one is a maybe 6 years old... I'm sure if i still had a DJ rig I could get back up that high.
    Last edited by Andy_B; 03-13-2009 at 08:47 PM.
    Since then it's been a book you read in reverse, so you understand less as the pages turn.

The things you find on the net.