europe for living, jackson hole and la grave for fun, valdez for pleasure

DPS Wailers 105 2009 model 188 cm flex 2

Skied on them for about 10 hours. Too fast for this old man. Presently mounted with Dynafits Vertical FT 12, but I prefer to keep the bindings.
    Location: Jackson Hole. Minimum price $ 500 (without bindings).

Jack
    Equus africanus asinus is a hardworking animal. Respect !

. These would look way too nice next to my new 202 120's.

Someone buy these, quickly!
    If you are driving to Jay Peak this evening, please drive carefully you bad ass.

Thats a hell of a deal. Just received mine in and they are beautiful. What did you not like about the ski. I do think you have three days to return them for full refund if you dont think there the best skis ever made.

Deeppo
    Last edited by deeppo; 01-16-2009 at 07:43 AM.

4 posts. deal way too good to be true. What's the dealio? No one gets new Wailers for anywhere near $500
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    4 posts. deal way too good to be true. What's the dealio? No one gets new Wailers for anywhere near $500

So I have to send 100 bs posts before I'm bona fide ? Or: do I need to have an elite status to unload these wailers ? And I do live in Europe, stay until 1/24 in Jackson Hole and want to sell them before I leave. Nuff said ?

P.S. They are not NEW, they are used because I skied on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    So I have to send 100 bs posts before I'm bona fide ? Or: do I need to have an elite status to unload these wailers ? And I do live in Europe, stay until 1/24 in Jackson Hole and want to sell them before I leave. Nuff said ?

P.S. They are not NEW, they are used because I skied on them.
    Jackass,
    Dont take it personally. There is no way to tell who the scammers are and who legitimate people with low post counts are. That being said most would find it weird to spend 900 dollars(maybe you have a hook up but they are very rare with dps) on a pair of skis and sell them only after a few days(if the skis feel to aggressive for you mounting them further forward might help). Id call the up and try to trade for the wailers 95's. All this being said, Some Jackson mag should buy these.
    deeppo

BSS Guest
    I've got a mint pair of wailer 95's for trade if a Jackson area mag is willing to provide intermediary services in exchange for a case of beer or something.

Dibs; I’d like to get in line… PM sent.
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 01-14-2009 at 10:26 PM.

I'll trade you for like new Lotus 95s. (skied about as much as yours).

Quote Originally Posted by deeppo View Post
    Jackass,
    Dont take it personally. There is no way to tell who the scammers are and who legitimate people with low post counts are. That being said most would find it weird to spend 900 dollars(maybe you have a hook up but they are very rare with dps) on a pair of skis and sell them only after a few days(if the skis feel to aggressive for you mounting them further forward might help). Id call the up and try to trade for the wailers 95's. All this being said, Some Jackson mag should buy these.
    deeppo
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by BSS View Post
    I've got a mint pair of wailer 95's for trade if a Jackson area mag is willing to provide intermediary services in exchange for a case of beer or something.
    he's likely legit, but if you want to buy a bunch of beers for him and i at the Stagecoach i'll be glad to drink 'em up with him and report back. Glad to help...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Sorry guys, I don't fancy beer that much. And I'm going back to old school and am contemplating buying heavier skis with enough sidecut to make me happy, so no trades with 95 wailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    he's likely legit, but if you want to buy a bunch of beers for him and i at the Stagecoach i'll be glad to drink 'em up with him and report back. Glad to help...

Sorry guys, I don't fancy beer that much. And I'm going back to old school and am contemplating buying heavier skis with enough sidecut to make me happy, so no trades with 95 wailers.
    Ah, sorry to butt in, good luck.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

ill vouch for jackass as it turns out he's a friend of a friend of mine

you might be getting an email forwarded to you from me via e.

Quote Originally Posted by pechelman View Post
    ill vouch for jackass as it turns out he's a friend of a friend of mine

you might be getting an email forwarded to you from me via e.
    Sweet. Looks like I'm buying em ... Stooooooooked
    _B

Quote Originally Posted by BurnHard View Post
    Sweet. Looks like I'm buying em ... Stooooooooked
    _B
    Wait… what?

Quote Originally Posted by ePiech View Post
    Wait… what?
    Pm'ed him way before you called dibs... sorry
    Last edited by BurnHard; 01-15-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnHard View Post
    Pm'ed him way before you called dibs... sorry
    Yeah; right.. but no big deal, and I should probably demo them through http://www.wasatchpowderskis.com/skis.html first. But according to jackass’s PMs, he had some questions but no offers; I met his price, and then offered to match other offers, plus, pick them up in person so I’m mostly bummed about not having a somewhat contrived excuse for skiing in Jackson this weekend.

I just PM'ed the prospective buyers DPS is taking them back. Lucky for me , I was unaware, a friend of mine here in JH pointed out DPS has a total satisfaction policy and apparently I'm eligible for this policy (I received a positive reply from DPS already)

Hopefully the prospective buyers will survive this bad news.........

Lesson learned, next time I double check the vendor's policies before unloading anything on the gear swap forum.

Note: The ski gods did punish me a bit, I'm stuck here in JH and no fresh powder for a week or so.

jackass123

The ski gods did punish me a bit, I'm stuck here in JH and no fresh powder for a week or so.
    So it's your fault!