SD's TOUR LIST MOFO's

Sign up for the mailing list. They give you links to get your tickets before they go on sale to the public. Also they are adding dates so look back often

Aug. 21, 2004 - San Bernadino, CA - Moto Music Mayhem
    Tickets available through Ticketmaster

Aug. 22, 2004 - Ventura, CA - Ventura Theatre with Against Me!

Aug. 23, 2004 - Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst with Against Me!
    Tickets available through Tickets.com and Ticketweb

Aug. 25, 2004 - Sacramento, CA - Empire with Against Me!
    Tickets available through Tickets.com

Aug. 26, 2004 - Bakersfield, CA - Stramler Park with Communique and Against Me!
    Tickets available through 415 Productions

Aug. 27, 2004 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene

Sep. 24, 2004 - Corpus Christi, TX - Concrete Street Amphitheatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 28, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster

Sep. 25, 2004 – San Antonio, TX – Sunset Station with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 28, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster

Sep. 27, 2004 – Austin, TX – Music Hall with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 28, 2004, and can be purchased through Star Tickets

Sep. 28, 2004 – Houston, TX – Verizon Wireless Theatre withTiger Army and The Explosion

Sep. 29, 2004 – Dallas, TX – Nokia Live with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 1, 2004 – Albuquerque, NM – Sunshine Theatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 21, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster

Oct. 2, 2004 – Tucson, AZ – Tucson Electric Park – KFMA Fall Ball
    Click here for more information on the show and where to purchase tickets.

Oct. 3, 2004 – El Paso, TX – Club Xscape with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 5, 2004 – New Orleans, LA – House Of Blues with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 6, 2004 – Orlando, FL – House Of Blues with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 9, 2004 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Revolution with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 11, 2004 – Atlanta, GA – Tabernacle with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 14, 2004 – New York, NY – Roseland Ballroom with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Hoping for a date in Phoenix, but Tuscon would suffice. Definitely going to a show.

Misery Loves Company
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Hopefully there will be some more East Coast shows.
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

The tour might be skimpy since there bass player just quit the band. So it looks like I might have to roadtrip to go see em'

I went to the Ventura show. Let me say that I really miss John on Bass. Matt was really boring to watch and kept it super low-key. Hopefully it's because he just came on.

But the overall sound of the band has never, IMO been better. And Mike was looking really refreshed.
    The new songs rock, the album will kick ass.
    Sept. 28th!

Jealuosy is........

Talking

I loathe you.

Want to really Loathe me?

I met Mike after the show, he was sittin' on the tailgate of his truck with his boy.

Nicest guy ever.

Ok now I just hate you.

I don't know why but i'm not surprised that Mike is a really cool cat. They better play a Michigan show now.

Damn, that's one guy I would really like to meet, just to hear him talk about what's on his mind, pick his brains a bit.
    Good friend of mine has a great pic of her and Mike from a few years ago, said about the same as you Skip, said he was really down to earth and really nice. Then again, she's cute, that changes things.

Have to get the album, anyone get a listen to it yet?

Thumbs up

Few more dates, some love for the Utards even.

Nov. 3, 2004 - Minneapolis, MN - Quest Club
    Click here to purchase tickets - http://www.ticketmaster.com
    PRE SALE STARTS TOMORROW AT 10:00AM!

Nov. 6, 2004 - Salt Lake City, UT - In The Venue
    Click here to purchase tickets - http://www.smithstix.com
    PRE SALE STARTS TOMORROW AT 10:00AM!

Nov. 24, 2004 - Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern Theatre
    Click here to purchase tickets -
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09...&minorcatid=60
    PRE SALE STARTS THIS THURSDAY, SEP 2, AT 10:00AM!

here is the list I pulled off their site today

MI show fuck yeah

Sep. 24, 2004 - Corpus Christi, TX - Concrete Street Amphitheatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    ON SALE NOW and can be purchased through Ticketmaster

Sep. 25, 2004 – San Antonio, TX – Sunset Station with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    ON SALE NOW, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster

Sep. 27, 2004 – Austin, TX – Music Hall with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    ON SALE NOW, and can be purchased through Star Tickets

Sep. 28, 2004 – Houston, TX – Verizon Wireless Theatre withTiger Army and The Explosion

Sep. 29, 2004 – Dallas, TX – Nokia Live with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 1, 2004 – Albuquerque, NM – Sunshine Theatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    ON SALE NOW, August 21, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster

Oct. 2, 2004 – Tucson, AZ – Tucson Electric Park – KFMA Fall Ball ON SALE NOW
    Click here for more information on the show and where to purchase tickets.

