this is when DISASTER struck

in a fit of anger i rammed my kendo sword into a pillow slid of the grip
    i staréd at a bloody mess
    i lost over i l of blood
    was stitched then operated 3 sinews nerves had to be reconnected
    ny nerve surgery recipients will know what i am talking about
    gladly no finger off and all nerves tendons work well
    6 weeks of hell and all i keep is scars which my disappear
    maybe i go south to warm up and later can still ski some weeks - mybe in summer progress on iceland plans

shiiiiiiiittt !!!!!!

but that is all folks

hope you have a nice time ski save

Bernhard Franz of lamb expeditions

Echo Beacon - over ... ( a lone snowslider disappears in long bands of misty snow - then radio contact is lost ... )

gunit130 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    this is when DISASTER struck

in a fit of anger i rammed my kendo sword into a pillow slid of the grip
    i staréd at a bloody mess
    i lost over i l of blood
    was stitched then operated 3 sinews nerves had to be reconnected
    ny nerve surgery recipients will know what i am talking about
    gladly no finger off and all nerves tendons work well
    6 weeks of hell and all i keep is scars which my disappear
    wie können Sie masturbate?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Dude, that sucks!!!!! Was wondering what happened to you? It has been awhile since you have been around and we all missed you.
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

Echo Beacon - over ... ( a lone snowslider disappears in long bands of misty snow - then radio contact is lost ... )
    ???"MARCO"
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    I missed you Bernhard!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Thank you very much anybody.
    To be explicit - using a pillow and the injury is in a tight gypsum it may help healing.
    I got so angry about the twit ( and other germans )- like in many relationships she has such a hard time getting away from him - we are still working on it.
    Hello new friends ! Cool you are there !
    I did not post as I try to help my ma get UK doctor registration so we can move way from germany.This hurts so much I could go nuts.Nerve surgery.
    Also still work on Iceland Trip Report page.

http://liwa.piczo.com link ICELND etc.

On inverting the polymorphic diatribe, kudos to kendos and map a toroidal flux tensor over a ring of endosyllabic arabs. This way, one might posit the precursor of pedantic pedulation as exhibited by the ball swinging chimes of the towers around the big heads. Integrating that over a measure space almost everywhere occasionally leads to red shifts that are not so much a function of the edge of the universe moving away, however annoying, but of time simply slowing down the further it gets away from us. That's why winter was longer when we were little.
    And so within the kibbles there are bits and within the bits there are kibbles, in within the other, spiraling down, down, down into inverted helixes of dementia when upended as half pipes or full pipes invariably exact half of the manifold intended, upholding cobordism and Templar's schism out on the road to Agape, the third love. So then you can ask does your kendo excise the bardo from bordism, after all, Poincare' has been assuaged and we now know that if a rubber band can be contracted within a smooth 2-manifold to a point, then the manifold is in fact homotopic to a 2-sphere.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

unbelievable^^

I still don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    To be explicit - using a pillow and the injury is in a tight gypsum it may help healing.
    Danke.

Gypsum?

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

'gypsum' = plaster cast, i'm guessing?

I don't speak OBF fluently but i do know German-speakers who have an, err, interesting brand of english so i'm sorta used to translating this type of english into more normal english.

the key sentence here is "in a fit of anger i rammed my kendo sword into a pillow slid of the grip".

in tgr, 'kendo sword' would be a killer euphemism, but since this is OBF i'm pretty sure he took his actual sword and stabbed it into a pillow -- and his HAND slid OFF the grip and therefore slid down and got cut on the blade of the sword.

Then in his later post he explains why he was angry in the first place.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

frorider, thanks for the translation. Makes sense. Now can you tell me what the hell Buster is pontificating about?

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I don't speak OBF fluently but i do know German-speakers who have an, err, interesting brand of english so i'm sorta used to translating this type of english into more normal english.

I tried to google OBF to English translator but could find one. Do you have a link?

But it is nice to have you back FranzBerhard! Missing your trip reports. Please keep us posted!

Edit : what the hell is buster ranting about? Has he cut his hand with a katana as well?

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Thank you very much anybody.
    That's funny.

( a lone snowslider disappears in long bands of misty snow - then radio contact is lost ... )

Did OBF just slip into some decent English?

back from london

i will do 4 more trips this year don´t know where
    i also tore my ankle in londonafter walking over 16 h a day the finger wounds are closed now hope i can keep all my fingers
    than God this did not go wrong
    see you all bf

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    'gypsum' = plaster cast, i'm guessing?

the key sentence here is "in a fit of anger i rammed my kendo sword into a pillow slid of the grip".

in tgr, 'kendo sword' would be a killer euphemism, but since this is OBF i'm pretty sure he took his actual sword and stabbed it into a pillow -- and his HAND slid OFF the grip and therefore slid down and got cut on the blade of the sword.

Then in his later post he explains why he was angry in the first place.
    it is sharper than a razor blade ... i was really fretted !

Smokey McPole Guest
    First off - WELCOME BACK! You've been gone to long my friend!

Second - I really don't like any kind of fighting blade without a very pronounced hand guard/quillion/finger ring. Way too easy to slip as you did and really cut the hell out of yourself. Glad to hear your nerves/tendons are healing well. What did your Ma say? I'll bet she freaked out - I still don't tell my Ma when I get hurt (unless I have to go over to her house or something and she'll find out anyway).

Stay safe with weapons and welcome back!

Oh yeah - Buster, give it up. It's like listening to some shlub try to play a Hendrix solo.

hi jer i have just one hand so the spelling is difficult to match
    i mean to ramm such a sword forcefully into anything is really wrong as it has no hand stopper the hand just slides into the sword stabbing is from european big handle swords you see the handle of a two hander often up to nearly a meter
    i tell you i had slid just a bit different and death or loss of hand and fingers would have been inevitable its like shooting over a cliff in a car and you find out you survived God had his hand in this

That post was much too coherent to be 0BF.

update

I am very well now my fingers move inso they are parallel to the hand.My ma says in some month they will be 100 % normal again.

Thanks, God !

kendo swords are made of bamboo... or maybe that's just the practice ones!?!

and Chupa - I'm not sure you need to use the formal "Sie" with the verb "mastrubate"... but it is mighty polite of you!!!

what do you mean by Lamb Expeditions? i am hoping that you are refering to Dana and Ginger Lamb. their self supported trips down into mexico and beyond, in the early 20th century are awe inspiring!

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    kendo swords are made of bamboo... or maybe that's just the practice ones!?!
    A kendo stick is indeed made of bamboo. It hurts like hell to get hit with one, but it's not going to sever any tendons.

It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot