Ski Resources, Websites, Info, etc. for Cody, WY??

Visiting Cody, WY for a few weeks. Ice climbing is king here and easy to meet up with partners, but I can't find anything for skiing/alpine touring.

Know of any websites, books or beta for this region or maggots tha tlive in the area? Plenty of action to the south with the Hole and the titty mtns, but is there anything bit farther north?

tons o stuff..literally.

Search and ye shall find. Also at least one mag lives up that way.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

So true! It's a giant playground for sure. I'm there for 3 weeks (from Seattle) and I'd rather not tempt fate by going solo.
    Last edited by Plinko; 01-26-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Hey, going to resurrect this thread to see if anyone else wants to weigh in. I recently moved to the general region and am seeking beta on midwinter pow touring options up the N or S Fk of the Shoshone. Played around on Google Earth plenty, skied Sylvan a bunch, but looking for the "inside scoop" on the colder months if ya know what I mean...

Hate to be a hardon and keep bumping this old thread (this will be the last time), just hoping that maybe someone out there has some beta... otherwise looks like there will just have to be a couple of good old Greater Yellowstone recon sessions!