Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2010 Dalbello Teaser

Heres the first teaser Ive been able to take pictures of for the 2010 season.

More to come......

For the full 360 check out this link
    http://www.sierraskis.com/Dalbello-K...o-ID-59714.asp
    click on the 360 image viewer

I can't decide whether that looks awesome or completely retarded

take a healthy medium, weird.

Looks closer to the Ghost.

Any word on Dalbello's touring boot? ;p
    == | slacktopia | ==
    http://twitch.tv/fugitivephilo
    still bangin' beats

^^^ Ding, Ding Ding, we have a winner. ^^^

Better than the Gold Bling.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLionfish View Post
    I can't decide whether that looks awesome or completely retarded
    Well at least it isn't the Full Tilt... I don't think those boots would have looked cool in the '80s. I guess that's how you know the boots are good:

They are criminally ugly, but they still sell!

okbye

EDIT: I now see they're transparent! You can see how much and where to grind! That now makes these cool!
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

T-Hall's all Rasta, all the time, why wouldn't his boot be too?

yeah that thing may have parts resembling the salomon ghost, but at least it's not a race boot in disguise.
    As far as the Dalbello AT boot, it's sounds like it's coming pretty soon; and you're gonna wanna wait to buy your AT boots until they hit the shops. not only will it SKI like a real boot, it's also gonna let you make a full foot and a half to two foot longer stride than any of the other boots out there thanks to the hinging tongue. while still buckled, the tongue (based on the three part shell of the krypton), will let you fully plantar (downward)-flex your ankle so you can reach further to get a longer stride. it's supposed to be crazy light too, and of course dynafit compatible.
    dalbello. get to know it.

YO! the full tilt?!?!? nothing about that boot makes sense, unless of course you're skiing a 210cm straight ski with a 55mm waist.

Official Jamaican Ski Team boot?
    not counting days 2016-17

YO! the full tilt?!?!? nothing about that boot makes sense, unless of course you're skiing a 210cm straight ski with a 55mm waist.
    If the Dalbello's make sense, why don't the Full Tilt's? Same design essentially. I'm confused?

Quote Originally Posted by tahoe_rider View Post
    The Il Moro is Plake's brainchild.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by tahoe_rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    The Il Moro is Plake's brainchild.

Yeah, Plake's baby. Tanner is skiing the Krypton Pro.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexon Phil View Post
    This is Tanner's doing? They go back to suck... But the front buckle is backwards so I guess they go up to medium.

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

That top cuff buckle looks like it could be a nice improvement. Looks like it pulls the cuff directly, which I could see helping to get a more solid fit. Nobody likes shin bang. Then again, no telling for sure if it really works as well as it seems like it would until you get a pair on.

Plake used two booster straps and only the middle buckle at one point - he also ground down the rear of the lower cuff, in order to use it as an AT boot, then would pop in a shim for ski mode - can't wait to see how they designed this new AT system. If the Full Tilt concept doesn't make sense, then check out http://fulltiltboots.com/ for education, or keep on skiing like robots, losers!

Skied the Il Moro last year. smooth boot but too soft. Went back to the Pro but with a silver liner. I might try this one but with the stiff tongue.

The reversed lower buckle is a common mod that is being done, much better for hiking and tree skiing.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Hope they got rid of the bling, stupid chains, but overall the boot is very nice.

We have both FT Conflict and DB Il Moro and the Il Moro is way more comfortable with a consistent, smooth forward flex. Conflict seems to hinge flex compared to Il Moro.

Son skis Conflict with last years tongue ( softer and he is lighter ) and really likes performance and fit. He has shin bang from bad landings in back seat, but boot is softening as tongue and liner gets skied out.

Design attracted my attention coming from Tele and Scarpa T-race. I have about 25 years tele and the same in alpine so I appreciate boot flex. Came back to alpine this year to change things up a bit, but now I got this nasty habit of wanting to lift a heel at exactly the wrong time, which completely kills an alpine turn. Boot is not at fault ! Il Moro better in my opinion.

I thought Tanner was the Rampage pimp?? The Il Moro was always Plake, as was the Kryp Pro before he moved on to the Il Moro. When I saw him in December though, he was pushing the Axion - that's a boot I'd really like to get a better look at.
    Gravity. It's the law.

YOU GUYS CARE WHAT YOUR BOOTS LOOK LIKE?

DO YOU WAX YOUR NUT SACK TOO?

FAGGOTS.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Those are fucking sweet......like Ballet skiing was sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    YOU GUYS CARE WHAT YOUR BOOTS LOOK LIKE?

DO YOU WAX YOUR NUT SACK TOO?

FAGGOTS.
    Now for a shout-out to Alto!

When people say they like you, they're lying.

Skied the Il Moro last year. smooth boot but too soft. Went back to the Pro but with a silver liner. I might try this one but with the stiff tongue.
    I've got a pair of what I think were the 1st gen of the Il Moros; they have a totally clear shell (unlike the smoke translucent shell I saw last year). I replaced the med/soft tongue with a med/stiff tongue and switched to the gold liner last year and am really happy with the flex now.

Replacing the top cuff ratchety thing with a buckle is a good improvement. The plastic snowboard ratchet mine came with didn't work very well and I had a shop replace mine with a buckle from the Pro. The buckle is much more secure and easier to clamp down firmly.

put some wheels on those bad boys and what do ya got = Rollerblades