Oct. 3, 2004 – El Paso, TX – Club Xscape with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 5, 2004 – New Orleans, LA – House Of Blues with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 6, 2004 – Orlando, FL – House Of Blues with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 9, 2004 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Revolution with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 11, 2004 – Atlanta, GA – Tabernacle with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 12, 2004 – Myrtle Beach, SC– House of Blues with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office.

Oct. 14, 2004 – New York, NY – Roseland Ballroom with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 16, 2004 – Philadelphia, PA– Electric Factory with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Thursday, September 9, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office.

Oct. 18, 2004 – Washington, D.C. – Nation with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 9, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office.

Oct. 19, 2004 – Pittsburgh, PA – Ice Garden with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    ON SALE NOW, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office.

Oct. 21, 2004 – Hartford, CT –Webster with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10, 2004, and can be purchased through Tickets.com and the venue box office.

Oct. 22, 2004 – Boston, MA – Avalon with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10, 2004, and can be purchased through Nextticketing and the venue box office.

Oct. 23, 2004 – Providence, RI –Lupo's At The Strand with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office.

Oct. 25, 2004 –Toronto, ON–Coll Haus (The Warehouse) with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Thursday, September 16, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster Rotate This and Sonic Temple.

Oct. 26, 2004 –Cleveland, OH – Agora Theatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Oct. 28, 2004 – Detroit, MI –State Theatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster Record Time (Ferndale and Roseville) and venue box office.

Oct. 29, 2004 – Indianapolis, IN –Egyptian Room At Murat Centre with Tiger Army Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office.

Oct. 30, 2004 – Chicago, IL–Congress Theatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Nov. 2, 2004 – Milwaukee, WII –Eagles Club with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Nov. 3, 2004 - Minneapolis, MN - Quest Club with Tiger Army and The Explosion

Nov. 5, 2004 – Denver, CO – The Fillmore Auditorium with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, September 18, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the venue box office

.Nov. 6, 2004 – Salt Lake City, UT – In The Venue with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Friday, September 17, 2004, and can be purchased through Smithstix.

Nov. 9, 2004 – Vancouver, B.C. - The Commodore Ballroom with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, September 18, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster, Zulu Records and the venue box office.

Nov. 11, 2004 – Seattle, WA – Premier with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, September 18, 2004, and can be purchased through Tickets West , Sonic Boom Records and the venue box office.

Nov. 13, 2004 – Portland, OR – Crystal Ballroom with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, September 18, 2004, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster, Ozone Records and the venue box office.

Nov. 24, 2004 – Los Angeles, CA – Wiltern Theatre with Tiger Army and The Explosion
    TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW and can be purchased through Ticketmaster.

Nov. 26, 2004 – Los Angeles, CA – Wiltern Theatre with Tiger Army and T.B.A.

Nov. 27, 2004 – Los Angeles, CA – Wiltern Theatre with Tiger Army and T.B.A.

holy shit holy holy shit! That's a Friday night in Denver. I'll be buying the maximum amount of tickets. Thanks for the head up.

that venue is 2 blocks from my house,

fukkin $64 for 2 GA tix??!??!

that blows.

saw em at a tiny SoCal venue ( frat house actually) in 91 so Iguess that will have to do for my Social D experience.
    think I will go see Mike Watts new band for $10 @ Egos instead on the 24th after the early TGR show.

Originally posted by Woodsy
    that venue is 2 blocks from my house,

fukkin $64 for 2 GA tix??!??!

that blows.
    Generally with GA tix for SxDx you can walk into the pit as the opener is playing. What more do you want?

Originally posted by Skip Dooley
    Generally with GA tix for SxDx you can walk into the pit as the opener is playing. What more do you want?
    for $38 I want a blow job and a cup of coffee.

as I aid I have seen SD for cheap, in the last case free.

& the last one was the only one one with these 3rd gen punk fans, enjoy the shows, but i am over it.

Originally posted by Woodsy
    for $38 I want a blow job and a cup of coffee.
    Better be a good cup of coffee.
    Last edited by Skip Dooley; 09-08-2004 at 10:28 AM.

well thats in addition to seeing Social D

well...yeah.